Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit (2137 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by LedRock: 2:45pm On May 03, 2022
Palema007:
Pity, you still mistake me for one who cares about your opinion. cheesy
grin grin grin Can you stop quoting me to tell me what you feel, I don’t give a Fvck cry
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by Medianna(f): 2:48pm On May 03, 2022
Am still thinking what 12k will add to her life sha
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by samiabigail: 2:56pm On May 03, 2022
this guy is very SIMPle
wtf man
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2022
LedRock:
grin grin grin Can you stop quoting me to tell me what you feel, I don’t give a Fvck cry
You keep mistaking for one who cares about your opinion. smiley
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by Ezmans: 3:33pm On May 03, 2022
Na man man you send the money to
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by LedRock: 4:11pm On May 03, 2022
You keep mistaking for one who cares about your opinion. smiley
Lol, the low self esteem b*tch deactivated. So much for useless ego.
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:15pm On May 03, 2022
Mumu man nothing will happen to her because you are gullible
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by kelspinall(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
wise up you refused,now this gal with a big forehead don run you.now you dey complain..
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by Jmichael1(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool them don run u LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL, still add STREET join am!

Na THUNDER go FIRE U!

For this HARD matterz wey dis CUNTREE de face, U still get the MIND send BANI 12k to come visit u!

I say again. Na THUNDER go FIRE U and nothing go happen to the girl..

70yrs OLD MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

and if the man talk 2much,u go jst use ur old kala blast he left leg and the new kala for the right leg.....

1 Like

Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by idu1(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2022
Simple boys. They will never learn. How can you send money to this ugly modafuvka?
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by IncredibleWrite: 10:24pm On May 03, 2022
Kriss216:
SIMP, nothing will happen to her. You may even die before her.

Na this wall gecko you send 12k to come visit you for Lagos undecided

Wetin dey this girl body wey fit entice a healthy gbola

Tueh! A fool and his money are soon parted.

The future is femail.
grin grin

Like??! Imagine the girl look sef.

The man committed two offenses. Sending the money, and sending money to that lizard-looking girl.

Some men are hopeless and can't be saved
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by kherlly(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
Imagine..... He slandered the poor girl.

Yes
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 07, 2022
Who sends tfare to random online hoes far away from your location? Even the ones close to you will stick shenk you, how much more those far away? cool
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by Chiraq77(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2022
This is how exactly how ladies are being gotten for rituals,I pity any lady that is still travelling to meet men In this Era of Ritualism.
Re: Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit by TheWolfen(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2022
Hot tears grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Indian Temple,people Offer Their Hair To gods To Be Turned Into Weavons / Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives / One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.