Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239899 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2012
Stop d mockery cos you're a mod.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
Pls how can one apply for d post of MODERATOR?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ben13: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
People seem to be happy to see a fellow nairalander banned. smh
What will it profit you to be on here alone?
Now, stop the name calling. Let's get back to posting jokes.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
the mods are hardly online, giving room for guys like sutoboy to misbehave,

how i wish. . . . . . . angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
@mods Dani & Ben

i believe in Offtopic, anything goes(apart from cursing).

Why should you yank off people's comment as if they are derailing offtopics?

Nobody owns any offtopic, so stop acting on compassionate grounds.

Don't please Mr A to displease Mr B.

An offtopic is an offtopic, it's meant for derailers. That's the home truth.

Stop giving preferential treatment and protecting any offtopic as if it's a real mansion you built with your own money.

Thanks

SMH
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
To mukina2

Now i have reasons to believe you are BIASED! Can you remember why you banned sexkillz?

"Deliberately derailing a thread."

Remember? Now tell me if the above quotes from jackpot is not "Deliberately Derailing". And you expect me not to call you biased? Nah Muki. You are what? BIASED! Are the standards on the Romance section different from that of Jokes? Tell me!

You can delete this comment after you read it, but you get my drift! Cheers!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
are you making a report or are you accusing me?

If i can remember correctly, you were banned for still derailing a topic after it was cleaned.

the correct way to report a thread is by posting a link to the said thread and not posting quotes , how am i supposed to find the said thread?

calling someone names and in the same post pointing out what they did is not the way to make complaints.

and i'll appreciate if all of you took the chit/chat out of this thread, it is meant for complaints and complaints only.

thank you very much.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
It's more like accusing you!

One thing you do which i terribly dislike is the fact that you act on one sided complains! You just breeze in, and whoever you think is at fault, you ban! I repeat, i never start a quarrel or fight with anyone without being provoked first! But you dont care about that! You keep asking to use a link that we all know doesnt work. Now the thread you cleaned and i re derailed, did you bother to find out what happened? Did you ask? NO! Why, because you are the "Supermoderator". There is no way to complain privately, even when you send PMs, no one can reply you. So you just do what you "think" is the right thing at that time, and guess what? Most times, you are wrong! It's a fact! Dont get all diplomatic with me. It wont work! I'm not even asking you to unban sexkillz, but the things am seeing on this section, and your replies when peeps complain, coupled with the issues surrounding sexkillz ban hints of quintessential bias on your part! No offence!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Muki one thing I have noticed is u only come in wen d oda part get toxic,its best to say u aint got d time to browse tru links and figure out d complaints.

Now I am sick of complaining cus in ur eyes my complaints aren't concrete enough to ban him rite? Now let's c wot u will do 2 him after visiting dis link, remember he has bin warned to keep away if he can't stand me. Check his latest posts I await ur judgements.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823587.0.html

Note Ben10 deleted his posts on my thread today,yet he still persisted in derailing.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

It's more like accusing you!

One thing you do which i terribly dislike is the fact that you act on one sided complains! You just breeze in, and whoever you think is at fault, you ban! I repeat, i never start a quarrel or fight with anyone without being provoked first! But you dont care about that! You keep asking to use a link that we all know doesnt work. Now the thread you cleaned and i re derailed, did you bother to find out what happened? Did you ask? NO! Why, because you are the "Supermoderator". There is no way to complain privately, even when you send PMs, no one can reply you. So you just do what you "think" is the right thing at that time, and guess what? Most times, you are wrong! It's a fact! Dont get all diplomatic with me. It wont work! I'm not even asking you to unban sexkillz,  but the things am seeing on this section, and your replies when peeps complain, coupled with the issues surrounding sexkillz ban hints of quintessential bias on your part! No offence!

there are two moderators on that section, if they did clean the thread and you still went on to derail it, and they reported you, they know why they did, you guys even carried the trouble over to the romance complaint thread, it will be really nice and simple, if people just reported posts, rather than type epistles, report the posts and watch, but you wait for others to report and when the mod acts you start calling them bias.

Idowuogbo:

Muki one thing I have noticed is u only come in wen d oda part get toxic,its best to say u aint got d time to browse tru links and figure out d complaints.

