Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life (915 Views)

See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by GeeksArc(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hi Nairalander,

I need your advice. Apologies for the typos in advance. Every names mentioned here are also fictional.

So there is this Lady, Tayo that I was a good friend with, she's cool, attends the same church with me and I wanted us to date and possibly get married. I push for her to date me for 2 years but she didn't agree. It wasn't long before a childhood friend of mine introduced another Lady to me by the name Tolu. Tolu is very well brought up, and a good speaker and I thought other things will fall in place.

Tolu and I dated for a few months and then got married 6 months after. I know I made 2 mistakes, first, I married in haste (but can we really say 6 months is 'haste'), and secondly, I then took her to the church I was attending with my supposedly Cruch, I told Tolu about Tayo before she sees her in church.

The problem is that my wife and I always fight a lot, especially in relation to the Tayo girl. To the extent, Tayo and I don't even talk again, blocked Tayo on every channels and with time, forgot I once had feelings for her.
God bless us with a Baby boy and I recently got my wife a car to support her hustle and to help with her transport, especially with the Baby. I put her through driving school and got her a driver's license and then she started driving.

Sometimes last week, My wife had an accident with the car, the baby and the mother are safe, we just needed to fix one or two things on the car, less than a week after that, hot water poured on the baby boy while she was prepping the Boy food at the kitchen. By the way, the Baby is already 9 months old and you know, a baby boy, if not properly watched, will injure himself with anything they found their hands on. This is the case with our Baby, while my wife was prepping his food, he picked up the flask with hot water and it poured on himself. Thank God, it wasn't much and the Baby is recovering very fast.
A few days after the hot water incident, my wife was coming back from the Hospital where she want to do checkUp on the Baby, she later called me that the break of the car failed and that she managed to get home with the car. I called the Mechanic and he gave a testament to it that the car should not be taken out after he looked into it until we change whatever is damaged in it. We fix it and then he said it's okay to move with the car now.

Why am I bringing this story to this place...My wife and I had an argument yesterday, which was a Sunday, she claimed that Tayo is the one that is trying to kill her and the Baby. She was introduced to a Pastor that testify to the fact that somebody in our church is the one that is trying to do her harm. I do not take it easy with her and below are our chats on the subject.
Please guyz, note that I love my wife so much and I've moved past my past, but my wife will keep talking about sh*ts that are not real, and it's really hurting our family.
Please advise me based on the chats below, am I too harsh on her? should I leave the church because of her, where I have built good relationships and God is blessing me? or how can we just move forward without the past hunting us down again?

Matured minds suggestion alone.

Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by Stayjoyful: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Will try and read it and then comment.
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by Tegabadguy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
GeeksArc:
Hi Nairalander,

I need your advice. Apologies for the typos in advance. Every names mentioned here are also fictional.

So there is this Babe I really like so much by name, Tayo. We were good friends, she's cool, attend the same church with me and I wanted us to date and possibly get married. I push for her to date me for 2 years but she didn't agree. It wasn't long that a childhood friend of mine introduced another Lady to me by the name Tolu. Tolu is very well brought up, a good speaker and I thought other things will fall in place.

Tolu and I dated for a few months and then got married 6 months after. I know I made 2 mistakes, first, I married in haste (but can we really say 6 months is 'haste'), and secondly, I then took her to the church I was attending with my supposedly Cruch which she found out later.

The problem is that my wife and I always fight a lot, especially in relation to the Tayo girl. To the extent, Tayo and I don't even talk again, blocked Tayo on every channel and with time, forgot I once had feelings for her.
God bless us with a Baby boy and I recently got my wife a car to support her hustle and to help with her transport, especially with the Baby. I put her through driving school and got her a driver's license and then she started driving.

