Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. (49211 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2022
Biglittlelois:

David, if your source of joy comes from God, you will not constantly degrade his creation for your satisfaction and to be accepted by your ilks here, you are not smarter than God that knows the importance and significance of the female gender, you would not have been born without the female gender, whatever terrible experience you had or have, that makes you see females as your constant nightmare, is bordering on a mental disorder, it is not normal, you should check yourself into a psychiatric hospital, I'll always pray for you for eternal peace, you really need divine peace in your life, very obvious.

Take care.

Subtle words that break hearts.
Stop picking on him. That's his opinion and it doesn't mean he's being misogynistic. That woman no dey try, birthday's are special days and all media of celebration should be employed. This too is sth that seems little yet it matters.

Nnor!
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by dauntless15(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2022
JovialJune:
This forum ehn, you will just see some characters and wonder how these people are offline, I don't like biased people, I'm for justice and fairness, asslickers are dangerous people, they will asslick someone that can kill, then keep laughing as the person is killing you, smh.....
And who made you the judge? Tbh if you have a life off nairaland you won't know who's who to the point of remembering all Thier sobriquets and dedicating your time to defend the defenseless miss freedom fighter, go and get a life too, because your hypocrisy is amusing.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2022
Op, use style ask your wife so that you will hear her if this is actually sth serious to you.

I see no reason why this should be on Nairaland when you too have not communicated. Abi there isn't healthy communication in the marriage too?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by medriano: 6:25am On May 05, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Someone said up there that the op has entitlement mentality and I'm wondering what that means in this context. You also talking about her protecting the marriage and I'm wondering what that means too

She is protecting the marriage but not protecting her brothers and sisters right? From everything up there she doesn't look like someone who is a private person not to talk of protecting anything, she is most likely living a different life online.

� �
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by wisemum: 6:27am On May 05, 2022
I don't like displaying my husband or children's pictures up on social media. I'm a private person. I don't want random people into my private life, to know whether my husband is handsome or not, tall or short, rich or poor or if my children are good looking or not, male or female, graduated or undergraduate. I love my own privacy knowing that you can't come at me or my family when you dont know much about me. Never ever will I put my husband's picture up on my dp. Never. And I won't discuss him with friends either. My husband and my children are my life. I'm freer discussing my siblings, my parents etc.
and putting their pictures up freely. The world will hardly come at you through your extended family.
So, I don't see what the problem is with you, guy. Trouble dey siddon jeje, you wan go wake am?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by anyicash(m): 6:29am On May 05, 2022
Go and conduct a DNA test first for your children to determine their paternity. Then we can talk more on your issue..cos DP may be nothing to compare.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by iyke2frankeze: 6:45am On May 05, 2022
You said you are very handsome. She protecting your from husband snatchers.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by OLULAW: 6:51am On May 05, 2022
Children rather than matured men are husbands running homes these days. Did your grandma and mother put the pics of their husbands on their WhatsApp, FB, twitter, etc. Go and chill, OP.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by babadee1(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Have you asked her before bringing your private matters to a public online forum? If not then you are the problem in your own marriage.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Emmanuel30a: 7:00am On May 05, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You have females in your family right? Or your mom? None of them has been a source of joy and inspiration at any point in time in your life?
Source of joy? ... GOD is the only giver of joy... No mortal man or woman or human being can give you joy... Take it or leave it...
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by maiquel: 7:03am On May 05, 2022
silvoclaira:

Entitlement mentality

The condition of entitlement is your own problem
He's entitled?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Lazenby007(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2022
Oga Are, I really do not know who your wife is nor you but I do not see any problem with this not posting your picture on her DP.

I have been married for 9 yrs, I have never posted my wife's picture on any social media platform for one day and we are both fine and enjoying each other.I did not marry her for the social media, I married her for myself and she married me for herself.

If you said she seems not to be proud of you, is there any funny way she behaves when you both are in the public or she does not even like going out with you? If your answer is NO, what are you worried about?.

Big Man, you married her for yourelf and she does for herself and not for social media.

Becareful, don't let social media marriage counseling cancel your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:09am On May 05, 2022
dauntless15:
How do you know he's broken, or you're just assuming like her? You're part of the problem too.

I don't even know the guy , I don't know what she noticed to come to the conclusion , and I'm advising her not him , if she wants to make a suggestion especially with just the opinions he posts here , psychiatry is too extreme and I felt that one statement she made about psychiatry made her advice look like an insult , someone she has never seen , abi does she plan on going around NL gathering people and taking them to a psychiatrist grin
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by NoToPile: 7:24am On May 05, 2022
This issue has been thrashed severally here,

Don't understand why some people are so social media crazy, never posted my husband and kids, even wedding pictures sef especially on FB. I don't add people from work on my FB upon say I don't even post on FB.

WhatsApp status only once and I have even filtered those who can view my status, they are my personal people grin

What's with the she's not proud of you statement going up and down, is it by watsap dp or status. People looking for validation up and down.

My boss was curious so tey he asked he wanted to see my husband's picture, I showed him on my phone, I am sure he must have wondered and wondered Na him Sabi, I don't talk about my family at work. What you need to know is I have a family. Simple.

Una go just dey disturb una selves on irrelevant stuffs she posted me he didn't post me Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
@OP

You wife is trying to protect you from the public prey.
Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.

