Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse (55055 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) / Owerri Collapsed Building: Before And After Photos / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Lightorder: 7:57pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
I don sabi say na those useless developers handiwork. such houses still full ebute meta and dem go collapse before d house reverts back to d family wey own the land. LASG must check all of dem again. Dem full eb west and east but more dey for east.
I have finally confirmed that you are generationally cursed and need urgent help
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by ibinaboonline: 8:25pm On May 02, 2022
Nawa o. House looked strong to me, then sudden collapse? May God keep His people safe.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by poiZon: 8:34pm On May 02, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

It's not a new house, it's bee there of over 10years
10yrs na new house...

Old housr na 30yrs above
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Oluf3mi(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2022
Isn't this the same building I saw earlier this morning? A bulldozer was trying to pull down and people were preventing it from happening. Some occupants refused to come out of it.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Lama70(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Wetin bring East for this matter now?

The writer means Ebute Metta West and Ebute Metta East. He doesn't mean the Eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by drmuchin: 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
MORE DEATHS LOADING
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by agbitimathew(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2022
God
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Bigfish121(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2022
It's obvious that the house lacks proper structural members.The columns in the ground floor of this building is supposed to carry a rienforcement of 16mm minimum.

The entire structural members from columns,beams and slaps looks very weak.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by gulfer: 10:01pm On May 02, 2022
I know this house, and the developer should be charged for manslaughter considering the highly substance remains seen after the collapse... From the thickness of steel reinforcement, type of blocks and the mix of concrete. The Lagos State building supervision and approval is also very culpable because there are more than a 100 of these type of poorly built story buildings littered all over Lagos Island and Ebute metta etc....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2022
Makaveli217:

Some people can be very subborn and thickheaded, I learnt the building was sealed off, but the occupants refused to leave.
That's the thing and they pay dearly for it.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by kareemkamil(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
This is serious
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by OYEDIPE(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Try and expand our kwnoledge....There is Ebute-Metta West and there is Ebute-Metta East.
There is Ibadan street in Ebute-Metta East and there is Ibadan street in Ebute-Metta West.
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

He is referring to ebute meta east or ebute meta west
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by doggedfighter(f): 10:36pm On May 02, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

You no dey ask yourself wetin dey bring woman into your random talk.
See this boy, check your previous tribal post before you checkmate that guy.
grin grin grin see tackle.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by zumbigbo(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
I don sabi say na those useless developers handiwork. such houses still full ebute meta and dem go collapse before d house reverts back to d family wey own the land. LASG must check all of dem again. Dem full eb west and east but more dey for east.

Na so Lagos be
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by culbadboi(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2022
[quote author=NwekeUG post=112462171]

https://igberetvnews.com/1419289/photos-collapsed-ebute-metta-building-collapse/
[lagos & building collapse na 5&6.]
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by Tundex911: 7:33am On May 03, 2022
Omoooooooo �

But I no mean agege

Fuvk up
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by colchrist: 8:30am On May 03, 2022
Do we really check for quality in 2-5years intervals? There’s need for it, because after years of building a structure, it could gradually loose its quality!

I am Samson, an IT professional and ICT youth Development conveyor, based in Lagos!
Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by BizAdviser: 10:31pm On May 05, 2022
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed. / Imported Exterior & Interior Doors Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.