Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him (53555 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Alonso91(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2022
Make she go pay d man groom price ooo
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by GawuGapa: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
Wow
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Nwodosis(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2022
She should also be ready to pay the Groom price!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by yongg: 9:58am On May 04, 2022
chatinent:
Nigerians overdo things. It is typical for a Nigerian to block the smooth flow of common sense for anything that will make him trend. And that's why a honest “no” to their public proposals sounds like a death sentence.

It makes me think if it's all to trend or for love.

grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:58am On May 04, 2022
She paid her dowry by herself
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by nonix22(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2022
I can bet this guy knows how to do everything well; chores, cooking and the oza room activities. Las las, who will carry the expenses??
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Gkemz: 10:03am On May 04, 2022
The lady has the balls to propose to her man in a public square.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Henrychino(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2022
If you are in an intimate relationship you will know if it gonna lead to marriage those proposing in public places are just seeking attention because u both can be the house and agree to marry each other
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by McCoy9067(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2022
It was staged... Don't be surprised when you hear from the same lady that she is not interested in the relationship again. Clout chaser
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On May 04, 2022
She forced him, since it seemed he was only ready to drink the milk, and not buy the cow .........
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by joyandfaith: 10:05am On May 04, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Damn!!

Will she handle the wedding expenses too or is it just to propose?

What if she is richer than the guy?
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by kals4luv990(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Damn!!

nyc question my man
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by abdulwassi(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2022
Well scripted. Congratulations to them
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Heffalump(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2022
The table has been turned upside down!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Bahamas95(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2022
If Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain the mountain will go to Mohammed.

I know many "evening newspapers" will bash her instead of taking the bull by the horn like this lady......I just hope she did it outta love and not desperation/menopauliosis.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Trustedpronet: 10:06am On May 04, 2022
Women stop dieing in silent ....this is the future.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by kenechukwuori(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2022
It's really shocking how everything is turning upside down, yet we think it's civilization!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Kkk777: 10:06am On May 04, 2022
That smile on the guy face in the last picture.

I pray the guy no say yes not to disgrace the girl.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by kals4luv990(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Pay his dowry? shocked
yes na
That God wey Gv yu mind to propose to me must also Gv yu mind to pay my dowry
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by kals4luv990(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
God saved that boy.
If to say na rejection, the shame can make him buy sniper yoghurt.
Last Drop
Anyone doing proposal must be sure of who he/she's marrying.
That public NO & rejection is out of this world.
It's better to propose inside your room & get yes or no than to go in public.
The Goddess has spoken. Children, hear!
yu know how old that woman dey?
See as beats don fall finish lyk banana wey don dey fridge spoil
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Lamasta(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2022
I just hope its not scripted
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by MrDoGood(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Arysexy(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2022
Feminists on the mud now

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by philiancoop(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Damn!!

My exact thoughts
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by blowjohn(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2022
People get bad mouth for nairaland o shocked
See comments
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Nobody: 10:15am On May 04, 2022
Very irritating.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by tonididdy(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2022
She should go pick the groom's list from the man's family
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by KingMack(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2022
Honestly..if you the one for me and does this you'll get a YES from Me without hesitation kiss
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Flexy33: 10:29am On May 04, 2022
What an acts of courage. as oga no gree propose she did the needful.. women as she propose she die..
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:33am On May 04, 2022
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.