Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court (35058 Views)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by juman(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2022
I dont take american politicians serious.
Most of them are very stupid.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by juman(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

As we speak, Major Food plants in the US are strangely catching fire and being set ablaze. About 25 as of Last count are gone. All these is to set up a Great Famine in the states and the world.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab/ Yuval Noah Harari great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better Globalist movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.

See big rumours.
You are wallowing in big senselessness.

Bill gate is good man.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by t2luv1: 6:07pm On May 03, 2022
ynotsadeek:

@Righteousness at the bolded, you accept the US is the country pushing for the One World Government and using NATO to achieve that goal(currently pushing to add Sweden, Finland, Georgia, Ukraine).

Russian and China are the only countries standing in their way of achieving their goal.

My question is, why then do you hate Russia?

Three months ago I would have responded to your question differently but recent development has changed my opinion. When a Country in this case Russia can just decide to invade another independent sovereign country using some cooked-up justifications I think we got a problem. As for China there is a Yoruba proverb that goes like this " Akin mo Oso ju Iya Oso lo" . None of China immediate neighboring countries like them The question then becomes WHY?. USA with all her problem still have alliances but not China even countries where China is currently building big infrastructures don't like them. Again WHY?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by extremophile: 6:18pm On May 03, 2022
ote author=exclusivejane post=112488449]Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Call/whatsapp me: 09023672911[/quote]
State the price.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by lomprico(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:
ISsokaY

Lend me 12k please, I'll pay back with 14k by month end. Please. I need it for house rent abeg

Try sokoloan grin
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Searchingvictor: 6:30pm On May 03, 2022
lomprico:

Try sokoloan grin

They only offer 14 days loan and if u don't pay. You know what they can do
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by t2luv1: 6:31pm On May 03, 2022
razzydoo:
Understandable, but why get pregnant to abort because it is your body? What is the essence of contraceptives? Certain things don't defy common logic. Government can have a say in the matter because it is government's duty. You saying that it is the woman's decision alone is flawed because she can't impregnate herself.

You are being rational on the abortion issue but as this issue pertain to Politics in the USA I am going to give you an insight as to why this issue is so divisive. The last Republican candidate to have won the popular vote while winning the Presidency was the Elder George Bush, yes 1992. Democrats won the popular votes in 1996, 2000,2004,2008,2012,2014, 2016, and 2020. In a normal democracy, Democrats should have been President all those years. Out of 9 justices on the Supreme Court, 6 were put there by Republicans. How did this happen well when you have states like South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, and Iowa all with a combined population of 13 million but with 10 Senators as compared to California with a population of 40 million but only 2 senators. Something is just out of balance. The constitution gives the small states an oversize power over the big populated states I will not be surprised if one day California decides to leave the Union. California by itself is the Sixth largest economy in the world. When people in Mississippi are imposing their moralities on a more diverse State like New York I think we are getting close to the tipping point. Don't rule out a civil war !!!

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Sermwell(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2022
Bonjovi13:

Do you know that Bill and Melinda gates are the biggest private owners of farm land in America? They want to control food supply chain ultimately.

With the recent attacks on the food storage facilities, it's safe to say that a day will come when they will insist that only the vaccinated will have access to food.
You're just a child! If the whites really want to do this, do you think it will take them a year?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by emmydrey(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2022
The America today is not controlled by the so good leaders like J.F Kennedy, the Papacy is controlling them, mumu Biden is also a clout chaser. If the sign Abortion to law, they should sign Killing someone as legal too. I've already said it before. One day, America will be crumbled by their unknown home enemies. The free world of bondage.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by MyExpression(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:

The first time I borrowed money from branch and I paid back on time. Since then they av not given me again

Maybe you should chat with their customer service
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by razzydoo(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2022
Hmm, thanks for this. I see why Donald Trump is great.
t2luv1:

