Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad (39445 Views)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Coldburn(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry
I can’t even wear Those Hausa caps cos my size no dey there .

It’s really affecting my self esteem
Your head no too big you just dey use am as excuse not to confront your fear of female rejection

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Coolgent(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry

Attach your image for us to see, it may even be withing average
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Corporate2020: 11:53am On May 05, 2022
Cyphar:
Seriously, your moniker and writeup make me laugh out loud here......

But big head no suppose be issue.... My own head is kinda big even my mum calls me big head sometimes jokingly same as my friends but i no alllw am bother me .. i guess your problem is girls not giving in to you. I doubt if your head is the reason for that. Maybe you wor wor grin

My guy, you are right, na toto (pusssy) dey hungry the guy. Idiot oshi. Big bigger biggest head.

Make one girl give the big head pusssy to lick and fucck, you go see as he go dey smile.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by deavicky(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

I don't think your head is the problem why girls are not into you, I think u need money.
Do you know shatta bandle. He has girl friend.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by headbasher96(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2022
8stargeneral:
At least make d head no come waste grin
swears
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by valicious1(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2022
H
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by BIXYBABE: 12:22pm On May 05, 2022
Do surgery then
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by saintruky(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2022
Na that ur head when i see so be big head?

U know wetin my twin brothers dey call me till tomorrow... "Eze big mighty" or "Headie"... Cos of my head size..

So ah bobi rest ur head no big...
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Blue86(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2022
Shave skull.
Keep goaty, but no let the goaty dey long, and wear shades. Smell nice join and dress well. Pink lipped too.
And bounce with confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Cyphar(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2022
Corporate2020:

My guy, you are right, na toto (pusssy) dey hungry the guy. Idiot oshi. Big bigger biggest head.

Make one girl give the big head pusssy to lick and fucck, you go see as he go dey smile.

Comrade calm down na grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Tzar(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2022
Most times we are too self conscious of our perceived deformities. Most people don’t even notice it.
Focus more energy on being successful & rich legitimately. Trust me, nobody will notice your ‘big head’ when you are rich & successful!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Segzy19: 12:56pm On May 05, 2022
Cut it off or you chisel it down by the sides...

Just imagine! Worrying yourself about what you can't change... All you need is someone that will accept you that way but you must first accept yourself like that....

Bro, u no get problem o except you want to create one for yourself
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Godson4real(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2022
Self Esteem weY deY 15%; You don bring am down to 0%
Cyphar:
Seriously, your moniker and writeup make me laugh out loud here......

But big head no suppose be issue.... My own head is kinda big even my mum calls me big head sometimes jokingly same as my friends but i no alllw am bother me .. i guess your problem is girls not giving in to you. I doubt if your head is the reason for that. Maybe you wor wor grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by gnykelly(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2022
If you can give a woman head, you're good to go.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by sisisioge: 1:05pm On May 05, 2022
I had a beautiful female colleague who had a rather big head. She knew this and was still confident and fashionable. She would always say by the time she adds weight, her head will align with the rest of her body.

Carry your head with confidence and grace biko.....you didnt create yourself. Girls that would love you will love you and still call you bighead join. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by DrDunamis(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Self body shaming...
Well-done...
You can do nothing about it...
Love yourself....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by marsup: 1:21pm On May 05, 2022
Is it bigger than Banky W's head?
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by BusinessPlan22: 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
The problem is not the bigness of your head, it is the smallness of your brain.
You have no brain, else u won't have talk him down.
Insults are needless.
Be civil.
Use ur own big brain.
Maggot!
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by kernniejay(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

If you believe that God that made you will never make mistake, then you should see yourself as a okay. Don't feel bad about yourself and if any lady rejects your call, it means such lady is not the right one for you. People that are very ugly have married and have children. Just focus on becoming who you want to be and live a successful life, your achievements will speak for you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Shedrill(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2022
Just make sure the account balance stored in that head is very big too. Nahim matter
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Stargurl20(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2022
You brought your problem to the wrong platform. Even I cannot resist the urge to laugh
What we have no control over, we learn to leave with it
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Medley02(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
Matter no dey ever finish for this nairaland... Your head big and e dey embarrass you...

You better wake up and love you for who you are!

You no even dey thank God say your legs, hands, eyes and ears are all working perfectly... You're not lacking any of these yet you're here complaining about ya head

Please, don't be UNGRATEFUL!
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by janejive(f): 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Since you can't change the size of your head, learn to happily live with it. A lady that would like you naturally will come. People with more serious disabilities find suitable partners and you will find yours soon. Cheers
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

The first way not to be demoralized by a feature is by calling yourself and seeing yourself as it. You call yourself bighead and your name carries large head. What can anyone call you again.

You're just linking two unrelated scenarios to your head.

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by CaseSensitive(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
I have a friend who's hair is receding on his big head. We (close friends) call him "ORI". We banter about it, he's cool with it. Learn to accept what you can't fix.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Ikendiawusa: 3:53pm On May 05, 2022
Headmaster grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It’s really affecting my self esteem [/quote]

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Aaay: 3:58pm On May 05, 2022
Do surgery
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Cousin9999: 4:01pm On May 05, 2022
Wuppdex:
Maybe he's already bald grin

Consider Neyo

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Ombudsdabomb: 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
Pierocash:
Wow! ORIyomi, is that you.

Or is that ISIukwuato
funny grin grin grin but it's not Isiukwuato it's Isuikwuato

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Largehead1930: 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
Coolgent:

Attach your image for us to see, it may even be withing average
See the headward o
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by meedoLock(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2022
I no fit believe if no pishure undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria? / 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.