Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48486 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Pandev(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

hmm, lol
not until you're there, you can't understand the feelings brr
of course many people have been there, that's why they are warning you. You should summon the courage to end it there. It always ends in premium tears. Heed words, man!
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Uniquetani1(f): 12:24pm On May 03, 2022
samsard:
It is a red flag. You're only here saying this because you're a woman.

What if he is the problem?
Guy might be too rough.
Relationship problem too much on this platform
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by babadee1(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.

If sex is all that important to you then leave her alone and find someone else.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by legba1(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
I had a case peculiar to yours not long back....my friend is today a husband of two wives... He married his wife like 8yrs back. She just won't succumb to sex no matter what, even before their marriage. My guy was foolish enough not to tell us. After their first son, she went on a 2yrs plus sabbatical, I particularly had discussion with her, she insisted "sex no be food", and that when it's time to have another baby, she will have the baby.when third year was knocking. Bobo spoke up, he was introduced to a lady. No wasting of time, that one carry belle. Of course guy wasn't poor, we go pay dowry and he got a big place for the new wife.madam dey his house with her kids while he lives in a rented house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by GreyLaw(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,

Young man, walk away! Did you hear me? I said walk away.

I don't know your religious leaning, but if you don't have strong inclination to keep yourself, you might find that after marriage it would continue and then you'd be tempted to go outside. You are still feeling toed to her because you only had her probably a few times, but when the marriage vows are done, you will NOT like it.

You hear some of these stories and wonder for some of us who have remained celibate and want to be so till we marry. Well, I hope I get the right one.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by samsard(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
Uniquetani1:

What if he is the problem?
Guy might be too rough.
Relationship problem too much on this platform
Too rough in eight years? Abeg, abeg. The lady has a problem and the worst part is she is unwilling to discuss or try resolving it medically.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by LadyTara(f): 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
Painful sex is an issue for the gynaecologist.

If she is not willing to see a gynaecologist ,she is not ready for a solution. It's that simple.It could be endometriosis or worse, but we can't be guessing what the problem is,until proper diagnosis by a gynaecologist.

Even though married people claim they don't have sex that much in marriage ,sexual compatibility is an integral part of marriage. Fix this issue before anything.Let her find her way to the office of a gynaecologist asap.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by medriano: 12:28pm On May 03, 2022
If your husband/wife to be is not sexually compatible with you, better to call it off.
That’s why we have husbands and wives cheating on each other. A lot of people are suffering today cos they all thought they could change their partners. How they act while dating Ian how they’ll act while married....infact they’ll get worse.
Do yourself a favor and find what you know is best for you.
If she can’t do sex, how will she get pregnant? Abi you nor want pikin?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by uptownemmygee(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2022
Oga op your babe engine Don rust, only Chinese company like us can give her the climax she needs
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Bombolistic: 12:29pm On May 03, 2022
This is a clear case of female circumcision. You should ask her questions.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

your the most yeye guy i have seen so far if you booked a hospital for her treatment she refuse to show up and ur planning to marry her zombie oh!?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Ola4lead(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Bro you have been dealing with it for this long and you're now searching for solutions?

Firstly dating a lady since 2014 and first sex 2019 and since then nothing and this is 2022, how have you been coping bro?

Before I can give you some good advice, you need to answer this question.
Do you met her a Virgin? If the answer is no, you need to ask her about her sexual past cos most rape victims as Virgin hate sex until they're able to move on

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by seunlizy(f): 12:34pm On May 03, 2022
Deejaygold:

Same problem I'm facing currently in my marriage. God will help us o! Hmmm!

Aaahaaaa so sorry about that, u can follow this woman on instagram IF you like, she's a sex therapist and you can also DM her.
@sextalkwithsoulspice

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Xfemt(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2022
youngsahito:
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.
I sorry for the guy sha

Make em no born pikin with her cause na miserable life em go live all through
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OmoOshodi(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2022
Op
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by davillian(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Put the ball in her court
Sex is a sweet and painful experience
Same with child birth....
Talk to her na if she refuse make everybody go her way let her tell her family why everything spoil...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by chronique(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters

Then, what are you still doing with her?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by zomby(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Your sweetheart has major issues having sex with you and you're now planning introduction? Introduction to what? Sex education?

Bro, I hate to confess to you that you're a clown.
If you're not having sex when you're single, do you think you will be having sex as a married couple?
My guy, wake up!...You need to fix this sex issue before moving forward to anything, or else you will end up spending majority of your salary on HookUps and hotel rooms for a very long time. Furthermore, all your female domestic workers are also in trouble..

