Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court (35056 Views)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by holyfather(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I fully support Abortion.

imagine if Putin was aborted,
Imagine Nnamdi and Simon aborted
imagine if buhari was aborted
imagine if tinubu was aborted
Imagine if Vulturegrillz was aborted
Imagine if helinus was aborted

The world will be living in Peace

Ngene nkwu enu

With

Omenka

Omenkalives

Omenkadies

And every other variant
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by tnerro1(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2022
Abortion should be a matter for the states, if your state wants to be the abortion capital of the USA, then go ahead as long as it’s not done with federal money, no problem
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by iRepNaija1: 9:11pm On May 03, 2022
udeh3:

So, what happens to using condoms during sexual intercourse? What happens to family planning?

Our problem is the inability to take responsibilities for our actions

Because the lack of education when it comes to sex education and family planning in Nigeria is minimal to non-existent, and some people are shamed for advocating for it.

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by ifeanyiclement: 9:17pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

But you never imagined if you are aborted, who will write this opinion
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
tnerro1:
Abortion should be a matter for the states, if your state wants to be the abortion capital of the USA, then go ahead as long as it’s not done with federal money, no problem

This is precisely what’ll happen. Women will just travel to a neighboring state for abortions until the decision starts backfiring and cases are filed and start climbing through the courts.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Orpe7(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

And you are stupid enough not to know another tyrant would have taken their place.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by wiseoneking: 9:33pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:
I don't see anything bad in abortion but the two players must co-sign paper indicating they want to get rid of the pregnancy.

The world is over populated and if we don't control it aggressively nature will control it for us which will be worse.
And such person like you would still call someone a murder. What do you think you can be called according to what you just wrote
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by cocoduck: 9:36pm On May 03, 2022
Gnosis777:

You damn right it is a justification for abortion. Here's one for you! I bet you any damn amount of money that any wealthy, well-heeled person would NEVER under any circumstance want to trade places with any of the impoverished downtrodden children across this globe. Heck, let's look at the politicians in your country Nigeria. I bet none of them would trade places with the impoverished children being f*cked over and having to work at the age of 12 as houseboys/girls, which is really just a coded word for child slavery.

We can end this discussion by asking any of them to willingly give up their status in life and trade places with any of these unfortunate kids. I bet they would give a resounding "HELL NO", but yet want to talk about being pro life. Nah, that's called being a f*cking hyprocite!

As I said before, it's easy to say I'm pro-life this and that, when you aren't living the reality of others, when you haven't experienced all manners of abuse. If you aren't starving and wondering where your next meal is coming from, or being beaten til blood is drawn from your body at a very young age, because some privileged, wicked asshole hired you as a "house help". Then it's easy to have a simplistic view on this issue. What you are doing is being dismissive and trivializing the painful life experiences of others, which makes you the heartless, clueless, idiot!
so this gibberish is reason to be a murderer. Na wah oh. see logic na
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 9:51pm On May 03, 2022
cocoduck:
so this gibberish is reason to be a murderer. Na wah oh. see logic na

Yea gibberish, but you didn't state whether any wealthy person would willingly trade places with an impoverished unwarranted child, did you? Guarantee if your hypocritical ass was given a few years to live like Dangote and then your God told you I want you to now spend the remainder of your years living like an impoverished house help child, or one of those poor children in Northern Nigeria. I bet you would beg and plead not to live that reality. Just as wealthy whites in Western countries have no problem committing suicide if they happen to lose all of their wealth. So, If quality of life doesn't matter, and it's just about simply being born and being alive, then why do these rich people kill themselves when they lose everything? Like I said before, f*cking hyprocities. You're not pro-life at all, you are simply pro-birth.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by JoeEeL(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2022
Saxxon:
na scammer bro

Brother, nigerian scammers are an alternate version of beggars too.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Starzo: 10:55pm On May 03, 2022
Digmygold:

You won't see anything in abortion because its not your body that's being mutilated and abused.

Nothing like co-signing abortion papers. It's the woman's body and she should reserve the sole right to do and undo whatever she so pleases to do with it.
Very good...but if a man does not want the child but the women insists on having the baby the man is forced to pay child support ABI?..At this point its no longer the woman's choice/opinion alone but the man is roped in because the child was made by both of them right?

Useless hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:
I don't see anything bad in abortion but the two players must co-sign paper indicating they want to get rid of the pregnancy.

The world is over populated and if we don't control it aggressively nature will control it for us which will be worse.
You mean, co-sign to kill an innocent baby? Let's get things right here, abortion is simply murder of an unborn innocent baby. If u don't see anything wrong here, then I can't argue with u at all.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by exclusivejane(f): 11:26pm On May 03, 2022
hostkobo:

How much? Pls msg me, WhatsApp!!!

