Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. (49209 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2022
This forum ehn, you will just see some characters and wonder how these people are offline, I don't like biased people, I'm for justice and fairness, asslickers are dangerous people, they will asslick someone that can kill, then keep laughing as the person is killing you, smh.....

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 12:59pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

And as for you, I see how you go about seeking attention from people that doesn't give a fvck about your existence here, you keep doing "I too know" "notice me" "talk to me I'm different from other females here" like your life depends on it from the same people that insults your gender and insults at any given opportunity, but when it comes to females, that is when you will develop stupid liver to talk anyhow, and then use igbo to converse with your fellow fools to form solidarity, on a faceless forum fa, different kind of creatures dey this forum sha, do you lack joy in your life? when will you get sense? You have no one to converse with offline?

Ehen back to why I quoted you, and so what if biglittlelois insulted you? Are you above insult? Haven't you insulted people here before? Would you like me to screenshot all the insults you dish out to people and show you cos it seems you don't have retentive memory, does that also mean you are an hypocrite? It's like you are blind on this forum, or you choose to lack comprehension and thought process, because if you do, you would see that Kriss is a constant woman bacher on this forum, then you will understand why she advised him, but I understand that you love toxic people, as in you are drawn to negativity and vile human, you derive pleasure from them, that's why you see her advice to Kriss as offensive, I think you sef need a psycho analysis, be like say you and Kriss dey same page and get same thinking.
This is so funny cheesy cheesy

You must be Lois...if not, why are you this pained?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

This is so funny cheesy cheesy

You must be Lois...if not, why are you this pained?

I wish I'm as calm as Lois I swear, she sef try as she dey converse with you, if na me I would have insulted the daylife out of you like before, or have you forgotten how I trashed you last week?, you think I have patience for nonsense? Most people ignore your constant insults on naija women, and you keep doing it, you no dey tire? You no get mama for house? What is your problem gan gan?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mariangeles(f): 1:07pm On May 04, 2022
[s]
JovialJune:

And as for you, I see how you go about seeking attention from people that doesn't give a fvck about your existence here, you keep doing "I too know" "notice me" "talk to me I'm different from other females here" like your life depends on it from the same people that insults your gender and insults you at any given opportunity, but when it comes to females, that is when you will develop worthless liver to talk anyhow, and then use igbo to converse with your fellow ilks to form solidarity, on a faceless forum fa, different kind of creatures dey this forum sha, do you lack joy in your life? when will you get sense? You have no one to converse with offline?

Ehen back to why I quoted you, and so what if biglittlelois insulted you? Are you above insult? Haven't you insulted people here before? Would you like me to screenshot all the insults you dish out to people and show you cos it seems you don't have retentive memory, does that also mean you are an hypocrite? It's like you are blind on this forum, or you choose to lack comprehension and thought process, because if you do, you would see that Kriss is a constant woman basher on this forum, then you will understand why she advised him, but I understand that you love toxic people, as in you are drawn to negativity and vile human, you derive pleasure from them, that's why you see her advice to Kriss as offensive, I think you sef need a psycho analysis, be like say you and Kriss dey same page and get same thinking with mental disorder.
[/s]

Chai! You are so enviously pathetic! It is too obvious.

For your information, I did not bother reading that trash! Not a word!

7 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:09pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Everything you're trying to tell him , he already knows , but you made it worse suggesting he should be checked into a psychiatric hospital , he can simply see a therapist , there's nothing wrong with him, maybe it's his coping mechanism and it's not healthy but you seem to think it's a really big problem
And another thing is this is nairaland , are you going to look for every broken person and try to heal them ? It's nice to try and help people but it can come off as offensive sometimes , so you just have to overlook some things and focus on your own problems

It is this mind your business mentality that made Nigeria the way it is today

Are you saying you are pained because someone try to advice another person on his wrong doing? A person that is known for his toxic negativity on this forum?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 1:10pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

I wish I'm as calm as Lois I swear, she sef try as she dey converse with you, if na me I would have insulted the daylife out of you like before, or have you forgotten how I trashed you last week?, you think I have patience for nonsense? Most people ignore your constant insults on naija women, and you keep doing it, you no dey tire? You no get mama for house? What is your problem gan gan?
Oh, you keep record of when and how you thrashed me? cheesy cheesy

June darling, I think you're depressed. Hold on to God, He'll heal you.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:10pm On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Chai! You are so enviously pathetic!

