Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse (55054 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) / Owerri Collapsed Building: Before And After Photos / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Rexymania(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2022

Haaa too bad cry
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 02, 2022
apache22b:
I have got no buz with Goats .

My number 1 foes .

I know your fvther is one na,go back to your begging on this forum.
You dey find who go spare you some change?after begging slawor?
Ogbeni go watch your head inside river,be like Dem swear for your dvrty mvvther,if Dem born your fvther well misbehave,e be like say Dem neva rvpv your mvma b4.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
I don sabi say na those useless developers handiwork. such houses still full ebute meta and dem go collapse before d house reverts back to d family wey own the land. LASG must check all of dem again. Dem full eb west and east but more dey for east.

grin grin grin

If them check now, you Toheeb never comot from Ogbomosho all your life ooo.

Try dey travel you hear

Oponu oshi undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by wolesmile(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
I don sabi say na those useless developers handiwork. such houses still full ebute meta and dem go collapse before d house reverts back to d family wey own the land. LASG must check all of dem again. Dem full eb west and east but more dey for east.
Ebute Meta/Oyingbo is divided into East and West. A single street could fall on both divide of the area, especially a very lengthy street.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by ecomalchemist(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2022
Rest easy.

To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig !
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Risingblue008(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
This same compound that reported here in nairaland last week,
About the hostility of the landlord etc
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Obyangel: 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Wetin bring East for this matter now?

Ebuta meta has East and West

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by OgThanos: 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
RIP to the dead,
may the wounded recovery quick.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by OgThanos: 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
RIP to the dead,
may the wounded recovery quick.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by wolesmile(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2022
OgThanos:
President Buhari
Tell me what you just wrote made any logical sense to you...
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Adakintroy: 7:28pm On May 02, 2022
Joezinho:
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. God help Nigeria. I pray that one day we shall get sense in this country! Building collapses are just way too commonplace.. Is it that people like to cut corners by using inferior materials? Or that the state has no building control department who should be supervising every stage of new erections? Because I just don't understand it.

If a building is built correctly following strict plans laid out by architects and structural engineers it should stand for ever without incident. Look at houses in the western world that were built in the 1930's and further back. They are still standing today..

You are a poor nation reason well. Una too De show u a sef.
Without money you stuck with your option
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Lexusgs430: 7:29pm On May 02, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I think you may be very right on issue of the initial building plan to be single story building

There is nothing our dubious people can't do

Now due to greed, the land would now be forfeited to Lagos State government...........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by apache22b: 7:29pm On May 02, 2022
Beg ? Never will an Ap beg,

If you continue with ur arrogant kappng, I'll come 4 you . Like i said earlier ,Goats are my number 1 enemies.

Be guided

Psalms on you

Chiefbutcher007:

I know your fvther is one na,go back to your begging on this forum.
You dey find who go spare you some change?after begging slawor?
Ogbeni go watch your head inside river,be like Dem swear for your dvrty mvvther,if Dem born your fvther well misbehave,e be like say Dem neva rvpv your mvma b4.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by yusluvad(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
Felt so sad for the victims and families of the affected people. May God comfort them...
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by chaloskyx: 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
God has long abandoned us did you not get the memo come to think of it when we were serving our gods and dieties before colonial masters brought christianity to us we were much better off o. seems this so called Christianity na sham
Joezinho:
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. God help Nigeria. I pray that one day we shall get sense in this country! Building collapses are just way too commonplace.. Is it that people like to cut corners by using inferior materials? Or that the state has no building control department who should be supervising every stage of new erections? Because I just don't understand it.

If a building is built correctly following strict plans laid out by architects and structural engineers it should stand for ever without incident. Look at houses in the western world that were built in the 1930's and further back. They are still standing today..
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
Risingblue008:
This same compound that reported here in nairaland last week,
About the hostility of the landlord etc

Karma is a bitch ........... Let's see how hostile the landlord, would be now .......... cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
apache22b:
Beg ? Never will an Ap beg,

If you continue with ur arrogant kappng, I'll come 4 you . Like i said earlier ,Goats are my number 1 enemies.

