Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239561 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ARareGem(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Cute. More quarrels.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh boi my boi aint smiling wink wink
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Seriously I really wished to the mods are permitted to use insultive words or the other,

Oh cos am a mod, and I actually dont really take part in your beef(s) watsover?

Newsflash!! Walahi, I get my own bad mouth, your ranting doesnt even move me a bit, your not my type, when it comes to beefing,

--
back to your complaint

uhmmmn aint you[b] sexkillz?[/b] yea right, am highly dissapointed in you, I wonder why when a cased is settled another one comes up,

Hussh, if you've really gat a p with mikuz or even any user, I wonder why you cant settle it outta NL? undecided

Its no big deal, lets settle this one and for all, what actually is the cause of the problem? buh if you still insist on taking it out with me

I'ld advice you use the Recyle Bin smiley

Talking about squabble thread, why not search for it before you post your trash, huh?? you want links to em. .sorry aint gat time for em'

Search for it. .by using this "LETS THROW ALL THE INSULTS" here, choose any one of em' and continue with the childish play sad

Please I'ld advice you settle this though, one more thing, any insults watsoever I see in any other thread apart from the INSULT THREAD

you definitely know whats next. smiley
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
this thread is for complaints and complaints only, if anyone feels they are above forum good for them.

the eraser is very effective so type away  smiley
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
mukina2:

this thread is for complaints and complaints only, if anyone feels they are above forum good for them.

the eraser is very effective so type away  smiley
Typical!
I never expected any better. The eraser is there, so you wipe out the complains you dont like, and leave the ones you choose. . .

And you ask me to report to you? As biased as you are? Smh!

You can as always. . . ERASE! smiley
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
Smh
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
who is mukina2 by the way?   undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
otooro:

who is mukina2 by the way?   undecided undecided undecided
The Assistant Senior Prefect of Nairaland! wink
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2012
~Killz~:

The Assistant Senior Prefect of Nairaland! wink

oh, now i see. . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
you were blind before.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2012
no, not blind!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EFULEFU1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
mikuz:

you were blind before.

u need some brain massage! mstcheww embarassed

bin gbagbo:

no, not blind!!

tell him jare
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2012
And you need a qualified optician.
Nonsense!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bunmioguns(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
The Lad complaining abt d NPJC and Projan stuff shld jst go and sit down, we are all one here. . . everything we are doing is jst for the growth of this section
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^

BUNMI, who is that lad?? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bunmioguns(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2012
~Killz~:

Listen here young lady. Report to Mod every time? Do you think i have time for all that shenanigans? Is it that the perpetrator of the trouble is not known or what? Someone posts a joke, Mikuz comes and says "Mtschew". Is that a sane response? Is that response contributing to the joke? Did not your own forum rule say that threads are not to be deliberately derailed? Is "Mtshew" a form of derailment or not? Should i really teach you your own job?
Now get something straight. That i am on NL doesnt mean i dont have a life outside. I dont even know how you look at people that make up this forum. Do you think everyone is that jobless to pursue online squabbles outside? If that is your style, it definite aint mine. If an argument is started online, you honestly expect me to take it out of the forum it originated from? Mikuz derails threads, I derail his threads also, and it ends there> What the hell do you mean settle it out of the forum? Does that sound reasonable to you?
The job of moderation is to try to avoid trouble when possible. Trouble comes when Mikuz decides to "Mtchew" on my thread. I warned him of course, since the mods were too busy to do that. He did it again, and i had to derail his too, and will gladly do so if he derails my future threads. None of you mods should tell me that you are not aware of the going ons regarding Mikuz and his cohorts. Look at what you call a joke section. It has been reduced to a battle ground of [color=#990000]segregations between Projan and Npjc or whatever nonsense names they bear
. Have you not seen that? What have you done to curb that? You are only interested when someone whose thread was derailed decides to act, but you woefully fail to curb the originator of such nonsense.
If the job of moderation is getting too hard, would you please hand over the reins to someone who'll effectively do  a good job? Or better still increase the number of moderators, and have an active moderator on this section?
[/color]
The mod has every right to warn anyone if they go against forum rules, but he does not have the rights to threaten me with a ban. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Because you have a privilege you can do as you wish? Compose some articulated nonsense and PM it to me? Do any of you here think i give a damn about usernames? If you wanna ban, ban and stop making a fuss about it. You wont PM the perpetrator, but you are quick to PM when i stand up to bullshit. And when you PM me, you use any tone you feel like as if you are talking to your kid brother? Pls spare me that nonsense, as i would not tolerate it! If you cannot do your job effectively, say so!
Is "Mtshew" part of the forum rules? Should he do that on every thread? How many PM's has he gotten for that? Look. None of you should drag me into any squabble. I dont appreciate those meaningless PM's you send to me, so i suggest you stop it. If the moderator that sent me that PM this afternoon was at his duty post last night, he would have been able to delete the unwelcomed comment, and then PM the baga that made the comment. He saw it and left it because i did not complain? So it was right in his eyes? And then, as soon as i started mine, the next thing was to PM me? RUBBISH!
Please please and please. Dont ask me to settle online squabbles offline. It makes NO SENSE! There should be a separate thread where squabbles are settled, or you device a more reasonable and meaningful way to curb some developments. Why not ask for suggestions from the users of the forum? Why not have a court? You are not always online, so how o how, do you see what is going on here? Banning people unnecessarily does not change NADA! You dont need me to tell you that. Devise a better means of maintaining decorum. Delete unwanted comments. Not everyone has that time to click on the "report" button. If the real world, i dont report everything to the police do i?

Take this post how you want to take it, and treat it the way you want to treat it. All i know is do the right thing at the right time. I dont normally start derailing threads or picking offense unless someone starts it first! Whatever starts online, ends online. . . I've bared my mind!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^
Whatever dude! The Projan and Npjc whatever, is just plain bullshit. . . Quintessentially childish, and makes no modicum of sense! Sorry, but i'm quite vociferous when i need be. . . Cheers!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bunmioguns(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
Well dts ur own view, I did nt see it dt way. . .anyhw. . . One love cool cool cool
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by swtchicgurl: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
where do i start reading all these from?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^

were u talking to me? wink wink
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by swtchicgurl: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^ who u be? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2012
*must there always be rugrat/rifrafs in here always?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by swtchicgurl: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^^^ wassup, hott guy?! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
hmm
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by sutoboy(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2012
hmm wat?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2012
smh
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hey mods, why hasn't dis arrogant boy skales been dealt with?? He abuses me a lot-he has even insulted my father many times(not only me sef) but i just ignore him but dis time i wont. Just look here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-878797.0.html .he called me agent of darkness. I hate anything demonic and dis d last straw, u can't let him keep abusing me. And dis is nt his first time! He even called me a good for nothing. And i dint even abuse him before, i never even talked to him in dat thread b4 he started abusing me. Pls deal with dat. Thanks!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2012
If na banning, ban am!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
Easy, please. . I would warn him, ok?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2012
lol,

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.