Sometimes last week, My wife had an accident with the car, the baby and the mother are safe, we just needed to fix one or two things on the car, less than a week after that, hot water poured on the baby boy while she was prepping the Boy food at the kitchen. By the way, the Baby is already 9 months old and you know, a baby boy, if not properly watched, will injure himself with anything they found their hands on. This is the case with our Baby, while my wife was prepping his food, he picked up the flask with hot water and it poured on him. Thank God, it wasn't much and the Baby is recovering very fast.
Few days after the hot water incident, my wife was coming back from the Hospital where she want to do checkUp on the Baby, she later called me that the break of the car failed and that she managed to get home with the car. I called the Mechanic and he was also a testament to it that the car should not be taken out after he looked into it until we change whatever is damaged in it. We fix it and then he said its ok to move with the car now.

Why am I bringing this story to this place...My wife and I had an argument yesterday, which was a Sunday, she claimed that Tayo is the one that is trying to kill her and the Baby. She was introduced to a Pastor that testify to the fact that somebody in our church is the one that is trying to do her harm. I do not take it easy with her and below are our chats on the subject.
Please guyz, note that I love my wife so much and I've moved past my past, but my wife will keep talking about sh*ts that are not real, and its really hurting our family.
Please advise me based on the chats below, am I too harsh on her? should I leave the church because of her, where I have built good relationships and God is blessing me? or how can we just move forward without the past hunting us down again?

Matured minds suggestion alone.
pls don't die young ....live your wife
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by tayo60(f): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Seek elderly and spiritual counsel

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by Abfinest007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Women are manipulators .leave d church since that is what will make her happy
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by obyrich(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
I don't chat with my wife. We talk.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
1st off, who puts a child where its hands could reach for a flask of hot water? Why wasnt d flask covered?
This is right here is carelessness from her own part..

2. That car, breaks gets faulty. If she drives that car frequently, it would have been given out signs before that day it eventually failed. Long term/expert drivers can usually tell when a car's break get faulty and needs to get looked before it starts to fail..

Your wife prolly couldnt tell or neglected d signs and kept on driving it..

Now she's blaming it on unforeseen circumstances..
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by VeryWickedMan: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mini mini mani mo
Father had a donkey
Father died
Mother died
Mini mini mani mo

OP, Tayo is the witch. Kill her.

Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
GeeksArc:
Please guyz, note that I love my wife so much and I've moved past my past, but my wife will keep talking about sh*ts that are not real, and its really hurting our family.
Your folks and your worship of your pastors and mogs(along with your devotion to what is their church businesses)... I will never understand that bullsheet! undecided

Your wife needs someone to speak sense into her head, and of course, it is not some pastor or churchian that needs to do this. Get her to see a psychiatrist abeg. undecided
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by youngsahito(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pray about it and your wife should also be careful with things no be everything be spiritual doings.
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by Demigod22: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Superstition and the too much believe in this craft thing is funny. I am not underplaying the potency of witchcraft, but your wife have to relax, she is just being unnecessary paranoia. OP, from the chat, you are my kind of man, you are a man.

Since it's marriage, you will use maturity and wisdom in handling it. But why chatting with your wife about such issue or you guys are living separately? I think it's something you guys can sit down and talk it over.
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by Karleb(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Mini mini mani mo
Father had a donkey
Father died
Mother died
Mini mini mani mo

OP, Tayo is the witch. Kill her.

Plot twist. The wife is the witch here. grin

Na why I like advanced country, dem for don carry the pikin commot from their hand.

Very carefree and negligent parents.
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by ucee64(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Last last na pastor's and church go scatter your marriage if care is not taken, but sir I saw where your wife said you are shying away from taking care of your son atleast devote some time to him and your wife. Be there for them asure her that nothing is gonna happen to them.mistakes do happen at home especially with toddlers make her believe it has nothing to do with any witch.commuicate with her more not this whatsapp thing you posted I mean physical communication. Please sir don't let any pastor poison your wife's mind those guys can do and undo. i wish you guys success in your marriage.
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by IceColdVeins(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Why did the op sound like taking care of the child is his wife's duty?
Man please help your wife domestically in anyway you can cos when the chips are down, you both will bear the brunts.
And why sound so insensitive in a life and death situation involving your family.
Re: My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life by JONSYN7154: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
tayo60:
Seek elderly and spiritual counsel

Did I just discovered that your name is TAYO?

I hope you're not the the Tayo in what we just read o.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Posted / Don't Take Your Parents Advice Seriously / Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.