Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him (53553 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by goody2019: 1:33pm On May 04, 2022
Planned work, 'notice me'
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by robosky02(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2022
Nice
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by HltSong: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
I have said it dat redpillers r d actual simps cos they can't talk to woman talk more of proposing. Dats why I quickly left that useless group of brainless, broke wailers.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On May 04, 2022
Watch her attitude change after she wears the ring.

Every relationship is different. Na those in the union know where feet dey pinch. All we see are the good parts and consciously ignore the bad. The grass is always greener mentality in full effect.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by joepepsy(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2022
Wetin concern birthday and the matter grin grin..chai nairaland
pyyxxaro:
The greatest harm you can do to yourself , is to Deceive yourself

Happy birthday to them undecided
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by abidem4real: 5:23pm On May 04, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxeIo75Xkcg

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Man In A Shopping Mall And Gets A "Yes" From Him (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian lady got many Nigerians surprised when she went on her knees and proposed to her man inside a packed shopping mall, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the lady, a self-acclaimed actress identified as Simply Erhun, shared the video showing her on her knees as she waited for her man to come to meet her, and when he did, she proposed to him and he accepted her ring.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdGRFgSNHCZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The man must have been a good spender and fucker
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Bbbw: 5:51pm On May 04, 2022
Good
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Adejo1(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2022
See wetin this one dey talk

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by annisy(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
Well scripted
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 04, 2022
This is how it suppose to be. Even in traditional marriage, it is the lady that should kneel before his man. That's the African way. Man kneeling to propose to a woman is foreign and Western. Our culture here forbids that!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by VirileNelly2420: 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Damn!!

Will she handle the wedding expenses too or is it just to propose?
If it's about "can", some women can.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Testimony1988(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2022
Congrats to her.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:39am On May 05, 2022
zicoraads:

Smh...

And I have been here all these while, you can't even propose to me. embarassed

So that when your head starts touching, you'll tell me that you didn't want to marry, and I was the one who came to ask for your hand, abi? grin angry
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Oturatetuala(m): 5:50am On May 05, 2022
kals4luv990:
yes na
That God wey Gv yu mind to propose to me must also Gv yu mind to pay my dowry

cheesy wink
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by FRANSixx: 8:45am On May 05, 2022
So women don start to day purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) / Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.