Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court (35061 Views)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by murtejirdo: 4:12pm On May 03, 2022
Westin baba wan talk grin
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by bepositive11: 4:13pm On May 03, 2022
Right to live in poverty? Right to live in dysfunctional families? Right to live and be abused emotionally and sexually?

Listen, those women who abort do so for a reason. Before saying anything, go and listen to what their reasons are.

Essien45:
Imagine if you too were aborted?
Every child has the right to live please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by jcross19: 4:13pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I fully support Abortion.

imagine if Putin was aborted,
Imagine Nnamdi and Simon aborted
imagine if buhari was aborted
imagine if tinubu was aborted
Imagine if helinus was aborted

The world will be living in Peace
imagine Mohammed was aborted !

2 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Biden is not a leader
But a pleaser
He is just looking for who he will please
Leaders make tough decisions that will help the nation
And not decisions to please some people

You read him very well.

He personally is against all these rubbish.

They dug his Senate history and saw all his comments against homosexuality.

It's his 8 years with Obama that first made him quiet. Since then he has been playing "the pleaser role".

He was once asked about abortion on Ash Wednesday this 2022 and said "Well if the people believe..." Meaning that he doesn't.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

cheesy

Imagine you were aborted tongue, I wouldn't be mentioning you now grin
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Emmanuel30a: 4:17pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:
I don't see anything bad in abortion but the two players must co-sign paper indicating they want to get rid of the pregnancy.

The world is over populated and if we don't control it aggressively nature will control it for us which will be worse.
So you can't control your penis and vagina but you want to aggressively control overpopulation through abortion? Such is a demonical and diabolical Erica and Monica, in Africa, America... You have to be critical and pratical. Don't be such a radical Erica of Africa, America,... It is inimical...

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by IgbuduMonkey: 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:
I don't see anything bad in abortion but the two players must co-sign paper indicating they want to get rid of the pregnancy.

The world is over populated and if we don't control it aggressively nature will control it for us which will be worse.
help control world population by killing yourself
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by iRepNaija1: 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
planetE:
Anyone that is involved in abortion processes is a murderer. I can't even imagine the pain the lively foetus gonna pass through during the process.
That's wickedness

No. What's wickedness is having a child a parent does not want and does not love. What is wickedness is treating that child poorly because the parent sees them as an inconvenience. These people, including you, are not pro-lifers, just pro-birthers. They do not care what happens after the child is born, especially about the quality of life. Or should Americans do what some Nigerians do and abandon a newborn child in a trash can or a bush?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Starlight252: 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if you were aborted too.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by ecomalchemist(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
Okay

To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Bluffly: 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Biden is not a leader
But a pleaser
He is just looking for who he will please
Leaders make tough decisions that will help the nation
And not decisions to please some people
This is not about Biden but the ideology of the Democrats.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by escavros: 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
Abortion rights means the right to terminate the life of a human being in fetal stage, and by "RIGHTS", we mean legal position or moral principles or norms for certain standards of human behaviour and are regularly protected in municipal and international law. Wikipedia

To begin my personal position i will like to ask a few questions.

Q1 : Do we consider the human in fetal stage of development a living human

Q2: Do all human who are alive, well, sick or disable have the right?

Q3 : Can a fetus be considered a disable / temporarily disabled living human?

Q4 : Does the law consent to every living human to have proper and adequate representation?

If all the answers to these are YES, it is only fair that any person wanting to commit abortion should get a proper / adequate legal representation for both humans involved at their cost (since it is their responsibility) or at cost to the government to represent both living humans involved in this case.
The suit must be beard in a court of Law, before an abortion is carried out with a written verdict by a qualified Judge.

Where this process is not followed, the act of abortion or aborting a life or terminating a life of a living human, should be termed illegal and punishable by the law of the land as a homicide or murder.

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Juoflife1(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2022
Legalize abortion
Legalize homosexuality
Live and let others live. Life is short. I kum in peace.

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Majesty33(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if u were aborted!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Dmacqh(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if you were aborted , you won’t type this
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by EmperorHadrain: 4:29pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.

Jews hold very powerful positions in the Biden WH.

This is the corrupting influence of the Jews you worship .

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Psoul(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:

Controlling the population aggressively starts from protective sex.
It can't start from aborting babies.
Getting pregnant can be avoided.
Don't go about having sex like dogs and fowls just with the believe that "I can abort it if it comes."
What about the danger on the head of the woman/lady/girl that wants to do the abortion?
What if she dies, or should we also take her death as part of the "aggressive control of our population?"
So think right.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On May 03, 2022
Racist republicans want more white babies.

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by escavros: 4:31pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:

You are right in part but wrong in all, as there are three persons involved not two.

