Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? (1905 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Sisora(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2022
Most guys here keep saying they prefer white women but why?

There are many white women that are gold diggers, isn't that why there's a phrase like gold digger?

And if you watch youtube videos a lot you must have come across many videos where some rich dudes prank white girls to see if they are gold diggers.

Aside green paper, what other benefits do white women have over black girls exactly?

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by teens(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2022
Hummm
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Mooh247: 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
cool

Sense of diginity

Imagine a friend that comes to your house the first day and begged you for transport fare just to greet you

Same friend got home and begged you for recharge card, internet subscription and GOtv subscription

Second day the friend ask you to take her out with her friends, you paid for Uber, feed them and still gave them transport fare

Within a week she needs hair do , nails fixed and cloths

After a month she needs a new phone

By six months time she needs house rent, school fees or money for birthday celebration

18 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Jeon(f): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
BEAUTIFUL
WHITE SKIN
GOT BLUE EYES
BLONDE HAIR
PROVIDE GOOD LOOKING KIDS
NO TOXICITY
CLEAN SKIN
NO THUNDER MARKS
RESPECTFUL
SEXY
CURVY
NATURAL
ANGEL [EVEN SHE IS A HOE.. I LOVE HER LIKE THAT,BECAUSE SHE IS OPEN-MINDED ]
NEVER MAKE MISTAKES
SO FULL OF PERFECTIONS
HAVE HIGH SOCIAL STATUS
PRO MAXIMUM IN SEX GAME

4 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Islandlady(f): 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:
Sense of diginity

Imagine a friend that comes to your house the first day and beg you for transport fare just to greet you

Same friend got home and begged you for recharge card, internet subscription and GOtv subscription

Second day the friend ask you to take her out with her friends, you paid Uber, feed them and still gave them transport fare
ohh really that's it...just imagine one day the white women just gets emotional and disgusted by you and draw a knife to stab your silly ass and gets to walk away freely and even go to bars to chill, that's cool tho

Remember you won't get Justice for your sorry ass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by czarr(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
ohh really that's it...just imagine one day the white women just gets emotional and disgusted by you and draw a knife to stab your silly ass and gets to walk away freely and even go to bars to chill, that's cool tho

black women don't stab their husbands to death abi?

7 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Mooh247: 10:27pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:

Well I'll rather deal with an overly emotional knife stabbing lady than spend my time with someone with the irritating beggy beggy Almajiri mentality

Huge huge turn off is a lady that doesn't diginify her self and have self worth but always have to look up to me for peanut

6 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Islandlady(f): 10:31pm On May 02, 2022
czarr:
black women don't stab their husbands to death abi?
black women do, but not all the time and atleast you got Justice, unlike the ones that walks away once she uses self defense as an excuse, and as per you are black they believe, and she gets to chill while you rotten away

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Islandlady(f): 10:33pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Well I'll rather deal with an overly emotional knife stabbing lady than spend my time with someone with the irritating beggy beggy Almajiri mentality

Huge huge turn off is a lady that doesn't diginify her self and have self worth but always have to look up to me for peanut

well your life your choice, but remember with overly emotional knife stabbing lady your days are numbered on planet earth grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Mooh247: 10:36pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
well your life your choice, but remember with overly emotional knife stabbing lady your days are numbered on planet earth grin

Nah... I'll take my chances... With better Otoromokpia the knife won't enter

As for the Needy Almajiri Girls with poverty alleviation mentality, you are already dead from the day you first said hi to them

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by czarr(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
black women do, but not all the time and atleast you got Justice, unlike the ones that walks away once she uses self defense as an excuse, and as per you are black they believe, and she gets to chill while you rotten away
Black women here also claim self defense and walk away...or a not punished adequately, look at the girls who stabbed the billionaire CEO doing pageant and looking fresh.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by liftedud(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2022
Jackpot my guy
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Islandlady(f): 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Nah... I'll take my chances... With better Otoromokpia the knife won't enter

As for the Needy Almajiri Girls with poverty alleviation mentality, you are already dead from the day you first say hi to them

I can see you have coconut head... continue them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by yanabasee(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2022
On the same prank videos, you must have seen sincere girls who are contented and looks very serious to be with the guys who pranked them....