You are being rational on the abortion issue but as this issue pertain to Politics in the USA I am going to give you an insight as to why this issue is so divisive. The last Republican candidate to have won the popular vote while winning the Presidency was the Elder George Bush, yes 1992. Democrats won the popular votes in 1996, 2000,2004,2008,2012,2014, 2016, and 2020. In a normal democracy, Democrats should have been President all those years. Out of 9 justices on the Supreme Court, 6 were put there by Republicans. How did this happen well when you have states like South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, and Iowa all with a combined population of 13 million but with 10 Senators as compared to California with a population of 40 million but only 2 senators. Something is just out of balance. The constitution gives the small states an oversize power over the big populated states I will not be surprised if one day California decides to leave the Union. California by itself is the Sixth largest economy in the world. When people in Mississippi are imposing their moralities on a more diverse State like New York I think we are getting close to the tipping point. Don't rule out a civil war !!!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Bigheart042(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I fully support Abortion.

imagine if Putin was aborted,
Imagine Nnamdi and Simon aborted
imagine if buhari was aborted
imagine if tinubu was aborted
Imagine if Vulturegrillz was aborted
Imagine if helinus was aborted

The world will be living in Peace

Imagine if u are aborted.
Nor your father was aborted.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by UncleJudax(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2022
Starboytwo:
Intelligent people should explain to a lay man like me pls.

Is it that before you have rights to abort a baby but now can’t do such? Or what’s the issue gan gan.
Roe v Wade was a temporary "law" made by the Supreme court and was never codified in the constitution.

If overturned, abortion rights would be decided on state by state basis
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by bjdon: 7:01pm On May 03, 2022
EzePromoe:
Please how is denying an unborn baby his/her right to live part of women's right?

On Twitter, an American woman posted this, "women should determine what lives in their body not child or man". You can imagine that? If abortion was legalized during the days of their mothers, would a good number of them be alive today?

Feminists are fund of calling conservatives extremists, but one of the bedrock of extremism is selfishness.

Feminism used to be a good idea when it was strictly based on giving women equal representation (even if we know that in time of war they will gladly scramble for opportunities to be housewives instead of seeking the same equal representation in the army) but now this present generation of feminists wants to control men and hold them to ransom.
Imagine a moment when it becomes legally right for a woman to abort a baby she has with her husband because of a misunderstanding. That is what these demonic generation of feminists want but God forbid it in this my generation.

Just as women want their rights, let them respect a child's right to live, born or unborn.
BABIES LIVES MATTER!

I agree. As always the liberals go to far. It's one thing to take the 'Morning after pill' the day after sex or a few days after, it's quite another to be terminating a pregnancy at 20 weeks. The woman's body is a safe space for the embryo to grow. We must all defend the right of the unborn child to life. Wombs must not be turned into Tombs!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by exclusivejane(f): 7:17pm On May 03, 2022
davodyguy:

Price

165k is the price pls location is owerri, I'm not in lagos, i 4got to include dat but I can deliver to Lagos or u can send sum1 to come pick it up.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by exclusivejane(f): 7:18pm On May 03, 2022
extremophile:
ote author=exclusivejane post=112488449]Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.

State the price.

davodyguy:

Price

165k is the price pls location is owerri, I'm not in lagos, i 4got to include dat but I can deliver to Lagos or u can send sum1 to come pick it up.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by exclusivejane(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2022
integrity16:

What's the price?
davodyguy:

Price

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by DJInfluence: 7:27pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

As we speak, Major Food plants in the US are strangely catching fire and being set ablaze. About 25 as of Last count are gone. All these are deliberately done to set up a Great Famine in the states and the world.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab/ Yuval Noah Harari great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better Globalist movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.
Do you even believe this thing you just posted or na copy paste?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Freebills12: 7:31pm On May 03, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
johnkay1:
I don't see anything bad in abortion but the two players must co-sign paper indicating they want to get rid of the pregnancy.

The world is over populated and if we don't control it aggressively nature will control it for us which will be worse.

I wish you were aborted,
then you will see something wrong with killing of innocent child who is defenceless. Tell me the difference between a terrorist and one who aborts? They are both reducing population in your own view.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by udeh3(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2022
iRepNaija1:

No. What's wickedness is having a child a parent does not want and does not love. What is wickedness is treating that child poorly because the parent sees them as an inconvenience. These people, including you, are not pro-lifers, just pro-birthers. They do not care what happens after the child is born, especially about the quality of life. Or should Americans do what some Nigerians do and abandon a newborn child in a trash can or a bush?

