Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad (39391 Views)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Zulu2022: 8:18am On May 05, 2022
Make money eat well,get fat ur body will correspond nd match ur head bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Babastrong(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2022
Let's see the head naw. N.B, someone in my vicinity is crying because his own head is too small. "Olohun mi sekan ko jo kan"
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Devilagentcap: 8:20am On May 05, 2022
Where is the head naw
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by adecz: 8:21am On May 05, 2022
Best profession for your type
na Headmaster of a reasonable
primary school ....☺️☺️☺️
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Phillip2see: 8:22am On May 05, 2022
Seeing is believing
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by ichommy(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2022
xynerise:
So you want solution to reduce the big head?

grin grin grin grin Bros eh
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by sammyranking(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2022
;DHave money first then the remaining nah bonus.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:27am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry
I can’t even wear Those Hausa caps cos my size no dey there .

It’s really affecting my self esteem
Ok I understand you. I myself I have a big forehead as in protruded like Rihanna and am a guy. I don't let it bother me and I still get compliment from strangers that I am handsome.

It's friends and family members that always want to point out the fact that I have a protruded forehead. If random strangers can compliment me. Why should I be bothered what others around me are saying?

Don't let them lower your self esteem o. When strangers both male and female compliment me or some ladies even give obvious greenlight. I start getting confused because in my mind I have concluded that I am not handsome because all those things they said to me starts replaying in my head. My sister told me I have a big forehead (she was the first to let me know when I was a teenager), she also said her baby do not allow me carry him because I had a hard face smiley. An ex girlfriend always made me know I wasn't so handsome and always fuss about how my younger brother is so handsome. My friend told me "shey you know say you get big head"

Now total strangers have complimented me and i am happy they did. Because if they didn't those things my friends and family said would have zapped my self esteem. A usher saw me and my friend walking into church and looked at me and said "wow you're such a handsome dude" I was so glad that I got that compliment in the presence of the friend that said I had a big head. The last two places I worked my bosses always complimented me that I was handsome.
I walked into a shop one day and the guys there where asking me why I was so fine that they wish they were as fine as I was grin. So all these compliments really helped me so much and thank God they were coming from total strangers.

So don't mind those people saying your head is big. They are just jealous and looking for a flaw to point out. Act confident and behave like it doesn't bother you. If strangers can tell me I am ok who the fvck are you to tell me otherwise. Learn the subtle art of not giving a fvck undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by korilala(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2022
Perhaps if you gave girls 'head,' the size of your head will reduce.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Euegene100001: 8:27am On May 05, 2022
Go and make money bro ! No babe rejects the rich
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Ola4lead(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2022
OP upload you pictures first, I Wan check something... Lol

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2022
fulani headslammer spotted! cheesy
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by tegadoxa(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2022
Photos pls so we can do proper analysis....
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by toprealman: 8:31am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry

How old are you?
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2022
Stop collecting numbers from girls. Instead give them yours and if they like you and are into you they will call you and if they don't then you move on. Not all girls will be into you no matter how fine you are smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Aroyjunior(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2022
Why you dey body shame your self......baba don't be moved by what people say about you,if they abuse you, you self find something bad to say about the person's body.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by starlingbawa(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2022
Make we see d head first in order to confirm your worst fears or otherwise na...
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:40am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Abeg, can I See a pic of d head? I for fit help you o. Cuz I Knw sey e no reach size of that biggest balloon wey dem blow finish. Just e-mail me, I'll give u my whatsapp number, dm me and send me d pic of d head. Largehead1930 there's nothing d lord canNOT Do.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by liverpudian9(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2022
Can i see the pics of ur head to confirm if its big
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:44am On May 05, 2022
You need to build your self esteem. Nobody is perfect. Everybody is made for somebody
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Fucklove(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2022
headbasher96:
cut am give me make i carry am enter ogun state cashout weyrey
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

On the left hand side is Jimoh Ibrahim whose head is twice bigger than the Jagaban. Yet he is running for senator. You as well can become the head of state

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by emmynet007(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Ok I understand you. I myself I have a big forehead as in protruded like Rihanna and am a guy. I don't let it bother me and I still get compliment from strangers that I am handsome.

It's friends and family members that always want to point out the fact that I have a protruded forehead. If random strangers can compliment me. Why should I be bothered what others around me are saying?

Don't let them lower your self esteem o. When strangers both male and female compliment me or some ladies even give obvious greenlight. I start getting confused because in my mind I have concluded that I am not handsome because all those things they said to me starts replaying in my head. My sister told me I have a big forehead (she was the first to let me know when I was a teenager), she also said her baby do not allow me carry him because I had a hard face smiley. An ex girlfriend always made me know I wasn't so handsome and always fuss about how my younger brother is so handsome. My friend told me "shey you know say you get big head"

Now total strangers have complimented me and i am happy they did. Because if they didn't those things my friends and family said would have zapped my self esteem. A usher saw me and my friend walking into church and looked at me and said "wow you're such a handsome dude" I was so glad that I got that compliment in the presence of the friend that said I had a big head. The last two places I worked my bosses always complimented me that I was handsome.
I walked into a shop one day and the guys there where asking me why I was so fine that they wish they were as fine as I was grin. So all these compliments really helped me so much and thank God they were coming from total strangers.

So don't mind those people saying your head is big. They are just jealous and looking for a flaw to point out. Act confident and behave like it doesn't bother you. If strangers can tell me I am ok who the fvck are you to tell me otherwise. Learn the subtle art of not giving a fvck undecided
You made a huge point here. Concentrate on improving yourself. Become very good at what you do best.
That's the perfect elixir for low self exteem
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 8:51am On May 05, 2022
Audio head
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Kblawiy: 8:53am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Try to grow/keep a lot of hair on your head and start barbing punk style
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Larryhoover(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Wear your worries like an armor and no one can use to shame you again.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by pqmeup: 8:55am On May 05, 2022
A picture of your head would help
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by 8stargeneral: 8:57am On May 05, 2022
headbasher96:
cut am give me make i carry am enter ogun state cashout weyrey
At least make d head no come waste grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by holywind(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2022
Holy fvckk, go mek Dem trim am.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by 8stargeneral: 9:00am On May 05, 2022
DAT means u can't enter Ogun state....na DAT kind head dem dey look for well well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Connected1: 9:00am On May 05, 2022
You must be still young to be worried about this.

As you grow older try to add some weight and I pray nature favours you with height too, I am 100% sure people won't even notice it.

Moreover if it's noticeable try to stick with mature people or your agemates who you know are mature in reasoning (not by age oh), don't stick with children, them go too insult you.

Laslas you chose to allow it affect your self esteem, there are too many self esteem killers that one would even mention big head at number 500.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster / Hotness Inside The Body / Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.