Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. (49253 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2022
Elidrisy20:
She no like you

Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Digmygold: 9:15pm On May 04, 2022
Ninisun:

I don't need to hear from her! If he isn't showing her off, won't even bother to comment. But for her not to put his pic for 10 whole years...na wa!!!

And you think say wetin you write now make sense? One sided story. You know whether the guy don dash am HIV or Herpes?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by wallrichy: 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
That's DEEP.....You are wise in thought.

Kriss216:
Stop carrying bags of cement for someone that can't carry a loaf of bread for you. Stop crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you. Out of all your family members, it's only your wife that is not your relation. Be wise.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by afamaustin(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
She is not proud with you
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by ukaface(f): 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
dazzlingd:
All these men marrying women with one mental disorder or the order.
Before u marry a woman, be certain of her mental health. Many sick ladies are out there
mental disorder onto say she no post picture for birthday. All these Nigerian men sef and their absurd way of thinking
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Heavensent01(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
I was like you until I experience some shit

please consider this factors; is she a private person? does she put someone else maybe family on her DP when they're doing birthday, if is no, I wonder what the fúck is

my wife always do that on her status and she hide that status from some family members, mehn I learnt a lot from her on that, she stop me from even uploading my dp on social media, the last time I upload my dp on WhatsApp was 2020, you can never see my dp and I've private most of my new and recent pics on Facebook

there is nothing as good as Privacy
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by DKM123: 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
You must be a small boy. A really small boy. I don't mean agewise, but in mindset.
So you think putting of pictures on Dp is what proves love?

Haven't you seen men and women who put thier spouses pictures on social media constantly yet we hear on front page that one killed the other?

There is hardly any spousal killing that the victim had Facebook page where there isn't pictures of both spouses.

Grow up, Biko.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
I hardly post my husband too, inshort my family, including my kids. My mentality is to secure my marriage, what ppl don't know they can't ruine. On my hubby's birthday I do remove some ppl from viewing or I won't post him at all. What he need that day is my prayer not social media cruise. sad And that doesn't mean I am for street or I have hidden things, even I told my relatives not to post my baby on Facebook when I gave birth.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2022
Digmygold:

And you think say wetin you write now make sense? One sided story. You know whether the guy don dash am HIV or Herpes?

Lies...for 10 whole years? Even men wey dey dash single girls STIs are still loved by them talk more of a husband.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by nedekid: 9:18pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2022
It means nothing, she doesn't want your ego to rise unecessarily, seems like you are full of yourself.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by maxzzo1(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
So wetin concern us....u dey find gossip may God 4give u
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by qtguru(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
Some women actually fear ladies seeing their guys, cuz you know
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
zimdante:

It means nothing, she doesn't want your ego to rise unecessarily, seems like you are full of yourself.

Hmmmm! Ego in marriage
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by olabrinks(f): 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
Never posted my husband, never plan to. Better things in life to worry about in this life.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Digmygold: 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
Ninisun:

Lies...for 10 whole years? Even men wey dey dash single girls STIs are still loved by them talk more of a husband.

Men like you bah? The trash you're spitting points a lot to your personality. Little wonder you take sides after a one sided unverifiable "tales by moonlight".
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by kherlly(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
You deserve hot slap.... See what a grown up dey get for mind. U better no break your sweet marriage with useless talk in as much she's making u happy just let her be. She's typical me
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by neonly: 9:22pm On May 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Someone said up there that the op has entitlement mentality and I'm wondering what that means in this context. You also talking about her protecting the marriage and I'm wondering what that means too

She is protecting the marriage but not protecting her brothers and sisters right? From everything up there she doesn't look like someone who is a private person not to talk of protecting anything, she is most likely living a different life online.

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2022
Ninisun:

Hmmmm! Ego in marriage

Yeah marriage doesn't take it away
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2022
Digmygold:

Men like you bah? The trash you're spitting points a lot to your personality. Little wonder you take sides after a one sided unverifiable "tales by moonlight".

I am not a man please!!! A married woman (8 years and still counting) wrote that small man undecided grin
zimdante:

Yeah marriage doesn't take it away

That's when you go for a boy sha!
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by wallrichy: 9:24pm On May 04, 2022
This is another wise saying. Very possible that she's intentionally protecting her family from Social media predators, however, she should voice it out to her man and make him understand. I think there is a little or break down of communication between this couple and when that exists between couple, small issues becomes bigger and get toxic......

Amotolongbo:
@OP

You wife is trying to protect you from the public prey.
Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 04, 2022
kherlly:
You deserve hot slap.... See what a grown up dey get for mind. U better no break your sweet marriage with useless talk in as much she's making u happy just let her be. She's typical me

Men mostly do that (manchelors). I applaud men that appreciate their wives on social media. Many female hawks are online, looking for husbands to devour grin
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
She's for the street sad
Hhahah
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by wallrichy: 9:29pm On May 04, 2022
You must be a trouble maker and possible very varrulence in Buhari tongue ......Lol....

emmanuelbrown26:

D WOMAN HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA PERiOD. SHE CAN ONLY DECEIVE D INNOCENT HUSBAND NOT Somebody like me
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by vincentbravo(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2022
OP send us one if your pictures make we reason.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by luluosas(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2022
And so what? Is their marriage for the social media pleasure? Foolish things
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by 2braithe: 9:42pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

You still dey make mouth? Ok continue.

Hanty, you no go like rest?
Okay don't let me sound like an attacker.

You see,not everything you see with suit you.You just have to learn to overlook.You don't own the phone he is using,you don't buy him data,you don't own this forum.You shouldn't be bothered about what he says.

In short,learn to mind your business and let people live their lives.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Pastorsmile: 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
Because she hate or dislikes you
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Praktikals(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Seems like you had a terrible childhood, it has really robbed off on you negatively.
He said nothing but the truth
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Saig: 9:44pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Stop posting her too and see what happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.