Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad (39453 Views)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Pimine: 9:01am On May 05, 2022
Cousin9999:
You can find the right haircuts and lengths that minimize the appearance of it. You can also lift weights and increase your neck and back to balance out your appearance. Just about any pulling movement makes your back bigger. Shrugs take care of the neck.

Here's a haircut length and shape that would work:
Aswearugaaad

This is what an advice should be. Very practical. OP forget the jesters and motivational speakers up there and listen to this nicca. Cheer up.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by onatisi(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2022
you need to reduce your head size , have u contacted a surgeon ? abeg no go use carpenter oooo
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry
I can’t even wear Those Hausa caps cos my size no dey there .

It’s really affecting my self esteem
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by robosky02(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2022
Focus on what you can achieve and talk led about the head

On campus does days we had one guy with very big head

Quess what.... He was all the ladies favourite.... He even called himself HOD

And when you call him HOD he never pick offense but smiles and hails you...

Life is good bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Climax4: 9:04am On May 05, 2022
Are you from Isiukwuato see your brothers you have nothing to worry about

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Coldie(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2022
Climax4:
Are you from Isiukwuato see your brothers you have nothing to worry about
Pierocash:
Wow! ORIyomi, is that you.

Or is that ISIukwuato
Must u act foolish if u know u have nothing to say u not shut up
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Iceyjayz: 9:07am On May 05, 2022
Stop focusing about your big head or what people say about you, go and hustle instead.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by senator2k9(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2022
Pic of your big head or Adonbilivit
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Exceed15: 9:11am On May 05, 2022
If a physically challenged person is happy and living the most of his life , what's your excuse? The problem is not the people, d problem is giving people reason that something is wrong with you.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by sukkot: 9:11am On May 05, 2022
hopefully your favorite beer is not ORI-jin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 9:15am On May 05, 2022
Cyphar:
Seriously, your moniker and writeup make me laugh out loud here......

But big head no suppose be issue.... My own head is kinda big even my mum calls me big head sometimes jokingly same as my friends but i no alllw am bother me .. i guess your problem is girls not giving in to you. I doubt if your head is the reason for that. Maybe you wor wor grin

Comrade why naw? This your last comment fit kee the guy naw

1 Like

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by mkpurumma090(f): 9:15am On May 05, 2022
Let me see your head so I can prescribe some drugs
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by kals4luv990(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2022
Motivational Quote: Bro a head in hand is a head indeed
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by mozona(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2022
Show us pix nah
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by pharmagba: 9:25am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:
I’ve been battling with this for years. It seems my head is a big bigger than that of others. I always wear faze caps but people still see my big head.
Please I need motivation o. I don’t know if it’s reason why some babes will give me their phone number and refuse picking my calls afterwards cry

I don't understand
Please snap and send it
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by BobbieZion(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2022
Many of the greatest and most powerful rulers never had a cute or nice statue.

It is in the charisma, confidence,boldness,courage and swagger of a Man.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by moshuur(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2022
Cousin9999:
You can find the right haircuts and lengths that minimize the appearance of it. You can also lift weights and increase your neck and back to balance out your appearance. Just about any pulling movement makes your back bigger. Shrugs take care of the neck.

Here's a haircut length and shape that would work:
Oga op....this is d best idea for u.
No dey reason low cut at all..., full hair with trimed edges is ur best bet.
Go to d gym/u add body weight.
Don't give ur self unnecessary psychological problem.
Wishing u all d best.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Storyoflove: 9:28am On May 05, 2022
Pierocash:
Wow! ORIyomi, is that you.

Or is that ISIukwuato

This is so insensitive!!! Comment like this can make people commit suicide and his/her blood will forever hunt you. Do you know if he/she is depressed? Please, be careful. Comment like this that make some people do nasty things just because of what you say...words are powerful..it can heal or kill, destroy or make alive... on the account of our comments, when things start being "funny" around us, we don't know the cause.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by mfm04622: 9:33am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Forget all that! Focus on making money! If Oshiomole can marry that beautiful woman, girls will be toasting you too. As long as you have money!
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Danking1: 9:33am On May 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Ok I understand you. I myself I have a big forehead as in protruded like Rihanna and am a guy. I don't let it bother me and I still get compliment from strangers that I am handsome.

It's friends and family members that always want to point out the fact that I have a protruded forehead. If random strangers can compliment me. Why should I be bothered what others around me are saying?

Don't let them lower your self esteem o. When strangers both male and female compliment me or some ladies even give obvious greenlight. I start getting confused because in my mind I have concluded that I am not handsome because all those things they said to me starts replaying in my head. My sister told me I have a big forehead (she was the first to let me know when I was a teenager), she also said her baby do not allow me carry him because I had a hard face smiley. An ex girlfriend always made me know I wasn't so handsome and always fuss about how my younger brother is so handsome. My friend told me "shey you know say you get big head"

Now total strangers have complimented me and i am happy they did. Because if they didn't those things my friends and family said would have zapped my self esteem. A usher saw me and my friend walking into church and looked at me and said "wow you're such a handsome dude" I was so glad that I got that compliment in the presence of the friend that said I had a big head. The last two places I worked my bosses always complimented me that I was handsome.
I walked into a shop one day and the guys there where asking me why I was so fine that they wish they were as fine as I was grin. So all these compliments really helped me so much and thank God they were coming from total strangers.

So don't mind those people saying your head is big. They are just jealous and looking for a flaw to point out. Act confident and behave like it doesn't bother you. If strangers can tell me I am ok who the fvck are you to tell me otherwise. Learn the subtle art of not giving a fvck undecided
baba u finish work that is it.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Caseless: 9:36am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

you got me laughing.

Just live your life and lose sight of your insecurity. With time you'd realize it does not matter. Do some grow up.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Udemzy05: 9:37am On May 05, 2022
I'm very sure op is still under 23.

Trust me when you start getting lots of responsibilities you won't even notice those calling you big head.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 9:50am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Why not give the head to a crippled man and take his legs! Are you not experiencing Naija economic palava?

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by tfelicityk(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2022
Where is the pictures of your said head sef?
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by malkomchris: 9:56am On May 05, 2022
Pictures
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by olusola200: 9:58am On May 05, 2022
You should be grateful , what about the blind, deaf and dumb, handicap

If you see other people s problem , you will thank God .

May Give the mind to absorb ,
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Ken4Christ: 10:01am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Make up for it by a good character. Even the ugliest man in the world has a beautiful wife.
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2022
Petoski7:
Comrade..no be you be Maguire again?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by femak44(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2022
make we see the head so that we go know the motivation wey go enter
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On May 05, 2022
E big pass Banky W own? Please share a code angry

Largehead1930:

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by MoneyGoDrop: 10:07am On May 05, 2022
Is it as big as this?

Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by naikeboy(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2022
Laughable.... Your problem is mental slavery not your head Mr....
Re: Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad by iamdapsyj(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2022
Largehead1930:

Fez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.