Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation (5150 Views)

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by saintbillion(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
A South African lady, Dikeledi Mokone, has shown off her weight-loss transformation.

Dikeledi, who shared her before and after photos via Twitter on Tuesday, June 27, 2023, began working on her body transformation exactly a year ago.

"Nna I fetched my body Bathong. All I kept saying was I want to see what will happen if I don’t stop, the beauty is loving all the things I’ve been doing the past year. I learned how to swim. Became a better runner," she wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/south-african-lady-shows-off-her-amazing-weight-loss-transformation-2.html

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by saintbillion(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
I hope she also loss some number of HIV from her immune system in the process? grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Shapeaso: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
She's now a sweetheart. I hate fat people.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Blackestjunior(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nice
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Reminderz: 1:44am On Jun 28, 2023
she went from being a 2 to be 7... if she's still a virgin or someone with low body count and good character, then she's become a 8 or 9.. good work...

I don't date fat women, I won't allow my kids to be fat... stay healthy, and eat healthy... obesity is a disease...

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by finallybusy: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Impressive. I also need to learn swimming.
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by sholay4star: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Good
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Algold: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2023
She should pull off those clothes... I wanna check those elastic skin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by jumper524(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Algold:
must you expose some hidden truth?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by slawomir: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm

How this people take dey fat I don't understand

Me and slimness be lik 5 and 6 despite say I dey eat steadily

Infact I dey eat more than ten times in a day most times still nothing to show for it
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by PerfectStranger(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Algold:
Shut up cheesy grin
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Algold:

Trouble maker lol
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Karlifate: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Eniola Badmus: The South African Version

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by saintbillion(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:
Eniola Badmus: The South Africam Version

cheesy grin
grin

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by westlius(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:
Eniola Badmus: The South Africam Version

cheesy grin
Her pple dey come for u oo
Lol
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Exceed15: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
She's now a sweetheart. I hate fat people.

C'mon . Are u perfect too?
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Exceed15: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not a day job. Consistency and patience is the key.
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by migeoart(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm

Infact I dey eat more than ten times in a day most times still nothing to show for it

Some people have fast metabolism so your food burn out really fast! To add weight eat more calories and burn less calories
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Adewale1603(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm

stop smoking weeds. You'll gain weight

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by mayor1814: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Adewale1603:
stop smoking weeds. You'll gain weight

Na slawomir food gangan be dat oo. Weed and beer. grin

But I think d slimmer a guy is, d fitter and stronger he would be physically and down there. Knacking girls anyhow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Sonnobax15(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Good transformation...... Simply because say I said I love fleshy bannies doesn't mean you should look like a loaf of bread soaked in water overnight lipsrsealed

Funny thing is that she will now be surprised to see the kind of DMs from that will be flooding her now cool. Unlike before wey she look like a bottle of maltina tongue
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Jakumo(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2023
The woman deserves praise for losing much of that elephantine bulk, but she still has a large beer gut and four buttocks, which ought to meet with the delighted approval of most Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by MechanicMike: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:
A South African lady, Dikeledi Mokone, has shown off her weight-loss transformation.

Dikeledi, who shared her before and after photos via Twitter on Tuesday, June 27, 2023, began working on her body transformation exactly a year ago.

"Nna I fetched my body Bathong. All I kept saying was I want to see what will happen if I don’t stop, the beauty is loving all the things I’ve been doing the past year. I learned how to swim. Became a better runner," she wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/south-african-lady-shows-off-her-amazing-weight-loss-transformation-2.html

angry
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Candidlady: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:
I hope she also loss some number of HIV from her immune system in the process? grin grin

🗑️

Who gave her the disease?
Men like you

Ediota
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by MechanicMike: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:

She ain't lightskin!!!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by saintbillion(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

🗑️

Who gave her the disease?
Men like you

Ediota
why are u this pain? Are u sure ur also not a carrier of this deathly disease?
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by Candidlady: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:

why are u this pain? Are u sure ur also not a carrier of this deathly disease?

Guess what... Iam

You babana have me... Before he met your mamana...

My advice to you is that you go for HIV test
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by saintbillion(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Guess what... Iam

You babana have me... Before he met your mamana...

My advice to you is that you go for HIV test
hehehe. I'm happy for u. You finally accept you contracted the virus long ago b4 i was born grin grin. Your days is now numbered, this should be ur concern

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:
so every south african has HIV?
Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by saintbillion(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
so every south african has HIV?
i didn't say so bro. But your thoughts might be very correct

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation by brain54(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2023
I may be wrong…

But this type of transformation can only occur through surgery.

See how she round like otundo before!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 2 Toast Girl / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / Lovely Prewedding Photos Of Two Young Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.