If a white woman gives you her heart, it's always golden ... You can't even compare it to the typical lying ass black women.... who play victims and lie for a living....

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Islandlady(f): 10:46pm On May 02, 2022
czarr:
Black women here also claim self defense and walk away...or a not punished adequately, look at the girls who stabbed the billionaire CEO doing pageant and looking fresh.
like I said them no dey tell person...your choice tho undecided Go sleep
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by rickleye: 10:47pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by czarr(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
like I said them no dey tell person...your choice tho undecided Go sleep
k
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Mooh247: 10:52pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
I can see you have coconut head... continue them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

You see what we are talking about?!.... How is this romantic?

Black woman; " you have coconut head!!"
" continue them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall!!".

A white woman would say ; "You have a cute head"
"Oh sweet Baby, even if you are blind I'll be there for you come rain come sunshine"

Abeg White Knife stabbing Oyinbo woman for me anytime anyday ,

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Islandlady(f): 10:57pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

You see what we are talking about?!.... How is this romantic?

Black woman; " you have coconut head!!"
" continue them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall!!".

A white woman would say ; "You have a cute head"
"Oh sweet Baby, even if you are blind I'll be there for you come rain come sunshine"

Abeg White Knife stabbing Oyinbo woman for me anytime anyday ,
Loooool you are a clown grin your eye go clear when she slaughter you like fowl...Goan sleep oyinbo lover boy
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by viyon02: 11:10pm On May 02, 2022
Sciencetifically and Biologically, when a black dude Marries a white lady the only benefit one can get from the union is the genetically strong progenies, which can withstand any harsh environment and high resistance to diseases.
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by siofra(f): 11:28pm On May 02, 2022
I've noticed it's only redpillers with low self-esteem that put white women on a pedestal.

But anyway, you can have your preference in peace. The only thing I hate is when you bash Nigerian women or black women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Streetmovement(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2022
DAMN....I hate Caucasians but I love the way they love, unlike some of our local heroes. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by stamapro(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2022
Foreign rice or Local rice. Rice na rice. Some local rice make sense pass foreign self,if you want to be sincere with yourself,at least once in your life time
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Demigod22: 12:47am On May 03, 2022
I love white ladies because of their sense of self respect and self value. They have dignity.

Our women here are just beggers, most of them, we still have good ones. You will give a lady transport money to visit you, buy her food when she visits, subscribe her phone for her and that bills.

Yesterday I was chatting with some girls and I informed them that I am around, that's I came to school to get my result. As if they all planned it, the first thing they asked was what I brought for them.

I specifically told one of them if she reason like human at all. You have not asked me about my journey, you don't even care whether my result is good or not. All you care about is the food I brought for you.

I will choose White lady over black lady every day and twice on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 03, 2022
The above comment have summarised what's on my mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by blinking001(m): 1:12am On May 03, 2022
See comments grin
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:33am On May 03, 2022
undecidedLol well pink pussy is delightful to stare at and can turn u on easily,I once bleeped an albino,her pink pussy made me really hard, the attraction of black cock to pink pussy can never be understood

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Prayfortheworld: 4:09am On May 03, 2022
One thing i like about white women is that if they don't love you they will tell you straight they don't love you not pretending just to gain something from you.
But you see those ugly black girls in Nigeria. They know they don't love you but they will pretend to love you just to finish your life with billing till they render you useless.
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by cl0r0x: 5:02am On May 03, 2022
If I see white toto especially with small bearbear around it, Kai
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:28am On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:
abeg, leave these self hating men alone to their preferences.

The trash is taking itself out. I can't complain

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by 1873n: 6:55am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Sense of diginity

Imagine a friend that comes to your house the first day and begged you for transport fare just to greet you

Second day the friend ask you to take her out with her friends, you paid for Uber, feed them and still gave them transport fare

Within a week she needs hair do , nails fixed and cloths

After a month she needs a new phone

By six months time she needs house rent, school fees or money for birthday celebration

[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew

(1) (2) (Reply)

America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne / 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married / Check Out This N250k Hairstyle A Parent Had Done On Their Kid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.