Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48413 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Barrack72(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2022
Mr man sincerely speaking she has been abused by raped so the trauma is too heavy for her to handle when she sees you want to cuddle her it's rings as if you want to RAPE her
OluwoR:
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 2:01pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
Oga, na you sabi..
My wife is the one turning me on.
And you're here fighting to have sex.
And you're planning to marry her.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by yinkeys(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I tried explaining to a Doctor friend, he referred me to a Gynecologist, paid 50K for appointment, my babe didn't go
It’s either she’s not attracted to you and is cheating OR it’s vaginismus
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by kemiwealth: 2:02pm On May 03, 2022
Don't u think she will improve when u both are married..... probably she is just the type that does not believe in pre- marital sex
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 2:02pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

So, your problem is 8 years of bumpy relationship??
Oya naa.
Marry her.
You've already made up your mind.
So, why are you here lamenting?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Chris2863(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2022
Mtcheeew, I only pity you
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by 27Pushing30: 2:08pm On May 03, 2022
youngsahito:
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.

Lmaoo baba the dude is a simp
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 2:13pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters
It still pains me that you lasted more than 3 months in a relationship with such a lady, not to talk of whooping 8 years.
A lady that wanted to trap me with the no-sex mantra, I told her straight-away that I am very good in sex, and that if she really want to enjoy the best of me, then she must allow things to flow naturally between us, and that means, sex should also come when the need for it arises., and that if she obstructs the natural flow of emotions due to the denial of sex, it may also affect the whole love, and that she shouldn't bother herself how I settled myself. That was how she relaxed and enjoyed every bit of the relationship, even without bothering whether I was going to marry her or not. She married before me though, and she continued thanking me for teaching her how to love and accept both good and bad while in love.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Chickensoup: 2:19pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Why won't she go to the hospital. Does she know what is wrong but doesn't want to tell you?.

Soo many questions however a solution is needed and her rejection to everything won't solve the problem.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by danot1030: 2:23pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

My simple advice, don't go a step further to any marital process with her, break up now before you regret.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by ddestiny20(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2022
Oga do the needful marriage no be go come once in its difficult to go out mist especially when u are a landlord.
The earlier the better.
If she had wanted a solution she should not have allowed you waste money by not showing up.

OluwoR:

I tried explaining to a Doctor friend, he referred me to a Gynecologist, paid 50K for appointment, my babe didn't go
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Executive729: 2:24pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Never ever try to marry her you will suffer untold hardship sexualy and others. DON'T TRY IT � OOO
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Keniwit(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2022
This kind of relationship will only leads you into extra Martial affair bro...You better flee
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by kwaso2: 2:30pm On May 03, 2022
I think you are the one that has the problem. BIG PROBLEM.
Why are you spending energy preparing for disaster that you can avoid?
End the relationship. For the sake of sanity and peace.
Meanwhile, I had a so called girlfriend in my university days. Exactly with same attributes.
OluwoR:

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by deebrownneymar: 2:37pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Hope she’s not getting sexual pleasure elsewhere? And you…how have you managed your own side? What’s crazy about your situation is that there has been a serious problem in your relationship and you still went ahead with engagement. You already know what to expect. Period!
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by omobolarinwa1(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I grab Sir, and yeah, we do things, but if the romance get intense to some level, she'll back off

Even she back during MouthAction may be you ain't good enough..you need to act like professional like us when it comes to romance a woman..

Have you tap the clit and bounce little on the p face before start romance the clit alone and sucking the breast gradually while you doing the same clit touch at the same time..do it for a while and change position come down little lick the clit I mean leak for 15-20min
Then go back to the starting again..and continue for a while..na she go begged u for sex..if come.worst get a vibrator to finish the job..all woman can squirt.just you never carried her trabaye..if u need more lesson PM me..and if worst come shes ain't succumb bro ..RUN oooo u no be first to crush relationship and you wknt be the last too neither..shalom
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by shasetite(f): 2:39pm On May 03, 2022
youngsahito:
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.