Be guided

Psalms on you

If you are the true son of your fvther no come for me whether K.R.F no go strike you.
You never feed your divty mvther you wan come for me?

If your mvma no go weep for 7 days,you dey find who wan send you to your maker,ogbeni as long as you are on earth and you misbehave then I promise your dvth go brutal, dirty beggar boy.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Emmanuel909090: 7:33pm On May 02, 2022
I can't even imagine the pain.
Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Olamilekxy(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Wetin bring East for this matter now?

West and east is a street name at ebute meta
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by wixemmy(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
Quick one!

A professional freelance Social media marketer is needed to handle social media adverting and brand promotion for a startup.

Kindly recommend anyone perfect for the job
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Olamilekxy(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

If them check now, you Toheeb never comot from Ogbomosho all your life ooo.

Try dey travel you hear

Oponu oshi undecided

Calm down boss

West and east is a street at ebute meta

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by apache22b: 7:37pm On May 02, 2022
Then ,HIT it is

Watch out 4 me

Chiefbutcher007:

If you are the true son of your fvther no come for me whether K.R.F no go strike you.
You never feed your divty mvther you wan come for me?

If your mvma no go weep for 7 days,you dey find who wan send you to your maker,ogbeni as long as you are on earth and you misbehave then I promise your dvth go brutal, dirty beggar boy.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
apache22b:
Then ,HIT it is

Watch out 4 me

Haha ogbeni H.I.T no be by to come online claim wetin you no be.
Dig your grave and your fams in case you are serious,and if you don't turn up may your mvther die a miserable dvth insha krf.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
Olamilekxy:

Calm down boss

West and east is a street at ebute meta

Ok sir.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by apache22b: 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
Lol

You go collect Wotowoto tire .no worry

Chiefbutcher007:

Haha ogbeni H.I.T no be by to come online claim wetin you no be.
Dig your grave and your fams in case you are serious,and if you don't turn up may your mvther die a miserable dvth insha krf.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2022
apache22b:
Lol

You go collect Wotowoto tire .no worry

Ogbeni go fvvk your drvtty mother abeg,pvvr boy.
If you no turn up may your mvther dve a very brvtal dvth,say ese.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by OgThanos: 7:49pm On May 02, 2022
RIP to the dead, may the wounded recovery quick. =112463432:
Tell me what you just wrote made any logical sense to you...
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Uniquetani1(f): 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
1metre:
not really renovation or the landlord's incompetency rather the contractors who structured the building are the cause of the collapse.

I don't think so
Everything needs maintenance, car needs services, generator too, phone needs to be handle with care. Things get old, things depreciate.
The best way to maintenance a building is to renovate it regularly.
Sometimes I don't blame contractors because Landlord knows his budget can't get him a storey building but will pressurized contractors to make it.
Shebi na wetin you want I go do.
I still blame the landlord
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by THEGALADIMA(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
My brother, hmm I prophecy that building collapses will be worse in the next 10-15 years.
My reasons are, take for instance this Yaba building that was constructed most likely 80's or 90's when fraud wasn't too commonplace.
So talkless of today, when fraud permeates all aspects of our life, the buildings of today are just low quality men.

Joezinho:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Makaveli217(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

The caretaker informed the occupants, parked out of the said building and moved to somewhere else, stopped collecting rents from the tenants but trust the Nigerianese factor.

"We want to eat our cake and have it when we don't have the bakery"
It's pitiful, souls have to go down.

Some people can be very subborn and thickheaded, I learnt the building was sealed off, but the occupants refused to leave.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by ghettokid1(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2022
apache22b:
I have got no buz with Goats .

My number 1 foes .

comrade leave that frustrated mofo na, u na senior man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed. / Imported Exterior & Interior Doors Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.