Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court (35002 Views)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by obinnashady(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I fully support Abortion .

imagine if Putin was aborted,
Imagine Nnamdi and Simon aborted
imagine if buhari was aborted
imagine if tinubu was aborted
Imagine if helinus was aborted

The world will be living in Peace
you didn't add the vulture griller grin grin grin very Stoooopid guy

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Digmygold: 4:49pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:
I don't see anything bad in abortion but the two players must co-sign paper indicating they want to get rid of the pregnancy.

The world is over populated and if we don't control it aggressively nature will control it for us which will be worse.

You won't see anything in abortion because its not your body that's being mutilated and abused.

Nothing like co-signing abortion papers. It's the woman's body and she should reserve the sole right to do and undo whatever she so pleases to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by davodyguy: 4:49pm On May 03, 2022
exclusivejane:
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Call/whatsapp me: 09023672911
Price
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I fully support Abortion.

Should we pause for a moment and imagine if YOU were aborted?

Mmmmmm?

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by MyExpression(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:
ISsokaY

Lend me 12k please, I'll pay back with 14k by month end. Please. I need it for house rent abeg

Month end?

Go use Branch or Opay.

Branch gave me 10k to pay 13k in one month, the first time I downloaded their app.

Okash gave me 7k without interest for 7days on my first attempt.

....Don't mention!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Chrixtopha(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2022
[/sup][sup]
EzePromoe:
Please how is denying an unborn baby his/her right to live part of women's right?

On Twitter, an American woman posted this, "women should determine what lives in their body not child or man". You can imagine that? If abortion was legalized during the days of their mothers, would a good number of them be alive today?

Feminists are fund of calling conservatives extremists, but one of the bedrock of extremism is selfishness.

Feminism used to be a good idea when it was strictly based on giving women equal representation (even if we know that in time of war they will gladly scramble for opportunities to be housewives instead of seeking the same equal representation in the army) but now this present generation of feminists wants to control men and hold them to ransom.
Imagine a moment when it becomes legally right for a woman to abort a baby she has with her husband because of a misunderstanding. That is what these demonic generation of feminists want but God forbid it in this my generation.

Just as women want their rights, let them respect a child's right to live, born or unborn.
BABIES LIVES MATTER!
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Blaqqcorleone(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2022
RedEnergy:
It is estimated that globally more than 1.5 billion babies have been murdered through abortion within the last 50 years alone. All you baby killers and baby killer enablers are going to burn in hell.

What is hell?

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gnosis777: 4:56pm On May 03, 2022
Blaqqcorleone:

What is hell?

Good question, because when you consider the level of human suffering that is taking place right here on this planet; one could conclude that they are experiencing hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by OlawaleBammie: 4:57pm On May 03, 2022
EzePromoe:
Please how is denying an unborn baby his/her right to live part of women's right?

On Twitter, an American woman posted this, "women should determine what lives in their body not child or man". You can imagine that? If abortion was legalized during the days of their mothers, would a good number of them be alive today?

Feminists are fund of calling conservatives extremists, but one of the bedrock of extremism is selfishness.

Feminism used to be a good idea when it was strictly based on giving women equal representation (even if we know that in time of war they will gladly scramble for opportunities to be housewives instead of seeking the same equal representation in the army) but now this present generation of feminists wants to control men and hold them to ransom.
Imagine a moment when it becomes legally right for a woman to abort a baby she has with her husband because of a misunderstanding. That is what these demonic generation of feminists want but God forbid it in this my generation.

Just as women want their rights, let them respect a child's right to live, born or unborn.
BABIES LIVES MATTER!
No be una dey support them?? Can dey do anything without the help of men??
Now e don dey suffocate una abi?? Not until men started collecting wotowoto, we no go fit reason for good.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by integrity16(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2022
exclusivejane:
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Call/whatsapp me: 09023672911

What's the price?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by powerblaze(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if Vulturegrillz was aborted

Imagine if you were aborted. I won't be reading this trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if this moniker was aborted.
Those supporting Abortion are Greedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Searchingvictor: 5:09pm On May 03, 2022
MyExpression:

Month end?

Go use Branch or Opay.

Branch gave me 10k to pay 13k in one month, the first time I downloaded their app.

Okash gave me 7k without interest for 7days on my first attempt.

....Don't mention!

The first time I borrowed money from branch and I paid back on time. Since then they av not given me again
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by jrusky(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Biden is not a leader
But a pleaser
He is just looking for who he will please
Leaders make tough decisions that will help the nation
And not decisions to please some people

This is not a matter of pleaser bro that US for you everyone can not be mad like Trump bro moreso if abortion is necessary I mean necessary to avoid ugly situation it should be carry out.

