Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239593 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2012
^^^ trouble maker! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2012
Lol
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2012
Dem don turn Dani to errand boy.
I dont pity him sha.
He asked for it.
Smh
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
sometimes, i wonder how people think!!!!!

angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
mikuz:

Dem don turn Dani to errand boy.
I dont pity him sha.
He asked for it.
Smh
What does that suppose to mean>
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
Dani dont try to deny it.
You are just giving some certain ninjas the free hands to use you like a tool.
My bad.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
mikuz:

Dani dont try to deny it.
You are just giving some certain ninjas the free hands to use you like a tool.
My bad.
Nah, I actually take actions even before I see any of dia comments,

I just hope you saw my PM

Thanks for your co-operation
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
alright then.
I got your message bro.
One love.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
smiley
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
he he he
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
what a life!!!!!!!!!!

mstchewww!!!!!

fight!!!! fight!!!!!! fight!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

grin tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
are you here to lay a complaint about life or what?
Mtchew
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by skales(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Danni bro

Please I warn report biiitchcrapgbo to you and I hope dis time u go BAN AM angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
who'z bitchcrapgbro? Plus wah did he do?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
You guyz have a problem?? sort it outta NL angry

And stop posting trash around the Section.

Mikuz, you were just unbanned of recent na, whats the problem?

Thought everything had been settled?? huh??

Killz anymore insultive word from you in the section might result to a ban!!

Ive warned you both!!

Wont repeat myself!

I have deleted your trash

Regards,
Dani
Dont you ever threaten me again! undecided If you are the mod of the Jokes section, so what? Mikuz goes about "Mtshew" on all threads. He did it on my thread, i warned him, he did it again, i started mine and you are here spitting trash? undecided
What do you mean sort it outta NL? Are you OK? Did it not start here? You pretend as if you dont know what Mikuz does, now i'm ready to pay him back and you are doing what exactly? You threaten me with a Ban? Go ahead and see if i care! undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
~Killz~:

Dont you ever threaten me again! undecided If you are the mod of the Jokes section, so what? Mikuz goes about "Mtshew" on all threads. He did it on my thread, i warned him, he did it again, i started mine and you are here spitting trash? undecided
What do you mean sort it outta NL? Are you OK? Did it not start here? You pretend as if you dont know what Mikuz does, now i'm ready to pay him back and you are doing what exactly? You threaten me with a Ban? Go ahead and see if i care! undecided

Ok. .Go ahead then . .
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
~Killz~:

This forum is governed by rules, report to mod or reporting on any of the complaint thread works, if you want to 'pay back', then do so out of the forum.

The mod has every right to warn anyone if they go against the rules of the forum

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
Dani leave him for me.
I can handle him.
He's too small for me.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

FIGHTING AND QUARRELING OVER WHAT!!!!!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
vicky stay out of this.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
Dani
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Mrdani1luv: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
Dani, I have a complaint
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^ Shadow Chasing Shadow -- Mr M[b]O[/b]D high On Pepsi grin grin grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

Mrdani1luv undecided undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
mikuz:

Dani

Sir!!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
. . . How are you?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
Lets use the offtopic, shall we?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
mukina2:

This forum is governed by rules, report to mod or reporting on any of the complaint thread works, if you want to 'pay back', then do so out of the forum.
Listen here young lady. Report to Mod every time? Do you think i have time for all that shenanigans? Is it that the perpetrator of the trouble is not known or what? Someone posts a joke, Mikuz comes and says "Mtschew". Is that a sane response? Is that response contributing to the joke? Did not your own forum rule say that threads are not to be deliberately derailed? Is "Mtshew" a form of derailment or not? Should i really teach you your own job?
Now get something straight. That i am on NL doesnt mean i dont have a life outside. I dont even know how you look at people that make up this forum. Do you think everyone is that jobless to pursue online squabbles outside? If that is your style, it definite aint mine. If an argument is started online, you honestly expect me to take it out of the forum it originated from? Mikuz derails threads, I derail his threads also, and it ends there> What the hell do you mean settle it out of the forum? Does that sound reasonable to you?
The job of moderation is to try to avoid trouble when possible. Trouble comes when Mikuz decides to "Mtchew" on my thread. I warned him of course, since the mods were too busy to do that. He did it again, and i had to derail his too, and will gladly do so if he derails my future threads. None of you mods should tell me that you are not aware of the going ons regarding Mikuz and his cohorts. Look at what you call a joke section. It has been reduced to a battle ground of segregations between Projan and Npjc or whatever nonsense names they bear. Have you not seen that? What have you done to curb that? You are only interested when someone whose thread was derailed decides to act, but you woefully fail to curb the originator of such nonsense.
If the job of moderation is getting too hard, would you please hand over the reins to someone who'll effectively do  a good job? Or better still increase the number of moderators, and have an active moderator on this section?

