Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad (39455 Views)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Jayrockk: 5:39am On May 05, 2022
Say na embarrassingly big grin grin

You come name yourself large head grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by ikorodureporta: 7:59am On May 05, 2022
Let's see the head first shocked
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nackzy: 8:00am On May 05, 2022
Is that one a problem, what will a blind person say

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:01am On May 05, 2022
Realmi:
Na wah oo, but make una no laff am naw

I only feel for his mum, if na virginal delivery she do ehn, that means the tear wey she get no be here...

But guy no think am, God has a reason for everything

Babies head are somewhat malleable, so that they can pass easily thru the canal.

Yes, even with that, some women have difficulty delivering children, but that's why a pregnant woman goes to antenatal, so that the doctor anticipates such potential difficulty on time and offers an elective cesarean
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by whytediamond(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry
I can’t even wear Those Hausa caps cos my size no dey there .

It’s really affecting my self esteem

You still get cap size and you still dey complain.

Oji isi karia umunna grin

Better look for cart or truck to help you with the load. Sorry to your neck bro.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Keniwit(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2022
Ntin you can do about it....Just embrace and accept who you are and be good to people so people can be nice to you too. Stop giving yourself psychological problem bro

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by bluefilm: 8:01am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry

Contact the Skull Mining Institution nearest to you.

I believe they will take it up from there.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Ekealterego: 8:01am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

If you gain a lot of weight, it will make your head to body ratio a bit more proportioned.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Papichulostunne(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

When you bring up a topic like this.. surpport with picture proof.. So we will know how to channel the advice on what to wear on the head or styles to plait
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:02am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

What did you learn about the IMP in game of thrones?

Read about him both offline and online. Accept who you are with your full chest and the world will accept you.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by 12345baba(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by midolian(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2022
One of the steps to overcoming this is by admitting you have a big head which you have already done. Now, make sure that nickname sticks! When you call yourself large head, no one can use it against you anymore
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by ukpahu(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2022
ewooo apko big head
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by cl0r0x: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
More storage space bro, utilise is for good. Your disk capacity is bigger than others. I have a horn head but damn the kind of things I remember.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Techpen: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
you never see ken Eric head b DAT..... yr own na play....
abeg make we see the head....just the tip...
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Gkemz: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Cyphar:
Seriously, your moniker and writeup make me laugh out loud here......

But big head no suppose be issue.... My own head is kinda big even my mum calls me big head sometimes jokingly same as my friends but i no alllw am bother me .. i guess your problem is girls not giving in to you. I doubt if your head is the reason for that. Maybe you wor wor grin

You're making his matter worse. Sometimes I wish people can balance the attractive body features they have in excess with those that have little or none. Girls with big butt and boobs sharing sizes with girls with tiny butt and boobs. Fair in complexion sharing colour with dark in complexion. Big heads sharing sizes with small heads. Big dick sharing sizes with small dick.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Techpen: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
you never see ken Eric head b DAT..... yr own na play....
abeg make we see the head....just the tip...
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Goldbw122(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Hmm, I know it will make the front page.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Kajaard: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
ShenTeh:

That's Mr Edward Isioma Kaita Orire.

Lol.

Seriously, op, how old are you?

Nobody truly cares about the size of your head. As you grow, you realize that people are too consumed with their own problems that they don't care what size of head or neck or feet you have.

Live your life to the fullest.

The boldfaced, truer words were never spoken. Very few people know this.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by xynerise: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
So you want solution to reduce the big head?
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Papichulostunne(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Check out you name sef.. You have been struggling with the LARGEHEAD since 1930.. kiss
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by NairaMaster1(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Be yourself.

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by KaluwisxPRO: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Ozemgbe na normal level
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by ajayiopy: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

OPINION IS A NATURAL ENTITLEMENT AND IT IS A GIFT FROM GOD WITHOUT REPENTANCE.
GUY,GO AND GET MONEY . YOUR BIG HEAD IS IRRELEVANT. WHO DEY BODYSHAME DANGOTE,OTEDOLLAR,BUA,BILLGATE?
GO AND LOOK FOR MONEY
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by NairaMaster1(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Be yourself.

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by chatinent: 8:04am On May 05, 2022
Head wey people dey find you dey complain. Even if it's big, it shouldn't make you sad since you can't do anything about it. Swag it. Nobody matters in your happiness.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Horo(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2022
ShenTeh:

That's Mr Edward Isioma Kaita Orire.

Lol.

Seriously, op, how old are you?

Nobody truly cares about the size of your head. As you grow, you realize that people are too consumed with their own problems that they don't care what size of head or neck or feet you have.

Live your life to the fullest.

Totally agreed when I was young I used to think people laugh at my nose but realized no one talk about it when I grow older, is just a psychology thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by PericomaNwankwo: 8:04am On May 05, 2022
Upload a picture let me check if it's bigger than mine
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by BabaO2: 8:05am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

are you brilliant and intelligent or just big for nothing?
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Kylce042(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Well maybe you should ask God to trade you a smaller head n give you a bad leg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.