Now I am sick of complaining cus in ur eyes my complaints aren't concrete enough to ban him rite? Now let's c wot u will do 2 him after visiting dis link, remember he has bin warned to keep away if he can't stand me. Check his latest posts I await ur judgements.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823587.0.html

Note Ben10 deleted his posts on my thread today,yet he still persisted in derailing.

did you report when he derailed after Ben-10 cleaned the thread? no, how am i supposed to know he derailed after ben-10 cleaned it?

members on other sections report posts with links, and they get acted upon, they do not post quotes or report with name calling etc.

you meant this link right? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823587.704.html,
the thread title is  ' Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section '

am sorry, an offtopic thread cannot be derailed, i understand you do not want him posting in your thread, but you cant just stop people from posting in threads you created, the forum is free for all, you can always ignore his posts. If he breaks forum rules, ie. insult you etc  but posting in an offtopic thread is not against forum rules

this was your response to the said offtopic
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823587.704.html#msg10107244 you didnt report it then, why are you reporting it now?

the forum has a rule against bullying
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applied to old members too.  Violation -> ban.

frankly i am tired with the same thing daily, if you all cant get along, then ignore each other, if anyone insults the other/ breaks forum rule, it will be acted upon. I do not have to favour anyone, obey the rules, report ,rather than attack/reply and afterwards you report.

Please let this end.

thanks people.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
So after a thread gets cleaned everytime he comes in to post full stops and punny dis punny dat I shud come and complain rite? Hear youself SMH

U have just motivated him to post more fullstops u might as well close d thread den cus bin partial is included in d rule now.I can clearly see am bin a pest sorry I bothered,jackie go and post more fullstops d supermod has made ur day.

Bye!!!!!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2012
Btwn who said I don't want him posting in my thread,pls stop jumping into conclusions.

P.S- woteva he does on my thread will be posted on d oda off-topic thread afterall I won't be derailing rite? Let's have it ur way
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2012
Thank you mukina for being straightforward.

I never knew impartial peeps like you still exists in this world.

I knew d rules and I always avoid breaking them.

If you noticed well, I dodged all the name callings Killz and co threw my way.

Thanks for pointing out that an offtopic can't be derailed.

Two of them fails to understand that a rule is a rule and it must not be distorted to favor anybody.

Thanks for being exemplary that a mod don't have to act on compassionate grounds.

Thanks for upturning those cheap blackmails

Welldone muki
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2012
there are two moderators on that section, if they did clean the thread and you still went on to derail it, and they reported you, they know why they did,

They know why they reported me, because they saw when i derailed the second time without bothering to find out what transpired after the first one! I even posted a link as to why i derailed the second time, but did they do anything about the link i dropped? NO! Why wont i call them biased? Do you think i'll have the confidence to drop another link in future? NO! BTW, the link i dropped before you banned me is still on that complain thread! They did not look into it, but reported to you, and you in turn because you were reported to took action. No questions asked. That's really wonderful. . . Thumbs up!
you guys even carried the trouble over to the romance complaint thread, it will be really nice and simple, if people just reported posts, rather than type epistles, report the posts and watch, but you wait for others to report and when the mod acts you start calling them bias.
Report a post when no one will be online to attend to it? For how long? So when others report me, i dont have a say in the matter, because i did not report first? Does that not sound biased to you?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2012
Probably, when both offtopics are locked, everything would die down. Someone else should please open another offtopic thread, we dont want the bar/spa of a thing, I and Ben discussed this yesterday and figured out its the best solution, so note its not a one-man decision.

Thanks.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2012
@dani. Pls wait small b4 u lock mikuz bar I NEVA FINISH TO DERAIL. tongue .

THANKS
MANLOVER cheesy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2012
Dani what kind of a human are you?
I dont want to rain insults on you both you are giving me millions of reason to do so.
Now listen, i aint posting this to defend myself or get my topic sticked back but i gat to say this;

You are unsticking my topic because i broke the rules? I insulted or bullied a mod or a member? What exactly was the offence I perpetuated that warranted by topic to be unsticked?
For Gods' sake you can do whatever you like with the threads in Jokes section (afterall you are the mod here) but now you just shown the world the that you are the most biased creature the earth has ever seen.
Ok fine, you unsticked the thread because Jackpot and co ehm. . Ehm. . What?
Jesus Christ wait o!! I want to believe Jack and the rest were posting some 'certain' write ups in the other offtopic and thats why mine got unsticked? God! Wetin concern me concern Jack?Is Mikuz the same of Jackpot? The summary of your last post says it all => why on earth should I 'suffer' for the 'sins' of others? So I don turn Jesus christ for Jokes section overnight abi? Anybody wey commit offence here from hence forth na Mikuz go 'bear the brunt' abi??
And what makes you think the posting of 'certain' replies wont continue if you allow someone else open another offtopic?
So because I've kept quiet all these while you think i dont know what am doing right? That i dont have a plan? Fine!!! Let the next person open it. Na then you go see pure madness! This one una dey do here na childs' play. No be ban? By the time you don delete 500 messages in on day we go know.
Oh, you think say owning an offtopic for jokes section dey freak me? I far prefer having my thread in the front page even if its for 60 secs incase you dont know!
Get your banning tools ready!! How about having 50 usernames banned/deleted every 24 hours?
Oya let the fun begin!!

