Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Never Had Word Of Prophecy From Any Man Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Had Word Of Prophecy From Any Man Of God (284 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Had Word Of Prophecy From Any Man Of God by ElasticStone(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2022
I am 27 years old and have been a devoted Christian for years but no man of God has every given me a word of prophecy. Even if we are only 20 in a gathering, 19 people could receive prophetic words but when ever they lay their hands on me, they don’t say anything. Is it that my future is not bright or what? angry It is so discouraging.

Even if I stand and wave in church so the pastor/minister will notice me, it just never happens. Recently, a well respected young apostle was coming to my friend’s place and I was told he sees into everybody’s life. This gingered me to go but the guy still didn’t see anything. It is getting worrying. I am beginning to feel I don’t have anything meaningful in my future and it is so saddening. Pls I need honest truth and not pacifications.

#I saw this on Facebook and decided to share. What’s your opinion guys? Front page pls
Re: I Never Had Word Of Prophecy From Any Man Of God by Medianna(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2022
If its not you case any reasonable comment will just be a wasted

When the real person that needs the opinions may never come across.
Re: I Never Had Word Of Prophecy From Any Man Of God by izzyvol(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2022
If you think you don't have a bright future, just try to make a lost of money and ur future will be meaning, like what the Bleep is everyone on the earth looking for, all our motives, ambition is how to make more and more money
Re: I Never Had Word Of Prophecy From Any Man Of God by izzyvol(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2022
izzyvol:
If you think you don't have a bright future, just try to make a lost of money and ur future will be meaningful, like what the Bleep is everyone on the earth looking for, all our motives, ambition is how to make more and more money
Re: I Never Had Word Of Prophecy From Any Man Of God by Jmichael1(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2022
Instead of u to be happy dat those god of men hv nt told u that ur mother is responsible 4 ur present condition,u are here crying over notin.....

(1) (Reply)

ON THE ROCKS - Romance Story(18+) / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State / Groom And Bestman Dance "Off Key" At Wedding Reception After "Much Much" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.