Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48483 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Okarakwu: 12:47pm On May 03, 2022
2 things ....she has a medical /psychological issues on sex and she does not love you enough sex wise ,that is you are not sexually compatible . Love comes in different shades . As for the introduction and marriage I suggest you keep that on hold ,you 2 don't have the compatibility qualities to come together as husband and wife . Sex is important in marriage ,find who is in the same frequency with you ,I tell you if that your girl meets a man she loves sex wise, they will Bleep down the house .
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by crowther15(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I grab Sir, and yeah, we do things, but if the romance get intense to some level, she'll back off
I don't think you have a problem here. The lady hadn't given you too much of romance and sex because she wanted it after wedding. I'm sure you probably manipulated her into few sessions of intercourse you guys had. Leave her alone, you're not meant to be experimenting what is not. Go ahead with Ur introduction. When you marry her, there wouldn't be excuses to be running away from sex talks.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by iomoge2(f): 12:48pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters
then why do you want to go on with the marriage? Has she promised you sex after marriage? Can you stay without sex in the marriage?
Or what is your sim for opening this tread?
You want us to tell you not to marry ?

Sex is very vital in marriage. Intact it’s the most important! If no sex. No marriage!

Now I didn’t say you must hve sex before marriage but there must be sex after marriage to seal the union.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Sholato242(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2022
My brother take easy with her, you will enjoy her later. Left for me, I will asked you to continue with the introduction. I have a similar issue like yours. My fiancee never allowed me access to her body, I asked her, she told me that she never had it for the first time, I thought she was joking, because I couldn't believe a girl of her age is still a virgin. As I'm about to go for introductions, I told her that we can have it nọw, she gave me her virginity. But since after then, she always experience pains during sex. She took in for and gave me a son who will be 6 months by 15th of May. She always finds it difficult to have sex with me after delivery. I guess she has a postpartum. Mụ brother, your babe is my babes kinda, she might have a prepartum. It's has no cure. But they enjoyed sex when are free to have it. Go on with the introduction. You will enjoy your woman later. There types are rare.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Ajalekoko76(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I grab Sir, and yeah, we do things, but if the romance get intense to some level, she'll back off

Village people masquerade in different ways....

If you can't solve the problem now, you can't solve it marriage. Don't enter marriage agreement without solving this problem, be wise.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by BananaPeel(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.

What of people that marry virgins....

If she's a good woman,marry her. In marriage, spice up fore play. Introduce ice cream, hot chocolates etc and before you know it you will be glad you married a tight pussied woman. Lubricants will help her. Massage her body with oil to relax her nerves, then slide in your cucumber... You will both enjoy it.

You have to pay for this counsel...
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by sisisioge: 12:51pm On May 03, 2022
You are planning your introduction to marriage ceremony? These people sef!!!
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Deacon20: 12:51pm On May 03, 2022
And you still want to go ahead and marry such lady? Polygamy is knocking
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by virginchaser(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2022
Why contributing in a new moniker.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Iamvetlander(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2022
Deejaygold:

Not yet

Can I send you a DM?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by toloohthegreat: 12:52pm On May 03, 2022
You don't even seem to need anyone's opinion. You just mean to drag someone along your (morose) thinking line.

Should you need a resolution, it's up and repeated in in the comments. Forget about it! 8years or not. You will get over it...so will she. It takes two to tangle!

OluwoR:

hmm, lol
not until you're there, you can't understand the feelings brr
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2022
Sad to say but from your words, you sound like someone who doesn’t listen.

Have you ever asked or listened to her,rather than shoving the whole sex on her?

Have you for once wondered if she could be dealing with trauma?

If she not a virgin maybe she hasn’t had good experiences.

OluwoR:

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by agaricus007(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
Let me ask you a question and it might look somehow to you. I careful read all the comments and nobody mentioned it. Do you have that thing big? If yes; that is the cause of the rejection cos the pain she went through @first place will be brought back to her memory since she is not a sex freak. Although there is remedy to that.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by JoshdbAddguy(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
How is your family
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by okoroemeka(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

planning for introduction should not be the priority now,find out what is the problem with your fiancee,is she a lesbian?is it a body structure problem?is it physchological or a new problem we are yet to know about,try and find out before you buy a car without engine ,gear and tyres

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by saintnegroid(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

and you think it's easy to live with her like that for eternity? Which one is more? Eternity or 8years? Bro keep love aside and make a life time decision... Don't know what's wrong with you people... Tomorrow now you will have a broken home and it take turns on your children who may eventually become problems to the society

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Oceanjagaban: 12:56pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

For your information another man dey smag her kpekus well,she dey even give am doggy...dey there dey Form Mr Lover man
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Memeni(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Man take her to a doctor..force her to go see a doctor. Be a man for goodness sake. Her not wanting to see a doctor means a lot. That's might be some infection in her.

