Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad (39423 Views)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Cokahot: 10:13am On May 05, 2022
Is your head that big. Do u mean your head is bigger than burna boys own or times 2 of burns boys own. If that's the case,forget face cap and start wearing bucket hats . And u never get money
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Virgo3: 10:18am On May 05, 2022
Cokahot:
Is your head that big. Do u mean your head is bigger than burna boys own or times 2 of burns boys own. If that's the case,forget face cap and start wearing bucket hats . And u never get money
boss how can I reach you
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nnamaka1: 10:19am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry
I can’t even wear Those Hausa caps cos my size no dey there .

It’s really affecting my self esteem

It's because you don't have money yet. Trust me, you just try to become successful first, people go rush you like hot bread.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by fancifulasuquo(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2022
Let me see the head fezz grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by koldej(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2022
No be to big be the issue, shey something they inside that head??��
But OP, sincerely this shouldn't be an issue, in as much as you have something upstairs baba carry go.
What's the advantage of a small head without brain? I will rather have a big head with brain than a small head without brain.
Some people dont even have common sense with their big head, baba carry go if brain they inside that head

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Kindatheart: 10:22am On May 05, 2022
Complement with ur body size. Eat well, workout
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by mischievous(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2022
Your head isn't big its distinctive
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by toysam(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2022
You will outgrow that stage very soon, when you have money and body becomes big also
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by michael1508: 10:26am On May 05, 2022
leonard002:
Hit the gym and start working out. In a year you would have built big muscles and a large physique so it will neutralise the big head
Neutralise qwa grin grin grin grin?
Shey na acid and base no?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by emerged01(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Guy you for don accept wetin you no fit change. You just dey complicate your matter.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by ViktorCash: 10:33am On May 05, 2022
What of me that have OGOR grin,have i killed myself grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by shantti(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2022
Connected1:
You must be still young to be worried about this.

As you grow older try to add some weight and I pray nature favours you with height too, I am 100% sure people won't even notice it.

Moreover if it's noticeable try to stick with mature people or your agemates who you know are mature in reasoning (not by age oh), don't stick with children, them go too insult you.

Laslas you chose to allow it affect your self esteem, there are too many self esteem killers that one would even mention big head at number 500.

I have big head too. I started gyming to add weight, as I was adding weight, my head too started adding weight and growing bigger and muscular so I had to stop

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by zinaunreal(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2022
Hammer head of horror grin
I scolded some kids calling a guy that years back
I hope its not you because that guys head was enormous grin

Baba guide your head oh. Especially during this election.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by pargelenis(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2022
A picture would have been helpful
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by DEFENCE4000(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2022
Do head transplant grin grin

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by oshaosha2014(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2022
Great responsibility has been placed on you that is why your head is big. So, go be the head and not the tail. Carry that head like gala. Be proud of it. What you can't change should be loved.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Emary(f): 10:43am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Your body type is probably Gamine (Kibbe type). They have small, childlike stature and bigger heads, male and female. The females tend to hide it with their hairstyles. There's nothing wrong with you. Those are the genetics you inherited.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2022
illicit:
How come ur head has the shape of an egg lipsrsealed undecided
Lol! You are wicked.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by KELVINXY: 11:01am On May 05, 2022
How could you drop such topic without posting a picture.?

How do we then know if the head is big or not? undecided

Show us pictures
Even if it’s the back view grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Cyphar(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Kingscee:

Comrade why naw? This your last comment fit kee the guy naw

My honourable comrade
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Cyphar(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Kingscee:

Comrade why naw? This your last comment fit kee the guy naw

My honourable comrade grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by YourFavorite21(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Is your head bigger than That wrestler called "Bobby Lashely" own? grin
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Tundex911: 11:12am On May 05, 2022
Pictures then let confirm first
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Wuppdex: 11:19am On May 05, 2022
Correction, Head of state rather grin
doubleE70:
head of department
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Wuppdex: 11:22am On May 05, 2022
Maybe he's already bald grin
Cousin9999:
You can find the right haircuts and lengths that minimize the appearance of it. You can also lift weights and increase your neck and back to balance out your appearance. Just about any pulling movement makes your back bigger. Shrugs take care of the neck.

Here's a haircut length and shape that would work:
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by mecussey(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2022
Cyphar:
Seriously, your moniker and writeup make me laugh out loud here......

But big head no suppose be issue.... My own head is kinda big even my mum calls me big head sometimes jokingly same as my friends but i no alllw am bother me .. i guess your problem is girls not giving in to you. I doubt if your head is the reason for that. Maybe you wor wor grin

No man wor wor, just fill your pocket. Ordinary dog is doing wonders with small money talkless of a big head with large gbola and big pocket. My brother OP, don't let any part of your body betray you. It is normal

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Kfed4ril(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

You can make your own customized Hausa cap na.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Connected1: 11:34am On May 05, 2022
shantti:

I have big head too. I started gyming to add weight, as I was adding weight, my head too started adding weight and growing bigger and muscular so I had to stop
grin

Gym Ke

No be gyming I dae talk oh.

Normal adding of weight by eating.

Anyhow sha, it has to do with personal growth system and it differs in everyone.

Some persons get fat and their head get fat too while others only the body changes.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by charles614: 11:38am On May 05, 2022
Headmaster
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Hostermipo(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Accept yourself, you can't change it, so the earlier you understand that the better.

Joke about it before people does, flaunt it with confidence!

It may not be easy at first, then you will get used to it.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by OZ511: 11:45am On May 05, 2022
My head big too o but for babe matter na lip and packaging you nor get
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Coldburn(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2022
Bro go and read Courage to be Disliked by ichiro kishimi and fumitake koga the book will help you deal with this
"God has given me the ability to accept what I cannot change, courage to change what I can and the wisdom to know the difference" this is a quote that stuck with me from the book. Self acceptance is key to a happy life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hotness Inside The Body / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.