Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court (34981 Views)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Unclefemolala(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by handsomeyinka(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by tiswell(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
B!den is the ant!-christ!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Neddstark: 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
This puppet. Can he remember what abortion is? Let him go to the old people's home
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by phemmyjohnson: 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.

It’s no more ELON MUSK grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
President Biden is a far left wing blue tie democrat wants to live up to the expectations of what Democrats uphold, "Freedom" whether it sounds immoral or not,
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by angelfallz(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2022
Abortion is murder

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by OBALOLA55(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So Who's a leader, Trump?
THIS KID SEF
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 03, 2022
exclusivejane:
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Call/whatsapp me: 09023672911
Make them beg you before you put price?
All the write up but no specific amount you putting it up for, are you serious like this?

3 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Okobola146: 4:04pm On May 03, 2022
Me i no kuku understand what they are talking about, somebody should please help me
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by OGwales(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I fully support Abortion.
It has saved many lives

imagine if Putin was aborted, ukraine will still be living peacefully

imagine if buhari was aborted
imagine if tinubu was aborted

We would have been living in Peace

Imagine if your mother aborted you, it would have saved me my data of quoting an ediot like you.

Ediot, it obvious you have done countless abortions. I could sense it from your tune. The next one will overboard you. Mark my words.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Kingcalls: 4:05pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

imagine if Putin was aborted,
ukraine will still be living

Imagine Nnamdi and Simon aborted

The world will be living in Peace

It wud have been fantastic if ur mom aborted u , to save us from this crap u just posted

6 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by jamalnation(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Mumu talk, Zero sense

Best your read the trash you wrote down carefully and you will realize how stupid you're

4 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
ABORTION IS GOOD
I SUPPORT
ABORTION IS NOT A SIN

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by tit(f): 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
Starboytwo:
Intelligent people should explain to a lay man like me pls.

Is it that before you have rights to abort a baby but now can’t do such? Or what’s the issue gan gan.

Ahbeg,
Intelligent peoples make una help us

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if you were aborted, Nairaland forum will be at peace

3 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by GardenOfGod(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if you were aborted... grin

4 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by austel(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Oga, pls go and make research on what was written in the Bible and you will see that all what was said there had been fulfilled. Stop disturbing us with this your end time preaching. Seems you don’t know the Bible you are reading. No bi only world order.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by VEHINTOLAR: 4:07pm On May 03, 2022
America can't afford to tow any ungodly path,it will spell doom for her ! It is a God's own country and that's sacrosanct ! Abortion is ungodly;it is a sin before God unless it is carried out on health ground. God,save your nations and people from evil men and antichrists !

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by emperordelis(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

One single sense you no make unrighteousness

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:07pm On May 03, 2022
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/7107981/supreme-court-voted-overturn-abortion

SOURCE

Biden knows nothing about this statement

He's just a puppet. This is from the Democratic establishment led by Ol bummer
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Nerogaming01(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine you were aborted, I wouldn’t be worried about seeing tra$h like this on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Essien45: 4:08pm On May 03, 2022
Imagine if you too were aborted?
Every child has the right to live please.

FeliciaOja:

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Edipet(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

imagine if you were aborted, you wouldn't be here talking trash

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by lebron7(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Lol
I thought it was Obama

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaDonCast:
Biden the proxy Obama he use to call Trump a coward but I rather be a coward in my strong ideology than to take orders from someone else in a seat I occupy
Did he take orders from you?

Who told you that Trump ruled without orders?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by yiagi: 4:09pm On May 03, 2022
Biden... Laden
You see the connection?

Get top-notch brand logos and flyers for as low as 5k. Quality is assured
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by MindHacker9009(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
If one is not a millionaire it should be an offence to bring children to the world

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Adakintroy: 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

We not at the end. We actually at the beginning. Its reverse progress.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by wwwihy: 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
The midterms will go in favour of Democrats if the draft becomes actual ruling....more women will come out and votes
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by bepositive11: 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
I don't know why we're even having this conversation. All those people against abortion, are they willing to foot the bills for the kid? Are they willing to provide the emotional support the kid needs?

People need to learn to mind their business. Women should be making these decisions not men. Men don't get pregnant so most of them are very insensitive to this issue

HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/7107981/supreme-court-voted-overturn-abortion

SOURCE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.