For your information, I did not bother reading that trash! Not a word!

Envy? What can I envy in you? Pls tell me

How can you read it? You are slow now? So it will definitely be difficult for you to read? So am I surprised? No.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:11pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Oh, you keep record of when and how you thrashed me? cheesy cheesy

June darling, I think you're depressed. Hold on to God, He'll heal you.

See who is calling someone depressed? I think you need help, dm me let me help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 1:14pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

See who is calling someone depressed? I think you need help, dm me let me help you.
I for like DM you, but I'm not single. No vex

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:15pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

I for like DM you, but I'm not single. No vex

Why I go vex? Except I want you to be my second husband, but you no get money, so I no fit, you be beggar for here, na that one I wan help you cure, send me a DM let me help you get something doing....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 1:18pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

Why I go vex? Except I want you to be my second husband, but you no get money, so I no fit, you be beggar for here, na that one I wan help you cure, send me a DM let me help you get something doing....
Like, you're married?
Wow...my condolences to that man. He's going through alot, obviously

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mariangeles(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

How can you read it? You are slow now? So it will definitely be difficult for you to read? So am I surprised? No.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

All of you put together are nowhere near the doorstep of the depth of the wisdom that I possess. It is a gift from God. cheesy
I no dey ramble! I don pass that level.

Be happy June.
Give happiness to those around you so that it can come back to you, otherwise happiness will be very very far from you.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:19pm On May 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

D WOMAN HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA PERiOD. SHE CAN ONLY DECEIVE D INNOCENT HUSBAND NOT Somebody like me

You this one way thinking human, anything to support men regardless of how wrong it is or they are, you will be there, see your mouth like somebody like you, what will you do if it was you? Making mouth here, offline you are a sissy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:30pm On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

All of you put together are nowhere near the doorstep of the depth of the wisdom that I possess. It is a gift from God. cheesy
I no dey ramble! I don pass that level.

Be happy June.
Give happiness to those around you so that it can come back to you, otherwise happiness will be very very far from you.

If you truly have wisdom, you will caution the mumu you are fighting for, I have never seen you castigate any evil here, instead you edge them on, you are the opposite of wisdom dear, that's the bitter truth

FYI I have happiness, a whole family with kids full of happiness, same cannot be said of you it's obvious,

I have no issues with you Maria sincerely, the little period I was introduced to this forum I have noticed monikers and their thought process, which is expected, and if you notice, na everybody I dey face, whether male or female, I don't do preferences or my person or follow bandwagon and say this and that are in my group, I can never be caught in something like that even offline, but this is me telling you what I noticed, of course I can't force you to change or listen to me, all I'm saying is, it is not cool, at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Like, you're married?
Wow...my condolences to that man. He's going through alot, obviously

Lol, seek joy in your life Kriss, there is life away from this forum, what you pronounce negatively on people can come right back at you if care is not taken.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 1:38pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

Lol, seek joy in your life Kriss, there is life away from this forum, what you pronounce negatively on people can come right back at you if care is not taken.
June, I want to understand something, please clear me...so, your issue with Mariah is cos she refused to hate me just as you do? Isn't that witchcraft?

Well, I observed you're not as bad as others. At least you got a pure soul unlike others.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:52pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

It is this mind your business mentality that made Nigeria the way it is today

Are you saying you are pained because someone try to advice another person on his wrong doing? A person that is known for his toxic negativity on this forum?

Mother Theresa
Did you not see orphanages
There are many mad people just go outside and start gathering them , let's know that you're serious , no be just to dey give person advice
As you dey give advice try to supplement it with credit alert , so that they can listen to you
Imagine telling someone to go to a psychiatric hospital and saying it is an advice
And then I give you my own advice and your body is doing you somehow
Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by jeromeekugbere(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2022
Bro you for teach me how to hack FB o,
That one dey important for the grind
Abeg

ruggedtimi:
you need to check on her Facebook...see who she is chatting with it. Afterall she is not ur galfrnd but your wife. You have every right to access her facebk. You can dm me for clues on how to hack her Facebook and even have access to her phone
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mariangeles(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

If you truly have wisdom, you will caution the mumu you are fighting for, I have never seen you castigate any evil here, instead you edge them on, you are the opposite of wisdom dear, that's the bitter truth

You've never seen me castigate evil or you've never seen me do it the way you would've wanted (the acceptable way on this forum)?
I no get space for toxicity in my life.