You may also look into other areas of the issue....because your girlfriend may simply hate having sex with YOU. I will advise you to seek for a trusted adult to speak to your girl. You need to get to the bottom of this sex issue or else you will end up being a miserable husband.

A marriage without sex is like eating rice and beans for a very long time without salt, without stew and without meat...Don't fool yourself, find out what is wrong before diving into a senseless introduction.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by MtDave55: 12:37pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters

She can't talk about sex neither engage in it, and am assuming you're not gay.
Now that you're planning introduction which a step towards marriage how will cope with her since you're yet to solve the very vital issue on ground?
Maybe there's something she is not telling you and I don't advice you to rush things not until you solve every puzzle on the way. It's a serious issue in as much a intimacy is concerned but you love her too much to wish to remove sex from thew union and adopt a child if wish for one. So be it

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Deejaygold(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2022
Iamvetlander:

Do you guys have kids now?

Not yet
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Deejaygold(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2022
seunlizy:

Aaahaaaa so sorry about that, u can follow this woman on instagram IF you like, she's a sex therapist and you can also DM her.
@sextalkwithsoulspice

Ok, thanks
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by ezenna191(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2022
She may be a victim of Female Genital Mutilation ( FGM). She may have been cut terribly. This is the social consequence of the evils practice
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by superCleanworks(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

Oya carry your cross naw. U dey book apointment with Doctor and she dey run. U want to wed someone who is running away from solutions.
God will use your prayers as callertone When the wahala start because u saw shirt full of soja ant and chose to wear it like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by BabaIbo: 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
yanabasee:
I experienced a girl like yours some years ago ..

Infact, she said she can only have sex when we're married.... asked if she was a virgin and she muted me.... and even warned me to not bring any word relating to sex to her...

Dude, I planned and strategized and followed her gradually, no pressure ..

Had a romance session a couple of times with her and she liked it .. I could tell because she would be texting and all loving when she gets home....

I kept it there, I only improved on my level of romance making... I wanted to have her wet to a certain climax... Yes I did it... she was uncontrollably stupid
I once had a very intense romance session with an ex, but I cut it short when she was yarning for penetration, she fell sick/ill after that due to that action.
I am this kind of person that hates one-sided sex. Prior to the romance, her answer would have been a strong and unwavering NO ​

Omo! She hated me immediately after that, but I told her that was what she wanted na, because of her strict policy of no sex. if not for the strong love she had for me we would have broken up earlier(that is immediately after the romance).

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Elrafiki2(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
What's her previous sex life like? Was she molested before? Cos from experience I've seen someone who was abhsed sexually and due to the trauma blocked anything about sex mentally to the extent that sex was a no-no. I think it might be a psychological problem, which can only be cured by a psychologist. Also, I've read on Instagram about a woman who experienced painful sex for years after marriage. I think surgery was the solution to the issue in the end. Bottom line, a gynecologist should know more if onky she's willing to try. It all depends on her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by EndRape2(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2022
Very simple, do MouthAction

Go and learn it, use your tongue to lick her

clict very well, she will be very wet, and penetration will be easy.

uote author=OluwoR post=112467674]Good evening my brothers and sisters,

please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.[/quote]
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Hammylawali: 12:43pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

You need to either solve the present problem or you should end the relationship (if you don’t want to cheat or marry a second wife)..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by MyExpression(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
Men don't usually talk bout this enough...but most women have sexual issues.

I've met like 3 of them.

Ladies need help!

I may not be a sexual King Kong but I will only marry a lady that has moderate/active sex life.

Sex is important in this FOREVER bond called MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by ayo2008: 12:45pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sex is ideal after marriage and not before marriage.
Wait till the wedding night before having sex. My question is why are you in a hurry to commit fornication with her? God hates it
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by bdchange(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Some of you are so funny and childish. Two adults atleast that is what I want to believe you are, wants to settle down and both of you can't discuss critical issue as sex, to find a common ground. Are you not even ashamed that you are coming online to say she blocked you on social media for talking about sex. Nawa ooo, where are we getting this kind of Male from?? Please someone should educate me. Maybe I am not reading right
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by naikeboy(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2022
Na man day cost problems for himself true true ooo according to fela, u wan do introduction for girl way no fit bang... Is she the only girl in the world... My guy go find another girl that will bang and suck your dick till u tire ooo.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Joman1712(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
She must be a witch then, if a normal human being can't do such. Run for your life OGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.