I was once like her before , until I lost my 4years relationship to my ignorance about sex, I got to know it's important in my marriage, I decided to work on my self so as not to loose my marriage like my wasted relationship, I was able to do this tru rising romance book, watching romance films nd having full romance to my satisfaction before sex.

Op, if she's not ready to work on her self, try and give her space for a while for her to think deep and retrace herself, am very sure it will work.
she will come back begging wth promise to dance to your tune.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by harfiiz(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2022
Jejely you saw problem and you want to enter it yourself. I'm an advocate of enjoy your babe well before marriage so you understand each other more. After introduction, the babe will be so powerful that she won't care about your feelings towards having sex anymore. Moreso, people will ask you whether you guys didn't court before marriage. Use your head ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by frozen70(f): 2:44pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Is it introduction to sex that you guys are planning or introduction to a marriage with sex problems

Alright so how do you guys intend to make babies

How do you plan to have a sexless marriage at this your vibrant age

I mean how do you think this issue will be solve once you are married to her

Anyway solve this problem now before any introduction
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Pierocash(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=yinkeys post=112485293]
Maybe it’s vaginismus[/quote[I have never heard of this before
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by kaymart: 2:48pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Ur blinded by emotions. You need help. The earlier u end the relationship the better for you.
U've invested so much hence it's hard to back out now.
As difficult as it may sound to you, the best thing is to let go of her and look elsewhere.
Perhaps, she's having it with someone else and doesn't find u attractive sexually but u r like a good provider and a nice guy.

Go to YouTube search for "Darius M podcast" u will find answers to Ur many questions....cheers
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Neddstark: 2:53pm On May 03, 2022
If you like sex, she is not your partner.
Once had a girlfriend that was denying me sex for religious reasons. I kept quiet. When she started suspecting me of cheating, all I said is "I am sorry" without remorse. I initiated the conversation if we are really meant for each other.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by AfambuNeche1(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2022
Hey! Just pause this marriage For a sec and focus on finding solution to ya problem. See like me, had this girl as a gf Then that I met that often denied me of sex each time she comes over but would rather let us cuddle. At some point, I starts to rom.ance her And from there i Also used the fin.gerin method. And Each time i does All this, i normally used to pay attention to her body movement so as to spot the area where i could just press the button And she'll lay flat like a mu.mu dog �., LoL �� and that was How i got into her without her knowing self, and right now she's on me always craving for that $h.t LoL ��

Bro, s#% is so important in a relationship And a marriage. Abeg no let your emotions let you down for this moment rather take your time And fix it or you let that b#tch off ya way.

I'm New here tho but had been following up this forum since decades now.
#cheers

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by jubrilELsudan: 3:02pm On May 03, 2022
YOUR FIANCEE IS TRAUMATIZED BY SEX BECAUSE SOMETIME IN THE PAST SHE WAS RAPED.

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Vintiana: 3:03pm On May 03, 2022
I have a friend who is a Doctor and his wife is also a Doctor.
Before he married her, he knows she has phobia for sex and he still married her hoping she will change.
But nothing changed, they can spend a whole year without having sex even though they are not based in the same town cos of work(just an hour trip)
The guy sleeps with anything in skirt.
Atimes I don’t blame him (what do you expect)
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Ak2fyn(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2022
My brother, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage o,

the day you will lie in bed, with your dick on attention, and your wife not in the mood... remember you could have ended it before it got to this stage.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by joe120120(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

She not only pretty or wowo girl in town, relationship without sex is no go area 4 a man because it will continue like that after marriage ,then divorce will follow.
Go and get new girl 4 ur satisfaction
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Allisgud: 3:21pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

8 years relationship na shear abi bond
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Bamijoko1(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Bobo ur girlfriend no like u jor u better free and get someone that is serious.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by okunwaye(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2022
Chyma231:
All this boys here on NL who thinks they are matured
while will you comment on boy's topic,while dont you find men's topics to comment.
shmm
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Bamijoko1(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Bobo run for ur future she is not serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Coronavirus: We Are Suspending Services – Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.