FYI I have happiness, a whole family with kids full of happiness, same cannot be said of you it's obvious,

Even the battalion of family that I have, I know that true and consistent happiness can only come from the spirit. From within you June.cheesy
You will carry it wherever you go.

You can't have what you don't give.
When you're truly happy on the inside, it'll show through your words.

A good man/woman, out of the good treasure of his/heart brings forth good things: and an evil man/woman, out of the evil treasure (of his/her heart) brings forth evil things.
You see? You can only put out what you have on the inside.

I have no issues with you Maria sincerely, the little period I was introduced to this forum I have noticed monikers and their thought process, which is expected, and if you notice, na everybody I dey face, whether male or female, I don't do preferences or my person or follow bandwagon and say this and that are in my group, I can never be caught in something like that even offline, but this is me telling you what I noticed, of course I can't force you to change or listen to me, all I'm saying is, it is not cool, at all.

I have no issues with anyone here, but anyone that has issues with me will have God to deal with.
I am God's babygirl, I don't fight my battles.
I let God handle it for me. God does it better.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:55pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

It's how you think everyone else has a problem except you , that's irritating , I hate finger pointers and that's you
Pluck the firewood from your eye before you blow the dust in others

5 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:57pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

June, I want to understand something, please clear me...so, your issue with Mariah is cos she refused to hate me just as you do? Isn't that witchcraft?

Well, I observed you're not as bad as others. At least you got a pure soul unlike others.

She's a hypocrite that's all

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 2:02pm On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

God's babygirl grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 2:03pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

No doubt. I pray God heals her.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

God's babygirl grin grin

Na so o!

Anybody wey do anyhow near me go collect WOTOWOTO! Including you. grin
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

It's how you think everyone else has a problem except you , that's irritating , I hate finger pointers and that's you
Pluck the firewood from your eye before you blow the dust in others

Hehehe, where did I say no one has a problem? I don't understand, so no one should call out a person on theirs? What is the correlation of the nonsense you typed to who I'm referring to? Don't be daft pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 2:12pm On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na so o!

Anybody wey do anyhow near me go collect WOTOWOTO! Including you. grin
The Wotowoto wey I don collect from your hand don reach to build upstairs grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 2:12pm On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

You've never seen me castigate evil or you've never seen me do it the way you would've wanted (the acceptable way on this forum)?
I no get space for toxicity in my life.

Even the battalion of family that I have, I know that true and consistent happiness can only come from the spirit. From within you June.cheesy
You will carry it wherever you go.

You can't have what you don't give.
When you're truly happy on the inside, it'll show through your words.

A good man/woman, out of the good treasure of his/heart brings forth good things: and an evil man/woman, out of the evil treasure (of his/her heart) brings forth evil things.
You see? You can only put out what you have on the inside.

I have no issues with anyone here, but anyone that has issues with me will have God to deal with.

Lol ok.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lol so many people just learnt the word hypocrite today cheesy it's obvious grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 2:16pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Mother Theresa
Did you not see orphanages
There are many mad people just go outside and start gathering them , let's know that you're serious , no be just to dey give person advice
As you dey give advice try to supplement it with credit alert, so that they can listen to you
Imagine telling someone to go to a psychiatric hospital and saying it is an advice
And then I give you my own advice and your body is doing you somehow
Hypocrite

Again, why is it paining you? are you Kriss? Oh you need money? I can see you are indirectly asking for credit alert, Pls dm me let me help your life

Kriss216 is this your other alternate? Because I don't understand the bitter pain? If you were smart and attentive, you would have seen where I asked Kriss to dm me, but it's obvious you are not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 2:18pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Forget that pure soul wey you type, if you don't stop your degradation of women, I will keep attacking you until you change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 2:22pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

No doubt. I pray God heals her.

You still dey make mouth? Ok continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 2:34pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

Forget that pure soul wey you type, if you don't stop your degradation of women, I will keep attacking you until you change.
Others before you attacked and left, some cloned my account, some deactivated. You ain't gonna be the first... Welcome onboard, June.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.