The mod has every right to warn anyone if they go against the rules of the forum
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

The mod has every right to warn anyone if they go against forum rules, but he does not have the rights to threaten me with a ban. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Because you have a privilege you can do as you wish? Compose some articulated nonsense and PM it to me? Do any of you here think i give a damn about usernames? If you wanna ban, ban and stop making a fuss about it. You wont PM the perpetrator, but you are quick to PM when i stand up to bullshit. And when you PM me, you use any tone you feel like as if you are talking to your kid brother? Pls spare me that nonsense, as i would not tolerate it! If you cannot do your job effectively, say so!
Is "Mtshew" part of the forum rules? Should he do that on every thread? How many PM's has he gotten for that? Look. None of you should drag me into any squabble. I dont appreciate those meaningless PM's you send to me, so i suggest you stop it. If the moderator that sent me that PM this afternoon was at his duty post last night, he would have been able to delete the unwelcomed comment, and then PM the baga that made the comment. He saw it and left it because i did not complain? So it was right in his eyes? And then, as soon as i started mine, the next thing was to PM me? RUBBISH!
Please please and please. Dont ask me to settle online squabbles offline. It makes NO SENSE! There should be a separate thread where squabbles are settled, or you device a more reasonable and meaningful way to curb some developments. Why not ask for suggestions from the users of the forum? Why not have a court? You are not always online, so how o how, do you see what is going on here? Banning people unnecessarily does not change NADA! You dont need me to tell you that. Devise a better means of maintaining decorum. Delete unwanted comments. Not everyone has that time to click on the "report" button. If the real world, i dont report everything to the police do i?

Take this post how you want to take it, and treat it the way you want to treat it. All i know is do the right thing at the right time. I dont normally start derailing threads or picking offense unless someone starts it first! Whatever starts online, ends online. . . I've bared my mind!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
have you finished?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
~Killz~:

Listen here young lady. Report to Mod every time? Do you think i have time for all that shenanigans? Is it that the perpetrator of the trouble is not known or what? Someone posts a joke, Mikuz comes and says "Mtschew". Is that a sane response? Is that response contributing to the joke? Did not your own forum rule say that threads are not to be deliberately derailed? Is "Mtshew" a form of derailment or not? Should i really teach you your own job?
Now get something straight. That i am on NL doesnt mean i dont have a life outside. I dont even know how you look at people that make up this forum. Do you think everyone is that jobless to pursue online squabbles outside? If that is your style, it definite aint mine. If an argument is started online, you honestly expect me to take it out of the forum it originated from? Mikuz derails threads, I derail his threads also, and it ends there> What the hell do you mean settle it out of the forum? Does that sound reasonable to you?
The job of moderation is to try to avoid trouble when possible. Trouble comes when Mikuz decides to "Mtchew" on my thread. I warned him of course, since the mods were too busy to do that. He did it again, and i had to derail his too, and will gladly do so if he derails my future threads. None of you mods should tell me that you are not aware of the going ons regarding Mikuz and his cohorts. Look at what you call a joke section. It has been reduced to a battle ground of segregations between Projan and Npjc or whatever nonsense names they bear. Have you not seen that? What have you done to curb that? You are only interested when someone whose thread was derailed decides to act, but you woefully fail to curb the originator of such nonsense.
If the job of moderation is getting too hard, would you please hand over the reins to someone who'll effectively do a good job? Or better still increase the number of moderators, and have an active moderator on this section?

The mod has every right to warn anyone if they go against forum rules, but he does not have the rights to threaten me with a ban. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Because you have a privilege you can do as you wish? Compose some articulated nonsense and PM it to me? Do any of you here think i give a damn about usernames? If you wanna ban, ban and stop making a fuss about it. You wont PM the perpetrator, but you are quick to PM when i stand up to bullshit. And when you PM me, you use any tone you feel like as if you are talking to your kid brother? Pls spare me that nonsense, as i would not tolerate it! If you cannot do your job effectively, say so!
Is "Mtshew" part of the forum rules? Should he do that on every thread? How many PM's has he gotten for that? Look. None of you should drag me into any squabble. I dont appreciate those meaningless PM's you send to me, so i suggest you stop it. If the moderator that sent me that PM this afternoon was at his duty post last night, he would have been able to delete the unwelcomed comment, and then PM the baga that made the comment. He saw it and left it because i did not complain? So it was right in his eyes? And then, as soon as i started mine, the next thing was to PM me? RUBBISH!
Please please and please. Dont ask me to settle online squabbles offline. It makes NO SENSE! There should be a separate thread where squabbles are settled, or you device a more reasonable and meaningful way to curb some developments. Why not ask for suggestions from the users of the forum? Why not have a court? You are not always online, so how o how, do you see what is going on here? Banning people unnecessarily does not change NADA! You dont need me to tell you that. Devise a better means of maintaining decorum. Delete unwanted comments. Not everyone has that time to click on the "report" button. If the real world, i dont report everything to the police do i?

Take this post how you want to take it, and treat it the way you want to treat it. All i know is do the right thing at the right time. I dont normally start derailing threads or picking offense unless someone starts it first! Whatever starts online, ends online. . . I've bared my mind!

In conclusion?? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
Dani in conclusion,he is threatening to kill me.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Killz3(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
dani1luv:

In conclusion?? undecided
It is horrendously dumb responses like this that make me avoid "complaint threads" in the first place! It's no fccking use! In conclusion, use your brain dammit! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.