Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Please What Is Your Advice To University Freshers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Is Your Advice To University Freshers? (2119 Views)

Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University / Going To University In Nigeria Is The Most Useless Thing Ever.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is Your Advice To University Freshers? by Thewebsitedesig: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2023
OfMay:
Please what is your advice to university freshers (new students)?
The dos and don'ts, "friends", movements, and everything needed to know!
And share your university experiences/stories if you have any.
Tell me, I'm all ears!
I just started school, that's why I'm asking. Thanks.
Lalasticlala, please move this thread to the frontpage.

[url][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENoqVf36r1I?si=oK7fGhY6T0ZVaHh9
Re: Please What Is Your Advice To University Freshers? by Maxie110(m): 3:01am On Oct 14, 2023
1) If you aspire for distinction/first class hit the ground running immediately. Every semester is important and don't keep your eyes off your CGPA

2) It may appear like if don't join us we'll kill you. Lie lie. They can only try to frustrate you. Stand your ground and say NO to cultism!

3) The fewer the circle 🔵 the better for your concentration. Try join a reading group if there's any. The person you call your friend can greatly influence you.

4) Hold God firmly and join a reputable fellowship.
Re: Please What Is Your Advice To University Freshers? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:05am On Oct 14, 2023
Stay away from boys,no follow dem go house.you can relate in sch or public places
Re: Please What Is Your Advice To University Freshers? by MSN1(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2023
OfMay:
Please what is your advice to university freshers (new students)?
The dos and don'ts, "friends", movements, and everything needed to know!
And share your university experiences/stories if you have any.
Tell me, I'm all ears!
I just started school, that's why I'm asking. Thanks.
Lalasticlala, please move this thread to the frontpage.
1. Connect with people.
2. Have a healthy relationship.
3. Desist from quick cash schemes.
4. Use your free time to learn a skill.
5. Avoid PEER PRESSURE.

----You ought to know; U should put God first in ALL, his plans are the BEST but if u don't; PLEASE DO------

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Your Babe Ever Refused You Kissing Her After Giving her Head / Waec Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers 2022[obj And Essay] / Should I Break Up With Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.