Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Obsessed With Ladies Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsessed With Ladies Boobs (2487 Views)

Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? / Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by justfriends: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2023
Maybe I am enchanted by ladies bosom. Can't get my eyes off ladies boobs especially the ones a massive front. Sucked countless b***bs and it seems I am just getting started. It's the first thing I explore at the slightest opportunity and sucked a massive one as recently as yesterday with the gurl moaning in approval. Am I enchanted or cursed by it? A lady's b***bs is my weakest point. How can I save my self the embarrassment going forward cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by CLIVJ(m): 1:52am On Dec 16, 2023
dont look at their boob too much and look at other part of their body like their face or leg
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by Naijanascam: 2:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Your problems are not ending soon grin grin grin because the up coming boobs are massive in nature... More elbow to your grease in your ministry

5 Likes

Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:53am On Dec 16, 2023
justfriends:
Maybe I am enchanted by ladies bosom. Can't get my eyes off ladies boobs especially the ones a massive front. Sucked countless b***bs and it seems I am just getting started. It's the first thing I explore at the slightest opportunity and sucked a massive one as recently as yesterday with the gurl moaning in approval. Am I enchanted or cursed by it? A lady's b***bs is my weakest point. How can I save my self the embarrassment going forward cry cry cry

Brother there's nothing in it you'll soon get fed up and even irritated by boobs once you start having kids don't be distracted by boobs you can explore and achieve greater things in life if you give yourself a chance. FOCUS

5 Likes

Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by LooneyLester: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2023
So why are you telling us ??

Are you this forking retarded that you now think with your pepe ??
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by Lovemeharder(f): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2023
Studies show that men who stare at boobs live longer.

6 Likes

Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by Nicepoker(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2023
The downfall of a man isn't the end of his life. But if a Man's downfall is connected to a woman. You are finished.
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by yarimo(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2023
justfriends:
Op you should have include pictures na

1 Like

Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by justfriends: 7:11am On Jan 07
grin grin
Naijanascam:
Your problems are not ending soon grin grin grin because the up coming boobs are massive in nature... More elbow to your grease in your ministry
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by Enny2013(f): 9:19am On Jan 07
Ride on,my brother.
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by Ekaylax: 10:51am On Jan 07
*Dr - timmo hookup Nigeria*
Conji medicine

Boyfriends

Girlfriends

Sugar daddy

Suger mommy

Sex mate

Bleep partners

Connection is free

Which one are you interested in?

Https:///+1716-342-0918
Whatsapp number -+1716-342-0918
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07
Na toto be my own weak point grin
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by Osashalom: 5:51pm On Jan 07
Most women want their breasts being sucked. Anyone that sucks their breasts often is will surely win their hearts
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by tnerro1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07
Well, thank God, I think say na only me like boobs pass, so we plenty.😋
Re: Obsessed With Ladies Boobs by Nice2023(m): 12:45am On Jan 08
Your 2024 would be soaked with milk and nothing else.

Shey,u are just starting,hah u are funny honestly.

Somebody's son,okay.

justfriends:

(1) (Reply)

Dating Someone Finer Than You / How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? / Get Yourself Out Of FRIEND-ZONE Sharperly!!! E-asy Way (pixtures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.