165k location is owerri are you ok with dat?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Boyooosa(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

As we speak, Major Food plants in the US are strangely catching fire and being set ablaze. About 25 as of Last count are gone. All these are deliberately done to set up a Great Famine in the states and the world.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab/ Yuval Noah Harari great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better Globalist movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.

Are you just doing sermon or u r just a cheap talker?
What is the connection of abortion policy with burning food store, famine, sixth world order, end time and Jesus coming?

You better change your joint?

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Amayabor1: 12:40am On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

As we speak, Major Food plants in the US are strangely catching fire and being set ablaze. About 25 as of Last count are gone. All these are deliberately done to set up a Great Famine in the states and the world.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab/ Yuval Noah Harari great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better Globalist movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.

It is now Biden? It is no longer Barrack Obama?

Lunatics!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by ask4bk(m): 5:01am On May 04, 2022
And this Biden na Catholic oh. Na wetin de pain me pass. Big otuno
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Tundex911: 5:22am On May 04, 2022
And people like you always think bubu is a wicked person

Peace ✌️

blazingblender:
Biden is not a leader
But a pleaser
He is just looking for who he will please
Leaders make tough decisions that will help the nation
And not decisions to please some people
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gr8amechi: 6:41am On May 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
America can't afford to tow any ungodly path,it will spell doom for her ! It is a God's own country and that's sacrosanct ! Abortion is ungodly;it is a sin before God unless it is carried out on health ground. God,save your nations and people from evil men and antichrists !
You guys are pathetic hypocrites.
So when it's on health ground it no longer a sin because you are God's spoke person.

See if you all want to criminalise abortion let it be total, even when a woman comes bleeding let her God save her or let her bleed and die.

There should be no double standard, if abortion is a murder by you all then it should completely stand as murder and you all have to stop being double standard.

Health involves both physical, social and mental perspective according to WHO so if you are basing abortion on health ground then a lady whose mental health is trashed because of a pregnancy has right to abort just same way a lady with decompensated cardiac disease.

Abortion is abortion, if it's a murder then it's a murder.
Do you know how many women's lives have been saved from abortion??
Do you know how many young lady lost their fertility because they procured criminal abortion here in Nigeria??
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Digmygold: 6:42am On May 04, 2022
Starzo:

Very good...but if a man does not want the child but the women insists on having the baby the man is forced to pay child support ABI?..At this point its no longer the woman's choice/opinion alone but the man is roped in because the child was made by both of them right?

Useless hypocrites everywhere.

Once the child is born, it becomes an individual. A minor who needs support from his parents. If a man doesn't want to get into such a situation, he should apply wisdom by reasoning with his brain instead of his loose dick. Condoms are very cheap.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by RedEnergy: 8:23am On May 04, 2022
Mikael0407:

Sigh
Una mumu never do?
How can you murder something that was never alive? Should a foetus have more rights than a grown up then?
And it's still you people that complain about poverty and overpopulation sad lipsrsealed
why would I complain about poverty when there's more than enough wealth in this world that even if every single person was a billionaire, the wealth in this world won't be finished. And why would I complain of overpopulation when the world has more than enough lands to accommodate us all, even if the human population grew to over a trillion, the Earth would still have space for everyone and there are still other viable planets in the universe we can settle down on.

But, here you are, you think depopulation is how we can reduce poverty, you think a fetus that already has a heartbeat, living and breathing and is practically a living human in rudimentary form is not alive and should be murdered on the whims and caprice of other unfortunate people that can't own up to the responsibility of their sexual activities. Sigh, are you sure it's not your own mumu that never do?

Abortion is murder - QED!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Starzo: 10:58am On May 04, 2022
Digmygold:

Once the child is born, it becomes an individual. A minor who needs support from his parents. If a man doesn't want to get into such a situation, he should apply wisdom by reasoning with his brain instead of his loose dick. Condoms are very cheap.
how typical?...the woman who does not want a child is handicapped and incapable of using her brains to use contraceptive so she doesn't get pregnant. Always blame men for everything and talk as though women don't have the brain capacity to make decisions has to taking pregnancy prevention steps but turn around to say they have full brain capacity to determine to kill or keep the child completely disregarding the opinion of the man.

You can't tell a man he does not have a say in what happens to his child when trying to support abortion rights for woman then turn around to acknowledge that he has as much rights/responsibility as the woman when it's time to make him cough out child support by saying 'BOTH' parties had a hand in making the baby so every decision/responsibility must involve both of them.

If a man says he does not want a baby but the woman makes the decision to keep the child then she should take full responsibility for the child since the man's opinion does not count in determining whether his child should be killed or not. If it's her sole decision to keep the child then it should be her sole responsibility to take care of the child.

