Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239591 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^ why you dey plead now?

@ Mods, shouldn't this be a complaint thread? Pls delete the comment above

The rest of us NL's are happy to abide with your decision to lock both off-topic threads!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
Am sorry jackpot, the decision cant be reversed.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

^^ why you dey plead now?

@ Mods, shouldn't this be a complaint thread? Pls delete the comment above

The rest of us NL's are happy to abide with your decision to lock both off-topic threads!
It go better for u 1millon times mami shout EYINMBA!!!! D tin wan dey ignite rubbish give we,I don't want u pleading jackie its can't b REVERSEDDDDDDDDd!!!! Ayam loving d mods decisions Orhu orhu! grin cheesy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
jackpot:

maintain your lane, old lady. . .

@mods
pls delete this particular comment and edit/delete this her reply. That her reply is blasphemous. Thank you. . .

@Mods - see as Jackpot dey bully and call me names, all because I agree with the mods decisions! embarassed embarassed

is bullying and name calling not against the NL rules? pls do something about it undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2012
Jackpot, remember. . .you whr pissed when don nd co. called u names and I cautioned em', so Pls Sir. . Lets respect ourselves, though I see nothing wrong wt OLD LADY sha,
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
dani1luv:

Jackpot, remember. . .you whr pissed when don nd co. called u names and I cautioned em', so Pls Sir. . Lets respect ourselves, though I see nothing wrong wt OLD LADY sha,

the same goes to yourself, you take advantage of your position to necodemously abuse people, be warned!!! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^Sir, please "Quote me" where i have ever abused a user please. .except when we r actually joking. .please , feel free to visit my Profile and Check Latest Posts,

Thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2012
dani1luv:

angry angry

But I'm not old na! Why una wan dash me wetin I never reach??

Okay, what about the threat? Im dey warn me say make I dey my lane (or else?) embarassed embarassed

Dani, do something now! You want make Efe get nightmares?? undecided undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
@efe
I havent seen any threat from him yet. . Emmm Miss, I dont really understand you. .what exactly are u driving at??
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^na implied & hidden threat now lipsrsealed

Dani abeg punish him now. . .

Punish am well-well!! tongue tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
This thread is meant for complaints alone.

Thanks.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
@mukina

after d PM, Id has resumed her attacks

see link

www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=862137.msg10121471#msg10121471
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
^hahahahahhaha crying to Muki as usual,now are u aiming for a ban on Badov

Muki go and read it I was going by d ruless,did I insult him? Abeg jackie dis ur hate on Bado is taking u no wia.LIV ME D F ALONE jeezzzz
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
Not again. .
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
My complain is, why are people crying on d new thread?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
DONkollione:

@jackpot. Go tell ya mama d bullshit!

Pls dont tag it beef. I HATE U!
my issue is with the bolded. Why did he bring my mother into this when i only told him to stop beefing me?

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-862137.416.html#msg10126840
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^If you guys wanna get banned, I, Jackpot doesn't wanna get banned.

I'm not accepting any invitation to any fight.

@MUKINA

disclaimer
I, Jackpot won't accept any invitation to fight cos I don't wanna get banned. Name-calling is not my nature

Thanks

i'm outta here

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Jackpot you of all people deserve to be banned. You merit it more than anyone else.

@ Mukina, pls take a look at Jackpot's recent posts - he's subjected Dani to a couple of dirty talks but worst of all, he's encouraged his friend Mikuz to spam the offtopic thread deliberately with a lot of senseless posts. (similar to what he himself did on ID's offtopic thread)

You've always been fair. Pls deal with people like Jackpot as they rightly deserve.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Jackpot you of all people deserve to be banned. You merit it more than anyone else.

@ Mukina, pls take a look at Jackpot's recent posts - he's subjected Dani to a couple of dirty talks but worst of all, he's encouraged his friend Mikuz to spam the offtopic thread deliberately with a lot of senseless posts. (similar to what he himself did on ID's offtopic thread)

You've always been fair. Pls deal with people like Jackpot as they rightly deserve.
He has been warned for that
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2012
My complaint is that d mods are now too lax. They're allowing m.a.d men to walk freely on the streets of jokes section.
This guy kinzeala, u guys should take a closer look at him. Jeez! D guy is too abusive, too insulting, and most of all he's full of curses, thick thick curses! Check out some threads and you'll see what i'm saying.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2012
I have not come to complain but to report.

My report is simple . . . Why do we have no female pøsters in jokes section. They re only seen at offtopic. Mr mod dis is not nyc angry angry . . . U nid to do something n FAST!! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
my complain is simple: we need jokes on here!

not politics, projan, njpc and the bulls.hit angry

too many indecent talks!!!!!

all i wanna do is laff lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
mAke Me LaUgGhhH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Donko, bin gba, bunmioguns etc are my friends but they ve become so dry these days! angry

i ve lots of jokes to my credit in this section, so don't ask me to post my own! angry
cheesy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^

QUIT REPORTING ME TO THE MODS , OR?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^ or what bingbagaun! angry

flat yansh! L-shaped j-stick! angry angry

grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by lilkech(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2012
IF I START BY SAYING " I TOLD YOU SO " IT WILL BE LIKE I AM PRAISING MYSELF

I PROPHESIED THE DEMISE OF THIS JOKES SECTION A WHILE AGO AND PRESENTED SIMPLE SOLUTIONS TO THAT EFFECT AND WHAT HAPPENED ?

THE SAME ONES WE CALL MODS LOCKED UP THAT THREAD AS SOON AS IT GOT STARTED AND MEMBERS WERE DELIBERATING

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-777482.0.html
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2012
Otooro i wont lyk to call u a KID but pls stop associating urself with them okay?

My complain is simple. . . . Pls delete all those "homar's" thread, its just giving many kids here d room to exploit. . . I trust u dani. . .

Thanks
Don. . .
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Don't guys get tired ni? same old bullshitzzzzzzz like seriously don't u have a limit? Jeezzzz!! irritating characters trying so hard to be funny and noticed dammmmn if u weren't born with talent give up.

@don

Y bother? Flex go another side its obvious dey can neva get it na.

@ Mods
My complain is,u guys  seem to busy for this section.

if dats d case speak to Muki to assign sum1 temporary till u available.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
@bado

i feel u jare. As dem no wan gv dem selves brain mk dem kirikata dey go.

abegi hw ur side jare?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
See Oloshi Don abeg duck make I follow dat nkita yarn,Bobo kinzo wa ko ku danu u think say Bado send u undecided undecided

Anyways Don my side dey jare,make we carry yarn go offtopic biko It b like say d residential Oloriburuku wan dey misyarn here.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:46am On Feb 11, 2012
Saw all complaints and reports, I have addressed em' all. You cant find your thread/comments?? Deleted!!

Thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Homar(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2012
Dani Bleep you for locking 2 of my threads i have always known you were tribalistic.Lock em and more will come.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2012
^^

hehe
well . .
Am back like a spinal cord!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.