I had a girlfriend once who had difficulty having sex. The day we did i ended up having gonorrhea. Told her to go see a doctor and she refused. Ended the relationship...she begged and begged lai lai...u gave me infection that's the end.

Take your girl to the hospital oooo ....before u even think of getting married to her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by ismail4040(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
You mean you already had sex with her before even marrying her?

This is sinful in the sight of Allah and it is regarded as fornication.

We see things that are not right as normal thing because everyone do them.

Please let's abstain from all this illicit practices and embrace the right guidance.

As for you bro, talk sense into the lady. She might have realized that sex before marriage is very wrong.
It could be that she did the first one in order to keep you since she loves you but this is wrong.

Spending too long time in dating too is not good because it generates all this kinds of things.

Let's see the right way, know it and lean it live it accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by sheunpompey: 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
She might have experience a situation that is bringing back old ugly memory. Work on it and if it doesn't work out... Move on
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Deejaygold(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
Iamvetlander:

Can I send you a DM?

Isorite smiley
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Awise09(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
I want to believed your babe has vagi. Mutilation. You both need medical check up to really know what is happening down there.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by zomby(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2022
Sholato242:
My brother take easy with her, you will enjoy her later. Left for me, I will asked you to continue with the introduction. I have a similar issue like yours. My fiancee never allowed me access to her body, I asked her, she told me that she never had it for the first time, I thought she was joking, because I couldn't believe a girl of her age is still a virgin. As I'm about to go for introductions, I told her that we can have it nọw, she gave me her virginity. But since after then, she always experience pains during sex. She took in for and gave me a son who will be 6 months by 15th of May. She always finds it difficult to have sex with me after delivery. I guess she has a postpartum. Mụ brother, your babe is my babes kinda, she might have a prepartum. It's has no cure. But they enjoyed sex when are free to have it. Go on with the introduction. You will enjoy your woman later. There types are rare.

Your babe was a virgin…this other girl in the picture is not. She doesn’t even want to seek for help.
This issue here may simply be she doesn’t want to have sex with this brother.
There are many girls out there that hate having sex with certain brothers. May be this brother doesn’t know what he’s doing…and it seems that she doesn’t want to address the issue. But still wants to marry this dude.

It makes no sense.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Penguin2: 1:00pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

Tell her you are going to cut off the relationship if she is not willing to submit herself to remedial steps you have taken towards solving the problem.

Don’t marry someone who can’t satisfy you sexually. Sexual compatibility should be one of your priorities in choosing a partner except you are ready to start cheating.

Thank you.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

been trying to, just extremely difficult for me

Don't cry further, it won't last you the marriage.... I am talking from experience, from where I ran to start all over my life.. afresh! Square one. Don't be stubborn, SEX ain't all in marriage but can be used in marriage to erase all sins! Dont join DIVORCEES, COURT is frustrating my BRO.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by CorperKola: 1:00pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters
U neva see anything
U neva know wetin won sele
No be small thing
2baba
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by zomby(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by pharmaking: 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
What then is the use of these two-legged freaks called women if not to warm your bed and pour your fluid into them.

They will not accept bills

They will add responsibility to already existing ones with pressure, yet, your pussy is now a no no for me again.

Then that lady should marry herself.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by PaAdu02(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
If I'll advise u from experience,just cut if off now,don't go ahead,cos,in the middle of the marriage,You'll be bored ,angry and lonely,I'm presently having same experience and I can tell u,I Ignored all the red flags, thinking love will conquer such.Nothing as such,u can't look forward to good times at home, nothing is promised or sure when it comes to sex,that's not life .Do it now and thank me later,don't wait till when kids re involved and she becomes Ur cross,it'll be great regret by then,when a woman is frigid,I advise them to stay in their parents house rather than be causing confusion in someone's else life

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OurSeun(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

My brother jaapaaaa....! Is my best advice.
She has something she's keeping for you.
Is a 50/50 risk if you marry her with all complain you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

grin enjoy your woman grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by sinkhole: 1:07pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

it's just not easy to leave an 8 years relationship just like that
Bros, compare 8yrs of past and dusted relationship to lifetime of future agony. I am married and I know that sex is essential in marriage.
Let me ask, are you not planning on having children?
My advice to you, in addition to what others may have said, is that you should stop now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.