Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1234 Views)

Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 04, 2022
@Farano
@Seun
@Rocktation
@Lalasticala

please move to front page for better audience
Re: . by minasu190: 2:00pm On May 04, 2022
What are you waiting for?take the offer your brother gave you,aint you tired of this sane corntree?
Re: . by 2braithe: 2:32pm On May 04, 2022
Heathrow44:
I'm in my late 20s and I'm still confused,indecisive on the path to take

1. My brother is outside the country working as a nurse, he said he can get a job for me there with my medical degree as a nursing assistant and I told him I would take the offer whenever he secures a hospital and the hospital is willing to sponsor my visa and Sponsorship

2. Enter my family business, but this time open my own business, cos I don't see a future taking over the business and I want to start my own

3. some also say hope on God for an opportunity

I need help I'm indecisive

to update later,

If you are not a northerner, follow your brother's path!
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2022
No 1 will be good for u.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 04, 2022
minasu190:
What are you waiting for?take the offer your brother gave you,aint you tired of this sane corntree?

I have not yet gotten a hospital that would take me with my degree and get sponsored, he's still searching and I've always dreamt of going outside the country than working here
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
No 1 will be good for u.

wat about starting a business here and make money and move abroad later?
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2022
Heathrow44:

wat about starting a business here and make money and move abroad later?
Do u have the money to make money? It takes money to make money.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51am On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u have the money to make money? It takes money to make money.

I don't honestly
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2022
Heathrow44:

I don't honestly
Don't stress urself then. Meet ur brother over there for the job.
Re: . by Candidlady: 8:24am On May 05, 2022
Heathrow44:

I don't honestly

Just imagine who was exchanging words with me..

What a shame
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On May 05, 2022
Candidlady:

What a shame

Boy/girl! Me and u no get problems unless u want t av problems with me, I'm open for ur follow request and this time I would RT back,
Peace!
Re: . by Uniquetani1(f): 9:13am On May 05, 2022
Heathrow44:

1. My brother is outside the country working as a nurse, he said he can get a job for me there with my medical degree as a nursing assistant and I told him I would take the offer whenever he secures a hospital and the hospital is willing to sponsor my visa and Sponsorship

2. Enter my family business, but this time open my own business, cos I don't see a future taking over the business and I want to start my own

to update later,

Why thinking twice?
Everybody dey find the no1 opportunity.
If I were, I will be parking my bags already.
Abi this country no tire you?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On May 05, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Why thinking twice?
Everybody dey find the no1 opportunity.
If I were, I will be parking my bags already.
Abi this country no tire you?

I've not gotten the job yet, still on the lookout and searching,
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
@Farano
@Dragnet
@Lalasticala
@Rocktation

Please people help me move this to Front page for better views, is not only snake news that makes it to FP! shocked shockedgrin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

What a shame

Candidlady, What's your advisory
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On May 09, 2022
2braithe:

If you are not a northerner, follow your brother's path!

Theres this new Visa HP1 that allows Nigerians to go to the UK without Sponspor or admission but you heard they exempted Nigerian universities, Even if they turn around today and accept Nigerian universities, the uni i went to isn't among the first 10 universities in nigeria, So Idk,

I'm thinking weda i should start business here and travel to UK once in a while like 4months then come back!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On May 09, 2022
@Lalasticlala Please move to Fp for better views, is not only snake news that makes it to fp Lol, I got the advisory on the other thread and I need this one too ok!

@Seun
@Rocktation
@Farano
Re: . by 2braithe: 10:11am On May 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

Theres this new Visa HP1 that allows Nigerians to go to the UK without Sponspor or admission but you heard they exempted Nigerian universities, Even if they turn around today and accept Nigerian universities, the uni i went to isn't among the first 10 universities in nigeria, So Idk,

I'm thinking weda i should start business here and travel to UK once in a while like 4months then come back!

Medical personnels have been going to UK before HP1 started.So leave that aspect to your brother as he is in a better position to recommend to you.

No one abroad cares whether you graduated from the Top 10 unis or not.As long as it's government approved,they are all rated the same.Abroad employers that haven't heard about Unilag,UI,OAU before.

That aside, abroad is not for everyone.If you don't like there, it's better you stay in Nigeria and do your business.
But if you're in the medical line, abroad is your best bet.

The choice is yours.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2022
2braithe:

Medical personnels have been going to UK before HP1 started.So leave that aspect to your brother as he is in a better position to recommend to you.

No one abroad cares whether you graduated from the Top 10 unis or not.As long as it's government approved,they are all rated the same.Abroad employers that haven't heard about Unilag,UI,OAU before.

That aside, abroad is not for everyone.If you don't like there, it's better you stay in Nigeria and do your business.
But if you're in the medical line, abroad is your best bet.

The choice is yours.

I read anatomy and I checked the NHS Care providers and Anatomy isn't listed as UK medical professionals that should be employed by the NHS
Re: . by 2braithe: 1:16pm On May 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

I read anatomy and I checked the NHS Care providers and Anatomy isn't listed as UK medical professionals that should be employed by the NHS

Why not do a nursing program now?
It's just like 3 years or so then be a Registered Nurse.
Your Anatomy background will give you leverage.

If not,stay in your Nigeria.
Re: . by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2022
Better leave biz and go abroad.who biz epp for Naija.even companies dey shut down
Re: . by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 11, 2022
2braithe:

Why not do a nursing program now?
It's just like 3 years or so then be a Registered Nurse.
Your Anatomy background will give you leverage.

If not,stay in your Nigeria.

Re u outside ? Nursing isn't 3yrs o, is 5yrs maybe 6yrs incl. ASUU strike, I want to go outside the country, making money there is good,
Re: . by 2braithe: 11:17pm On May 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

Re u outside ? Nursing isn't 3yrs o, is 5yrs maybe 6yrs incl. ASUU strike, I want to go outside the country, making money there is good,

I'm not talking about studying nursing in Uni.
I'm talking of all those nursing programs maybe by school of nursing or so.
Re: . by EmzyT: 11:21pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
Heathrow44:

to update later,
[/s]

This Shameless old scammer again grin

Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On May 12, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

This Shameless old scammer again grin

Oga stop that nonsense, the scammer has been banned by the moderators, I was highly defamed, don't make me angry!

(1) (Reply)

A Dinner Date With Portable Or 50,000 Naira Cash? / Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? / Charting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.