N/B : I aint going on this lane because I want my offtopic back or something. Since we all dont want to use our heads,lets then put dialogue and peace aside!!
Infact @ Dani/Ben [b]DELETE MY OFFTOPIC[/B] right away! make I shout am again?

Na now una go see real madness!!
And Please dont forget to delete this post!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2012
lemme start creating my usernames already.
No time.
Una go tell my offence today!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ben13: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2012
OK no more fights. This is jokes section. Crack more jokes and complain less.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
@MIKUZ

NA OFFTOPIC WAN MAKE U CRY SO? Hehehe. LWTMB grin grin

*uses my left hand to rub his kokonut head* cheesy

dont cry boy momma is coming bk home cheesy

u also derailed dont lie STUDIO is my witness tongue

#TO CUT THE LONG TORI SHORT " kip ur reputation intact, dönt walk d road of jackpot who has lost his "

* raises UP a white flag * cheesy

peace bro
1luv
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
Dey come crying it would have bin easy if u warned ur boi,yes we all suffer hahahahaaahAhahahahahhAha kai see as offtopic wan craze folks JESUSSSSSSSS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**Badosky strts singing one of her favourite jamrock tune*

Dem no like me no like demmmmmm,buyaka buyaka time for shamba ranking

LMAO!!!! Great decision Mods cool
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
dani1luv:

Probably, when both offtopics are locked, everything would die down. Someone else should please open another offtopic thread, we dont want the bar/spa of a thing, I and Ben discussed this yesterday and figured out its the best solution, so note its not a one-man decision.

Thanks.
always as biased as ever. I knew you were the one that confused Ben.

Kindly sticky back Mikuz's bar cos you have nothing on him.

I knew you did this to please Id right?

Lawd Have Mercy!!! shocked shocked shocked

muki unstickyed d lounge and you went and stickied it back.

Now, muki unstickyed it again, and you went to unsticky Mikuz's bar to please Id right?

SMH

What did Mikuz's thread do you?

At least, no one is complaining about Mikuz's bar.

Bad move that's gonna backfire if you ask me.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
And its my turn now to display my own madness. You've all acted! Its now time i grace the stage.
#no dulling!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
@jackpot, i actually dont know what your problem is, but this wasnt done to please anybody, cos we know thats the right thing to do. . Remember this all started when both offtopics where created at same time, so if one is locked for the other, it definately would cause commotion, so why then shld we leave the threads that causes problem huh?? Ur free to think whatsover, thats your headache

@mikuz, dude, you free to do whatever you like, its a free world na
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
You said it would cause commotion?

How did you know it will?

Guy, as a mod, you don't act on "it will"

has it?

Now kindly go back and sticky it.

Thanks

SMH
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
jackpot will you stop already.

The mod has locked and unstickied both threads. move on.

let that rest this issue.

Thank you.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
jackpot:

You said it would cause commotion?

How did you know it will?

Guy, as a mod, you don't act on "it will"

has it?

Now kindly go back and sticky it.

Thanks

SMH

^^ & who are you to tell the mods what to do? How to do their jobs?
Haven't you displayed enough rudness to Dani ' n Ben?

@Mikuz bros, none of this was your fault - so pls don't take it to heart, you hear?

**@ Jackpot, just wondering how many NL friends (if any) you've got left.**

@ Dani & Ben, thanks for restoring some sanity back to this section. Kudos to you both

smiley
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
@ Mukina, just seen your post. smileyGreat words, couldn't have said it better
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
@muki

aight. No probs
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2012
To the mods

Pls and pls
remember i didn't campaign for Id's thread to be locked, i was actually enjoying it. I would've preferred both threads to stay.

mikuz didn't do anything. It was unfortunate dat some tried dragging him into this mess.

you locked his thread and ended up banning him. . .Holy Moses!

Just remember how peaceful this guy was before you found his trouble come.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

^^ & who are you to tell the mods what to do? How to do their jobs?
Haven't you displayed enough rudness to Dani ' n Ben?

@Mikuz bros, none of this was your fault - so pls don't take it to heart, you hear?

**@ Jackpot, just wondering how many NL friends (if any) you've got left.**

@ Dani & Ben, thanks for restoring some sanity back to this section. Kudos to you both

smiley
maintain your lane, old lady. . .

@mods
pls delete this particular comment and edit/delete this her reply. That her reply is blasphemous. Thank you. . .
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2012
Muki/Dani/Bensweeries my complaints is I want d 2 below comments deleted.I am loving d new thread it was d best decision u mods could ever make,its funny JACKIE hasn't gone to d new thread to post fullstops and commas,yet he's here pleading after he was d cus of d sour vibe,BOTH threads shud b deleted even though mine was opened going by d rules.We jokers think d new Ben-10 Offtopic thread is enough. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.