The third is the silent fetal human who also has the right to decide the position since the discourse is ultimately about the fetal human.

Maybe once he or she is born and of age, the case can be represented so that at that point, the third consent is valid and only then should the child be killed.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by richard870(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

What about you?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
bepositive11:
Right to live in poverty? Right to live in dysfunctional families? Right to live and be abused emotionally and sexually?

Listen, those women who abort do so for a reason. Before saying anything, go and listen to what their reasons are.

Agreed, but the so called "pro-lifers" view everything through a religious lens and can care less about the "quality" of the child's life. Also, you ever notice that they seem to care less about the circumstances as well. For example, I've read numerous cases of children being raped on this website by nasty perverted demonic old shitbag men, and are still forced to give birth to these babies. But, I suppose these cases don't matter to them. They are only focused on the child being born, not the circumstances, or the quality of the child's life on earth.

Here are links to such cases, amongst the many that are posted like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/7068231/12-year-old-girl-raped-teacher-gives

https://www.nairaland.com/7105114/father-two-arrested-raping-11-year-old

But cases like the above don't matter, because they don't give a damn about the quality of life. That's why you will never see them fight equally hard to raise the standards of life or to hold corrupt leaders accountable for making life unbearable for the poor. You will also never see them personally volunteer to help any of these unfortunate poor women are girls take care of these unwanted children. I guess being born is all that matters in their mind, but nothing else beyond that huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by escavros: 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Many if's including you and us reading, imagine the joy of not being able to read such a comment.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by bluefilm: 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
Biden is Evil
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Enumerator(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
cheesy
FeliciaOja:

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Racers(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2022
I don't care about americans and thier policies so long thier policies doesn't affect our own..

The quest for civilization and free thinking has brought this far where people think without any iota of moral. I really weep and pity the next generation, what is in store of them is unfathomable.��
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 4:39pm On May 03, 2022
iRepNaija1:

No. What's wickedness is having a child a parent does not want and does not love. What is wickedness is treating that child poorly because the parent sees them as an inconvenience. These people, including you, are not pro-lifers, just pro-birthers. They do not care what happens after the child is born, especially about the quality of life. Or should Americans do what some Nigerians do and abandon a newborn child in a trash can or a bush?

So true!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by sonofElElyon: 4:41pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

What if you had been aborted
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by bepositive11: 4:41pm On May 03, 2022
Exactly!!! Very well said. You really hit the nail on the head.

I really wish people used rational thinking rather that solely relying on religion. Topics like this are very complex and its important to have a broad view. Quoting the Bible is not enough.

Gnosis777:

Agreed, but the so called "pro-lifers" view everything through a religious lens and can care less about the "quality" of the child's life. Also, you ever notice that they seem to care less about the circumstances as well. For example, I've read numerous cases of children being raped on this website by nasty perverted demonic old shitbag men, and are still forced to give birth to these babies. But, I suppose these cases don't matter to them. They are only focused on the child being born, not the circumstances, or the quality of the child's life on earth.

Here are links to such cases, amongst the many that are posted like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/7068231/12-year-old-girl-raped-teacher-gives

https://www.nairaland.com/7105114/father-two-arrested-raping-11-year-old

But cases like the above don't matter, because they don't give a damn about the quality of life. That's why you will never see them fight equally hard to raise the standards of life or to hold corrupt leaders accountable for making live unbearable for the poor. You will also never see them personally volunteer to help any of these unfortunate poor women are girls take care of these unwanted children. I guess being born is all that matters in their mind, but nothing else beyond that huh?

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by UncommonLogic: 4:42pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

As we speak, Major Food plants in the US are strangely catching fire and being set ablaze. About 25 as of Last count are gone. All these is to set up a Great Famine in the states and the world.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab/ Yuval Noah Harari great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better Globalist movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.
[/s]
Still smoking the Jesus Mkpuru mirri drug abi.
Jesus ko, jeslut ni.
Jesus is dead and gone like any other human being that live before and after him.
Stop this foolishness of waiting for someone for 3 thousand years. Religious brainwashed clown.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Mikael0407(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2022
RedEnergy:
It is estimated that globally more than 1.5 billion babies have been murdered through abortion within the last 50 years alone. All you baby killers and baby killer enablers are going to burn in hell.

Sigh
Una mumu never do?
How can you murder something that was never alive? Should a foetus have more rights than a grown up then?
And it's still you people that complain about poverty and overpopulation sad lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 4:44pm On May 03, 2022
bepositive11:
Exactly!!! Very well said. You really hit the nail on the head.

I really wish people used rational thinking rather that solely relying on religion. Topics like this are very complex and its important to have a broad view. Quoting the Bible is not enough.

Agree, and you made very good points as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.