Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. (49198 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:46pm On May 04, 2022
No proud of you ooo...

For 10yrs not once.... Marrriage means different things to people.... not once at all e get as e be!!. ......
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by zinaunreal(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
@OP

You wife is trying to protect you from the public prey.
Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.

Big lie. Are they celebrities? Shes just ashamed of him. Probably not her spec just management

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Born2Breed(f): 9:49pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Not Kuku post her own too. Fight not dey there.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by tommy589(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
I have been in marriages for years and I know when a woman, either married to or in a relationship with loves me unconditionally.
There is no pretense in love,you will know when someone loves you unconditionally,except you are not intelligent or want to rationalize their behavior. I always tell my first wife when still married to me, that she loved me only as the pillar of support in her life and nothing more.
It is not about handsomeness or wealth. A woman may find love with an ugly or poor man and they won't stop flaunting it. You are intelligent and your doubts about her love is right.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by everythinggirly(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2022
Maybe you should talk to her about it.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by IMASTEX: 9:59pm On May 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
@OP

Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.
How do you need your wine?
To think that he is married for 1 decade yet has such a low IQ shows clearly that the wife has been the one making the marriage work for that long. In my home, social media is purely for money making, promote business and get information and has no business with family affairs. Family affair is sacred to the members only. One don't need the public opinion or view to vet the love in it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Emperor88(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

All this you mentioned is not a sign of love. You are acting like you are in your early 20s...pls bring up bigger alligations against your wife.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Cappoditutti: 10:08pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

As you said you're handsome and with good build, then she doesn't want someone else to snatch you from her ni
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 04, 2022
BREAKING NEWS: ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE HAS FINALLY DECLARE FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY (WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myv-1exmUGQ
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by 3kay945(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
All I see here, are teenagers answering questions on behalf of married folks.

Orisirisi. Well, some adults don set in sha. cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mayor88(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
@OP

#fact
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by 3kay945(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
zinaunreal:

Big lie. Are they celebrities? Shes just ashamed of him. Probably not her spec just management

You have time to respond to them.. I just shake my head and zoom off.

Except the op is lying otherwise you have said the bitter truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kennyprince: 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
Your wife wants to remain single in the eyes of his social media toasters

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Tribalism123(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2022
Odogwu

U get time ooo.

Must u put ur wife pix for social media?

Carry them down please.

Over thinking no fit solve problem
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by LastProphet: 10:26pm On May 04, 2022
You are jobless and she knows. Nothing about you intrigues her which must be for good reason. Don't feel offended is who you are she's responding to
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by RealBeebay: 10:33pm On May 04, 2022
want to own an online TV Regis for free @ https://starnt.com.ng
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Romanoff(f): 10:38pm On May 04, 2022
There are men who are into social media, they go to studio to take pre birthday photos that they display all over social media on their birthdays.

There are also men who have never put up a profile picture since 2005. They will never go to studio to snap any picture, on their birthday sef, you won't know cause they don't post picture or announce that it's their birthday.

My husband falls in this category. Even his mother and siblings birthday, na me dey force am to post pishur.

All these things don't matter.

I'm a mother and I don't post my child's picture. I just feel the show off is unnecessary. I am already blessed, what validation I'm I seeking from the public when my husband is happy and i am happy?

Do a marital evaluation with your spouse, talk about how you feel. Does she show you love in other ways?

If she does, why's this social media PDA so important to you?

Are you sure it's not deeply rooted in insecurity?

Na your wife, tell her as e dey do you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by We4all: 10:41pm On May 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Someone said up there that the op has entitlement mentality and I'm wondering what that means in this context. You also talking about her protecting the marriage and I'm wondering what that means too

She is protecting the marriage but not protecting her brothers and sisters right? From everything up there she doesn't look like someone who is a private person not to talk of protecting anything, she is most likely living a different life online.

The brothers are her blood. The OP isn’t.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Amotolongbo(f): 10:45pm On May 04, 2022
Ninisun:

And what's your business with that Ms Feminist??
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by radiance26(f): 10:54pm On May 04, 2022
I don't post my husband and my children too,we agreed to keep our lives away from social media.We are doing well
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by tmoneyu: 10:55pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

She is avoiding social media wave bro, am conscious of thing I put online because of unknown factors and home beakers, know this and have peace... As far as u trusted her so much there is no problem
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by tamdun: 11:05pm On May 04, 2022
3kay945:
All I see here, are teenagers answering questions on behalf of married folks.

Orisirisi. Well, some adults don set in sha. cool
Wò GOD bless you, a marriage of 10yrs and she can't post the pictures of her husband but she dey post that of her brother, sister etc....
@op,ur wife no like u, she isn't proud of you

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by saintkel(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2022
AudioMonkey:

At bolded. Deep

Your parents, sisters, brothers and even your children are all blood relations, except your wife/spouse.
That's something most people don't pay attention to.

That is why it's impossible to 'divorce'/change your parents, siblings, children but people change spouse like garment every now and then.
I still don't understand
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Bigheart042(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2022
U are too ugly.. she's not proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Emaprince: 11:08pm On May 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:

It will be good for him if he goes there to check things out for himself, he is not normal imho, I won't be surprised if his negativity rubs off on him offline.
Are you not the same person that calls men all sorts of names here?..It will be good if you take your own advice and do as you advised kriss undecided
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by tamdun: 11:10pm On May 04, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Some mumu are even saying she's protecting her husband grin
I swear, 10yrs, that lady no like op at all

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by FLYFIRE(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2022
After ten years of marriage you are still a baby? Bring your family issues here let unmarried irresponsible demonic people break your home for you.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Emaprince: 11:12pm On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Don't be such a hypocrite! It is disgusting!

You're the last person that should be advising, let alone "praying" for kriss216!
Remove the beam in your eyes first!

You earned my respect babe.

BTW your moniker is the sweetest in NL

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Innobee99(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
Stop posting her own. Her reaction will reveal what is hidden.
Don't be surprised that she won't even feel bothered about it

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by tamdun: 11:26pm On May 04, 2022
What is she doing on Facebook then...
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Enyimbamercedes: 11:28pm On May 04, 2022
Before the advent of “DP” and all this nonsense, how were people celebrated on their birthdays. Can’t remember seeing their spouses carrying their framed picture on their heads to whole day to celebrate them!

It is utter rubbish; it is not your phone and it is not your DP so you cannot dictate what somebody puts on their DP or how they choose to celebrate you on your birthday!

Behave …. It’s nothing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.