What's good for the geese is good for the gander
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by VEHINTOLAR: 11:48am On May 04, 2022
Gr8amechi:

You guys are pathetic hypocrites.
So when it's on health ground it no longer a sin because you are God's spoke person.

See if you all want to criminalise abortion let it be total, even when a woman comes bleeding let her God save her or let her bleed and die.

There should be no double standard, if abortion is a murder by you all then it should completely stand as murder and you all have to stop being double standard.

Health involves both physical, social and mental perspective according to WHO so if you are basing abortion on health ground then a lady whose mental health is trashed because of a pregnancy has right to abort just same way a lady with decompensated cardiac disease.

Abortion is abortion, if it's a murder then it's a murder.
Do you know how many women's lives have been saved from abortion??
Do you know how many young lady lost their fertility because they procured criminal abortion here in Nigeria??

I honestly don't get your argument here. Are you for or against abortion ? Are you saying if it becomes critically necessary to carry out an abortion to save the life of a pregnant woman whose life is in danger as a result of the pregnancy she carries that such a procedure shouldn't be carried out ? So you'll rather prefer both the woman and the unborn child to die because if you all want to criminalise abortion let it be total, even when a woman comes bleeding let her God save her or let her bleed and die ! Your point there is scary ! It can be likened to the saying that because it is ungodly to work on a Sabbath therefore, it is not right or godly to save lives or help the needy on a Sabbath ! I wouldn't want to go any further on this but my argument basically is that abortion is a sin before the Lord,God and it shouldn't be encouraged. And for crying out loud,unwanted pregnancies are preventable !

I do not support abortion because God frowns seriously at it. Every life belongs to God and nobody has any right to take it willingly.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Digmygold: 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
Starzo:

how typical?...the woman who does not want a child is handicapped and incapable of using her brains to use contraceptive so she doesn't get pregnant. Always blame men for everything and talk as though women don't have the brain capacity to make decisions has to taking pregnancy prevention steps but turn around to say they have full brain capacity to determine to kill or keep the child completely disregarding the opinion of the man.

You can't tell a man he does not have a say in what happens to his child when trying to support abortion rights for woman then turn around to acknowledge that he has as much rights/responsibility as the woman when it's time to make him cough out child support by saying 'BOTH' parties had a hand in making the baby so every decision/responsibility must involve both of them.

If a man says he does not want a baby but the woman makes the decision to keep the child then she should take full responsibility for the child since the man's opinion does not count in determining whether his child should be killed or not. If it's her sole decision to keep the child then it should be her sole responsibility to take care of the child.

What's good for the geese is good for the gander

The child carries on the last name of the father. That's a huge favour from the woman to the man in my POV. So it's only rational that the man pays child support to the woman in return.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Starzo: 1:04pm On May 04, 2022
Digmygold:

The child carries on the last name of the father. That's a huge favour from the woman to the man in my POV. So it's only rational that the man pays child support to the woman in return.

It's only rational if the man indicates he wants the child from the early stages of the pregnancy.

A woman can't be the only party allowed to decide if the child lives or then then suddenly it becomes the responsibility of both parties involved when she goes ahead to have the child even against the man's wishes.

P.S Answering the man's last name is not doing any favors to the man if he does not want the child. And many kids born in the west bare their mom's last name once the father is not physically present even if he coughes out huge child support payments monthly.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Digmygold: 2:55pm On May 04, 2022
Starzo:

It's only rational if the man indicates he wants the child from the early stages of the pregnancy.

A woman can't be the only party allowed to decide if the child lives or then then suddenly it becomes the responsibility of both parties involved when she goes ahead to have the child even against the man's wishes.

P.S Answering the man's last name is not doing any favors to the man if he does not want the child. And many kids born in the west bare their mom's last name once the father is not physically present even if he coughes out huge child support payments monthly.

If a man doesn't want a child with a woman, he should use his head by using a condom so as to avoid "stories that touch".

If he feels he will be more negatively affected by his actions or inactions, then he should take way more caution in avoiding what will cause him to put a woman in the family way knowing fully well that he will bear the brunt of the aftermath of his recklessness.

Simple as ABC.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by cocoduck: 3:20pm On May 04, 2022
Gnosis777:

Yea gibberish, but you didn't state whether any wealthy person would willingly trade places with an impoverished unwarranted child, did you? Guarantee if your hypocritical ass was given a few years to live like Dangote and then your God told you I want you to now spend the remainder of your years living like an impoverished house help child, or one of those poor children in Northern Nigeria. I bet you would beg and plead not to live that reality. Just as wealthy whites in Western countries have no problem committing suicide if they happen to lose all of their wealth. So, If quality of life doesn't matter, and it's just about simply being born and being alive, then why do these rich people kill themselves when they lose everything? Like I said before, f*cking hyprocities. You're not pro-life at all, you are simply pro-birth.
I did not read the gibberish you posted above. But one thing I keep on noticing is that all those in favour of abortion are already born.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 3:36pm On May 04, 2022
cocoduck:
I did not read the gibberish you posted above. But one thing I keep on noticing is that all those in favour of abortion are already born.