If people like Hiltler, polpot, the North Korea pig, bin ladder, saddam, mobutu, idi amin, putin etc were aborted bro world will be very much peaceful as a comrade had said earlier.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Babaheekmat: 5:12pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I say this over and over again!
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

As we speak, Major Food plants in the US are strangely catching fire and being set ablaze. About 25 as of Last count are gone. All these is to set up a Great Famine in the states and the world.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab/ Yuval Noah Harari great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better Globalist movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Folks! We are in the End of the Endtimes.
The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

Get ready to meet JESUS Christ! There is no more time.

G
You need physc evaluation

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by ynotsadeek(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Biden was specifically appointed to ensure the Beginning of the Destruction of the Sleeping Giant.

As we speak, Major Food plants in the US are strangely catching fire and being set ablaze. About 25 as of Last count are gone. All these is to set up a Great Famine in the states and the world.

Biden is puppet of the Klaus Schwab/ Yuval Noah Harari great reset, 4th industrial revolution and Build back better Globalist movement which is setting up the World for Beast System, Nwo, One world government, One world religion, One world currency etc.

All they after is to advance and Promote all sorts of abominations, Evils and Wickedness. Unknowingly they are Fufilling Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

The Full dose Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is about Fall without measure on the Earth. But the saints must be taken away before it begins to fall.

@Righteousness at the bolded, you accept the US is the country pushing for the One World Government and using NATO to achieve that goal(currently pushing to add Sweden, Finland, Georgia, Ukraine).

Russian and China are the only countries standing in their way of achieving their goal.

My question is, why then do you hate Russia?

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Binhamid(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine you were aborted, My eyes would have been saved from reading this STUPIDITY.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by NNEVERAGAINN: 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
Avrdtcxxx:
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.
Why are you doing it for free. I hope it genuine and not a fraudulent activity
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Gpea: 5:21pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if you were aborted
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Bonjovi13: 5:22pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Do you know that Bill and Melinda gates are the biggest private owners of farm land in America? They want to control food supply chain ultimately.

With the recent attacks on the food storage facilities, it's safe to say that a day will come when they will insist that only the vaccinated will have access to food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Zooposki(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

You better pray that Putin does not lose this war. Russia, China, Iran etc are the ones providing the world with some protection so that the Globalist NWO does not take total control. You as a black woman will become a total slave in that system.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by aikhimself: 5:27pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:
I don't see anything bad in abortion but the two players must co-sign paper indicating they want to get rid of the pregnancy.

The world is over populated and if we don't control it aggressively nature will control it for us which will be worse.

You are ridiculously a hypocrite to say that.
Just wondering why all the proponents of abortion are individuals like you who are already born.

Why do you think killing that unborn baby is the best decision for that baby.

The world is overpopulated because oxygen thief like you contributed to that by being born in the first place. Why not exchange your life with a potential abortion victim baby to save the world from being overpopulated
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by tomju2(f): 5:28pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Christ embassy theologian spotted. Na so.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2022
so female health is now an euphemism for abortion ?

it's ironic that to this liberals same sex, abortion etc are all civil liberties but polygamy is a crime.

I mean ,if it's one's right to have sex and marry a member of same sex, while will a man marrying more than one woman be a crime ? especially since all parties are willing ?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by razzydoo(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2022
Abortion is such a dicey issue but I think there are clear guidelines and based on embryology, once the fetus is beyond certain stage, then it becomes murder. Except if it poses health threat to the mother. In some instances, abortion itself could be spontaneously induced.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Saxxon(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2022
Dagger111:

Get in touch with me ASAP.
na scammer
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Saxxon(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2022
JoeEeL:

Go and support Yoruba nation.

Otherwise, this begging enh, nigeria go amplify am for u o.

Me just dey yan my facts. Peace.
na scammer bro

1 Like

Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by t2luv1: 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
angelfallz:
Abortion is murder

Tell yaa you Christian Taliban are scaring more everyday.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by TrumpDonald2: 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:

But isn't it best to prevent the pregnancy?
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by t2luv1: 5:53pm On May 03, 2022
razzydoo:
Abortion is such a dicey issue but I think there are clear guidelines and based on embryology, once the fetus is beyond certain stage, then it becomes murder. Except if it poses health threat to the mother. In some instances, abortion itself could be spontaneously induced.

Here is my take on this abortion issue. If you are a man you ain't got any say on this matter. The abortion decision is between a woman and her Doctor. Once you put Government in the room that is just too much crowd in the room.
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by Hangulsaram: 5:59pm On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:

If the world is over populated then kill urself to decongest it..
Re: Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court by razzydoo(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2022
Understandable, but why get pregnant to abort because it is your body? What is the essence of contraceptives? Certain things don't defy common logic. Government can have a say in the matter because it is government's duty. You saying that it is the woman's decision alone is flawed because she can't impregnate herself.
t2luv1:

Here is my take on this abortion issue. If you are a man you ain't got any say on this matter. The abortion decision is between a woman and her Doctor. Once you put Government in the room that is just too much crowd in the room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies / US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.