Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls (1707 Views)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Enyimbafc: 1:22pm On May 05, 2022
what are signs of greenlight a man can notice from girls/ladies

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Ballzproblemm: 1:24pm On May 05, 2022
t
Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Dagger111(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2022
Once you see them on the greenlight. Gbam?!
Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Truvelisback(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Bro, it's not really easy. Do u know why? When the going is fine and u are well loaded, even a red light may appear green, blue and even white to u. She would hide all those Delilah's qualities just to get u.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Sisora(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Don't wait for green light. Approach her. If she say no, try again and again if the Conversation is moving somewhere. If not move on and find the next girl till you reach me grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by czarr(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
Sisora:
Don't wait for green light. Approach her. If she say no, try again and again if the Conversation is moving somewhere. If not move on and find the next girl till you reach me grin
Bad advice. No guy should put himself in a position to be rejected by a girl. What kind of narcissist are women sef? Is it a job opportunity? A guy should know if a girl is going to be receptive to his advances if not he is just going to be boosting the egos of these narcissist women. If a woman doesn't show me attraction confirmation I'm not doing. I'd do hookup instead than give a woman who bends down to pee the ego boost of rejecting me. God forbid.

8 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Nyascobar1414: 3:51pm On May 05, 2022
Guys never you beg a female for relationship,cos they ain'g worth it...

Nigerian girl for that matter... Na gbese oo

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Guys never you beg a female for relationship,cos they ain'g worth it...

Nigerian girl for that matter...
Na gbese oo

Gbese gidi. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, it's not really easy. Do u know why? When the going is fine and u are well loaded, even a red light may appear green, blue and even white to u. Should would hide all those Delilah's qualities just to get u.

This is actually quite funny grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Okoroawusa: 4:35pm On May 05, 2022
She go hold light wey green

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Enyimbafc: 4:54pm On May 05, 2022
Sisora:
Oya i don reach your domot,i hope you are single oo i no wan share.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Enyimbafc: 5:03pm On May 05, 2022
Fuckaniza:

This is actually quite funny grin
Chai u are loaded oo.How u take increase am.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 05, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Chai u are loaded oo.How u take increase am.
grin na so Allah subwanatallah bless me jere. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by myami: 5:05pm On May 05, 2022
czarr:
Bad advice. No guy should put himself in a position to be rejected by a girl. What kind of narcissist are women sef? Is it a job opportunity? A guy should know if a girl is going to be receptive to his advances if not he is just going to be boosting the egos of these narcissist women. If a woman doesn't show me attraction confirmation I'm not doing. I'd do hookup instead than give a woman who bends down to pee the ego boost of rejecting me. God forbid.
shortrest or tdb?
Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by MikeofKd(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2022
If she smiles at you
If she’s obviously nervous around you
If you catch her looking at you and she removes her gaze fast
If she walks around you
If she keeps looking at you for no reason with a kind like serious facial expression
When she’s her friends and all start looking at you except her
If she asks you to hang out
If she doesn’t bill you too much �

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by x123xlolls(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2022
If she slap you cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2022
The best way to know is to have sex with a female traffic warden and all communication signals will be transmuted to you.

After that, your subsequent attempts at chyking ladies would always be successful.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
The best way to know is to have sex with a female traffic warden and all communication signals will be transmuted to you.

After that, your subsequent attempts at chyking ladies would always be successful.

Hey b!tch...
Seems your psyche is fvked up..
Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Austinbiggy(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2022
last week, my girlfriend show me an attitude of red flag and I turned my head to be having sleepless night but now I don't feel any stress and burden any more.
she gave me green light when the love were still young but when the attitude of I can do without you came, Red flag came between us by letting her go.
Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Magnoliaa(f): 11:58pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Hey b!tch...
Seems your psyche is fvked up..

grin grin Stop trying too hard. Shey it's because I have mentioned you on the other thread, that's why you're quoting me here, ashewoboy.

So how many times did you take CocoPops today? Don't lie o. I know kids like yourself fancy it.
Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by Nyascobar1414: 1:02am On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Stop trying too hard. Shey it's because I have mentioned you on the other thread, that's why you're quoting me here, ashewoboy.

So how many times did you take CocoPops today? Don't lie o. I know kids like yourself fancy it.

!
Re: How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls by doctore212(m): 1:26am On May 06, 2022
If the babe is wearing green.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend / Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? / At Least Don't Be The Guy with the Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.