So, what happens to using condoms during sexual intercourse? What happens to family planning?

Our problem is the inability to take responsibilities for our actions
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
America can't afford to tow any ungodly path,it will spell doom for her ! It is a God's own country and that's sacrosanct ! Abortion is ungodly;it is a sin before God unless it is carried out on health ground. God,save your nations and people from evil men and antichrists !

@bold:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Is there any country that is Satan's?

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by snoopz: 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Biden is not a leader
But a pleaser
He is just looking for who he will please
Leaders make tough decisions that will help the nation
And not decisions to please some people

You can't blame him for doing his job, everybody voted him not few people
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by VEHINTOLAR: 8:02pm On May 03, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

Naija !

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by cocoduck: 8:06pm On May 03, 2022
Gnosis777:

Agreed, but the so called "pro-lifers" view everything through a religious lens and can care less about the "quality" of the child's life. Also, you ever notice that they seem to care less about the circumstances as well. For example, I've read numerous cases of children being raped on this website by nasty perverted demonic old shitbag men, and are still forced to give birth to these babies. But, I suppose these cases don't matter to them. They are only focused on the child being born, not the circumstances, or the quality of the child's life on earth.

Here are links to such cases, amongst the many that are posted like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/7068231/12-year-old-girl-raped-teacher-gives

https://www.nairaland.com/7105114/father-two-arrested-raping-11-year-old

But cases like the above don't matter, because they don't give a damn about the quality of life. That's why you will never see them fight equally hard to raise the standards of life or to hold corrupt leaders accountable for making life unbearable for the poor. You will also never see them personally volunteer to help any of these unfortunate poor women are girls take care of these unwanted children. I guess being born is all that matters in their mind, but nothing else beyond that huh?
So not having a quality life is a reason to kill a child. What an !d!ot
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Flamemignon1(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Biden is not a leader
But a pleaser
He is just looking for who he will please
Leaders make tough decisions that will help the nation
And not decisions to please some people
And how's trampling down on women's rights going to help the nation?

2 Likes

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by angelfallz(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2022
@bolded
yes
bukatyne:

@bold:

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 8:31pm On May 03, 2022
cocoduck:
So not having a quality life is a reason to kill a child. What an !d!ot

You damn right it is a justification for abortion. Here's one for you! I bet you any damn amount of money that any wealthy, well-heeled person would NEVER under any circumstance want to trade places with any of the impoverished downtrodden children across this globe. Heck, let's look at the politicians in your country Nigeria. I bet none of them would trade places with the impoverished children being f*cked over and having to work at the age of 12 as houseboys/girls, which is really just a coded word for child slavery.

We can end this discussion by asking any of them to willingly give up their status in life and trade places with any of these unfortunate kids. I bet they would give a resounding "HELL NO", but yet want to talk about being pro life. Nah, that's called being a f*cking hyprocite!

As I said before, it's easy to say I'm pro-life this and that, when you aren't living the reality of others, when you haven't experienced all manners of abuse. If you aren't starving and wondering where your next meal is coming from, or being beaten til blood is drawn from your body at a very young age, because some privileged, wicked asshole hired you as a "house help". Then it's easy to have a simplistic view on this issue. What you are doing is being dismissive and trivializing the painful life experiences of others, which makes you the heartless, clueless, idiot!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by hostkobo(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2022
exclusivejane:
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA

Call/whatsapp me: 09023672911

How much? Pls msg me, WhatsApp!!!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Bonjovi13: 8:32pm On May 03, 2022
Sermwell:

You're just a child! If the whites really want to do this, do you think it will take them a year?

You must be very stupid for calling your father a child.

Who said anything about a year.
Google what I said if you still have data remaining from your 100MB
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by lomprico(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:

They only offer 14 days loan and if u don't pay. You know what they can do

That's means you won't pay anyone that loan you. wink
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Searchingvictor: 8:48pm On May 03, 2022
lomprico:

That's means you won't pay anyone that loan you. wink

I need a month coz that's when I will collect salary. No salary Wetin 14 days

Help please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.