So you didn't read it, but you somehow replied? Hmm, make that make sense? But anywho, I also noticed that you still failed to address the question of whether any wealthy person would willingly trade places with an impoverished unwanted child. You also never stated if you were given the opportunity to live like a wealthy person and then forced to trade places with a poor house help child, would you gladly embrace your new reality as a poor unwanted child. Because according to you, one should only be grateful to be born and alive, and quality of life is of little to no importance.

You also [/b]NEVER[b] addressed any of my points regarding children or adult women who are raped and then forced to give birth to a baby against their will; because of course situations like these don't matter to people like you who only reason based on emotions and religious views.

Lastly, you say that people who are in favor of abortion are already born. Well, it's called different points of view....welcome to the real world. And besides, it's not like anyone who is born had a choice in whether they were born or not. But whatever, bye now!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by cocoduck: 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
Gnosis777:

So you didn't read it, but you somehow replied? Hmm, make that make sense? But anywho, I also noticed that you still failed to address the question of whether any wealthy person would willingly trade places with an impoverished unwanted child. You also never stated if you were given the opportunity to live like a wealthy person and then forced to trade places with a poor house help child, would you gladly embrace your new reality as a poor unwanted child. Because according to you, one should only be grateful to be born and alive, and quality of life is of little to no importance.

You also [/b]NEVER[b] addressed any of my points regarding children or adult women who are raped and then forced to give birth to a baby against their will; because of course situations like these don't matter to people like you who only reason based on emotions and religious views.

Lastly, you say that people who are in favor of abortion are already born. Well, it's called different points of view....welcome to the real world. And besides, it's not like anyone who is born had a choice in whether they were born or not. But whatever, bye now!
You are advocating for someone else to be killed, but you were given a chance by your mother. Hypocrite!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by DeBiafran: 3:46pm On May 04, 2022
I think you are right about the over population of the world. Let's begin this depopulation from ur selfish self. After all u are an adult, I guess, so take that decision and end it all. Leave the little ones alone to grow into adults and decide whether the world is over populated or not and how they can help depopulate it.

Usu!

johnkay1:

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
cocoduck:
You are advocating for someone else to be killed, but you were given a chance by your mother. Hypocrite!

Thought you didn't read all of the "gibberish" that I posted....f*cking hypocrite! So, if you didn't read any of it, how do you even know what I am advocating for in the first place genius?

And I'll advocate for whatever I feel like it, because my views are not merely based on surface emotions or religious views. I see how you sneakily and snakishly avoid acknowledging mitigating circumstances such as children or women being raped and then forced to give birth against their will. Notice how you continuously default to your tired ole stock phrase, but refuse to acknowledge that their are different situations that do not fit neatly under one umbrella. Because, you don't truly care about "babies being murdered" as you claim. You don't give a damn about cases involving rape or any other negative event. Like I said before, you are merely "pro-birth", not "pro-life".
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by cocoduck: 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
Gnosis777:

Thought you didn't read all of the "gibberish" that I posted....f*cking hypocrite! So, if you didn't read any of it, how do you even know what I am advocating for in the first place genius?

And I'll advocate for whatever I feel like it, because my views are not merely based on surface emotions or religious views. I see how you sneakily and snakishly avoid acknowledging mitigating circumstances such as children or women being raped and then forced to give birth against their will. Notice how you continuously default to your tired ole stock phrase, but refuse to acknowledge that their are different situations that do not fit neatly under one umbrella. Because, you don't truly care about "babies being murdered" as you claim. You don't give a damn about cases involving rape or any other negative event. Like I said before, you are merely "pro-birth", not "pro-life".
You are yet to make any sense at all. Condoms are dirt cheap these days.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 3:57pm On May 04, 2022
cocoduck:
You are yet to make any sense at all. Condoms are dirt cheap these days.

Correction, I'm not making sense to "you" because you refuse to reason beyond emotions and your limited understanding of a complex issue like abortion. And yes condoms are cheap, but are they universally accessible in every part of the world? You do understand that contraceptive access is not equal for everyone on this planet, right? You and I may have easy access to contraceptives, but what about someone living in a poor remote village or other poor part of the world? Do they have the same equal access?

Oh and I guess, you're now starting to read my "gibberish", huh genius?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.