Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' (44539 Views)

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 05, 2022
Spandau:

A married woman has no business forming hard even for 1 second to any man. So what are you talking about, madam?
What am talking about is she was just a wayward woman. Even if she's to divorce get husband no matter how worst he is. She just can't give in easily to the new man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Spandau: 1:50pm On May 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

What am talking about is she was just a wayward woman. Even if she's to divorce get husband no matter how worst he is. She just can't give in easily to the new man.

Well, agreed. Even her white people audience were so ashamed. One said she would never open her mouth to say anything (if she was the one who made that stupid mistake) even under torture.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
Her marriage lacks excitement and she thought she found solace in another man's arms... bold woman but very loose to drop ur entire family for an unknown D grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Kirkman: 2:11pm On May 05, 2022
akpascomartino:

Well, I didn't want to rejoice over what befell her. I rather tried to deduce lessons from what transpired.
OK sir! Enlighten me. What lessons did you deduce from what transpired? I am all ears and willing to listen.
Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by jimmychang: 3:01pm On May 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
Sekoni003:
This is similar to a striker who's already on a yellow card who scores a 92nd minute winner and pulls off his shirt to celebrate. He gets red-carded in the 30 seconds of madness only for VAR to overturn the goal... Double pain cheesy
kola
That's very funny
Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
Ishilove:
The grass is not always greener on the other side.

You can say that again,
And loudly too… smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by GloriousGbola: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
This reminds me of up in the air. Na so George clooney and this babe he kept meeting enroute started dating and then exchanged some kind of vow.

Las Las George tracked her down and found she was happily married.

Ryan begins questioning his lifestyle and philosophies, and doubts what he lectures others about. In Las Vegas for a prestigious speaking engagement, Ryan abruptly cancels the speech in its opening minute and impulsively flies to Chicago to see Alex. Arriving at her front door, he is stunned to discover that she is married and has children. She later phones, chastising him for nearly wrecking her marriage, and says her family is her real life; he is merely an escape.

Never thought a woman would be foolish like this though. Na men dey do midlife crisis and going buckwild.

Come to think of it I have an overdue midlife crisis.

Make I go find on smallie 'soul mate'

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by akpascomartino: 3:52pm On May 05, 2022
Kirkman:

OK sir! Enlighten me. What lessons did you deduce from what transpired? I am all ears and willing to listen.
Work harder to get not money but more money for dollars and naira are not mates. I have a good job with can petrochemical, cool headed, caring and giving her satisfactorily all emotional attentions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Aaay: 3:57pm On May 05, 2022
Fear women

Once they are done using you they move

2 Likes

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2022
She was not informed too grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by drphantom: 5:33pm On May 05, 2022
bmdmix10:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-relationships/relationships/woman-ends-14-year-marriage-26862968.amp

When we say there is no such thing as a soul mate they will vex.

The concept of a soul mate is derived from Greek mythology which believed amongst many things that a soul was cleaved into 2 parts, a male and a female part, before release to the earth.

The problem with the myth is that the mathematical probability of meeting your own particular soul mate is slim and once even 1 person mistakenly marries the wrong soul, it has a multiplier effect on other souls looking for their own soul mate.
If just soul X marries the soul Y mistakingly, it means that soul Y’s soulmate will no longer have access to soul Y and will have to marry would Z meaning soul Z’s soulmate will have to marry soul A and the disruption and confusing goes on for all eternity.

This is just what happens if the wrong souls marry.

What about souls that die prematurely. Their souls mates are either doomed to walk the earth without companions or end up with someone else’s property.

Soulmates are a myth

3 Likes

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Hassanmaye(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
jrusky:
Good for her. They are devil, see as God punished her?

I love that her soul mate he has done well to teach women like her a lesson, women who their things never pleases them. God bless that man. Hope the man f**k her mercilessly before dumping the a s s hole?

Nothing in life pleases them, you are poor they don't like, you are rich they will say you are too busy they don't mind sleeping with your gate man, if you are tall they don't like it, if you are short problem, you have beard you are dirty, you don't have beard you are a simp, you last a second in bed Tonto gang will launch social media against you, if you last an hour they call you horse, if your rod is big wahala if its small you are in big trouble infact...............
That is why we keep shouting that gender on nairaland, or problematic gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Assumptabeke(f): 8:37pm On May 05, 2022
I feel this soulmate thing is just fake.

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' by Bedazzled1234(f): 5:56am On May 06, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.