You make a point
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by SugarGirl44(f): 7:35am On May 05, 2022
wisemum:
I don't like displaying my husband or children's pictures up on social media. I'm a private person. I don't want random people into my private life, to know whether my husband is handsome or not, tall or short, rich or poor or if my children are good looking or not, male or female, graduated or undergraduate. I love my own privacy knowing that you can't come at me or my family when you dont know much about me. Never ever will I put my husband's picture up on my dp. Never. And I won't discuss him with friends either. My husband and my children are my life. I'm freer discussing my siblings, my parents etc.
and putting their pictures up freely. The world will hardly come at you through your extended family.
So, I don't see what the problem is with you, guy. Trouble dey siddon jeje, you wan go wake am?

Leave the mumu man.
His problem is insecurity, and unfortunately there's no cure for it.
I just hope he won't use it to ruin his good marriage.
People are having serious marriage, see what he's complain of.
Probably he wants to have another woman and he just needs to cook up some trouble to justify his act, that's the only sense I can make of this non issue.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by President2001(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2022
descarado:

You told your wife, not warn her.

No wonder some marriage don't last.

Maybe, you have forgotten that's your mate.
Reverse the situation, she will not warn but tell you and with reasons too.

Proper communication is what sustains marriage and flexibility
Point of correction I warned her and I don't understand what you are insulate here because of your Grammer
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2022
Entitlement for husband to his wife?
Some people Sha sad
silvoclaira:

Entitlement mentality

The condition of entitlement is your own problem
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Skmoda360(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
She's for the street sad

Na truly street she be..........
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Skmoda360(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Stop posting her own. Her reaction will reveal what is hidden.
Op this is applicable.....
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:50am On May 05, 2022
ibinaboonline:
The wisdom of this world is truly laughable but it’s not a laughing matter. You actually thought that comment was smart. Your wife is is your closest relation by blood . In fact, she’s the only one you’re swapping your blood (spirit) with. What does the Bible say? A man will leave his father and mother and become one flesh with his wife. Get God, get sense.

Yeah, you're very correct, and we're on the same page, except that only a deep mind can decipher what I wrote. It can be understood either way depending on the level of understanding.
What I wrote is just the beginning of what I meant here, that is why I said, it is deep.

Although, out of all your relations, only your wife isn't your 'biological/natural' blood relation, but eventually in this process of marriage which began like an artificial union, she'd be closer to you than all other blood relations.
Infact, she's not expected to be your blood relation, she's expected to become more than that. She'd be 'one' with you, that is, your own self.
This is because while your relations are naturally related to you by blood, your wife is expected to share your body, soul, spirit and blood and surpass just being a blood relation to become one body as you.

This is the real concept of marriage people don't know. And this is why the Bible doesn't support divorce or separation.
Can you replace your father or mother? Not possible, much more, can you divorce yourself? Impossible. If so, should you divorce you wife who's one body and soul with you?

Well, all these are balderdash to the shallow minds of the children of the world, who think they're wise but they are real fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Ferdinandu(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

My friend go and rest. Old man behaving like a child

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by dauntless15(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I don't even know the guy , I don't know what she noticed to come to the conclusion , and I'm advising her not him , if she wants to make a suggestion especially with just the opinions he posts here , psychiatry is too extreme and I felt that one statement she made about psychiatry made her advice look like an insult , someone she has never seen , abi does she plan on going around NL gathering people and taking them to a psychiatrist grin
She might be the one needing the psychiatrist in real life, she might not be fit to even advice anyone in real life but it's nairaland where anyone can claim to be what they are not.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by SURElee(f): 7:55am On May 05, 2022
Oga, abeg go and sit down.
you don't have a problem in your marriage.
Do you know how some women guard their family life off social media?
So it is until she post you and the kids you will know she loves you?
That is a woman who probably knows that the world gets to know about people by what they post on social media.

Wake up and smell the coffee when i say you don't have issues in your marriage.

Oh! you want her to post you with your well built body and tag you so that leeching females' will flood your inbox and a once happy marriage will become a problematic one abi?

Didn't marriages survive without social media dp? when you took the vow with her 10years ago, did you say the marriage will only survive well when she post you and the kids on social media? you clearly have wife but you clearly are seeking faults where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Quaddafi29: 8:08am On May 05, 2022
I am 99% sure she is into runs. She doesn't wanna complicate issues with her better paying clients. She must have let out that she is either single or that u are a useless man and she is just living with you under duress. Go to any good prophet and he will tell you same.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by emecheboy2(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2022
Kriss216:
Stop carrying bags of cement for someone that can't carry a loaf of bread for you. Stop crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you. Out of all your family members, it's only your wife that is not your relation. Be wise.
This your statement is very strong.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:17am On May 05, 2022
dauntless15:
She might be the one needing the psychiatrist in real life, she might not be fit to even advice anyone in real life but it's nairaland where anyone can claim to be what they are not.

grin it's mad people that know mad people
She just exposed herself

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by therealMcCain: 8:20am On May 05, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

1. Does she use her pictures as DP
2. Does she post her pictures on FB and Whatsapp Status
3. Most important question what reason did she give for not using your pics or that of her kids?

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Ekugbeh(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

make Dem come poach you leave her abi
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Jespet97: 8:22am On May 05, 2022
Your wife love you and the children
She's protecting her family abeg
Where quarrel no dey oga no bring am at all
Abi the Devil when use this destroy your beautiful family
Apart from this has she given you any reason of doubt ?
Keep your family out of social media
I don't see where posting pictures here and there defines true love
Thank God you married a wise woman saving your family
And stop this rubbish attitude of yours
If you're idle find something nice doing abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.