Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend (1712 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
I wasn't born in a rich home, but my dad did his best when it comes to education.

My communication skills, idealism, life perspectives and outlooks have been great advantage for me in dating high profile ladies. My recent ex is an exemption as she's short of who I deserve judging by the kind of man I am.

I've dated rich kids who spent dirty on me. I've dated a Nurse, Lawyer, Banker, Travel Agent, Realtor, Teacher, Fashionista, Business Owners and others.

I was at Megachicken this afternoon to get porridge and beans as lunch when I saw a very pretty Military Lady with a guy. The sight made me wanna flirt around with some clean Military lady. I was informed that Military ladies lacks company and romantic relationships.

I'm Open to have a Military Lady as my babe. If you stumbled on this thread as a Military Lady and would like something outside the barracks, am a man of great mind and character who will never judge you approaching me first, drop me a mail and let's roll things up.

I'm Available🥰

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by sulakishop(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
I have one recommendation for you
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by SHIVA001: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
As long as they Are very Sweet, no do pass yourself make she no begin to dey para para oo.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
sulakishop:
I have one recommendation for you

I'll be so so glad. I want new experience.
Drop me a mail please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
SHIVA001:
As long as they Are very Sweet, no do pass yourself make she no begin to dey para para oo.

😄

I wanna test my patience and maturity.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by chatinent: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Military ladies are actually nice people to be with, contrary to the regular stereotype of them not being accommodating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
chatinent:
Military ladies are actually nice people to be with, contrary to the regular stereotype of them not being accommodating.

Really? I hope to meet one soon.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by EmiDon11: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oga go barack.

Na there you go see them, tell the senior soldiers at training ground say u dey find female soldier chick to flirt with.

Thank me later...

I sell wheel chair, walking sticks, clutches,artificial leg incase of incasity.
pls no forget to patronize ur brother wey give u guidelines. grin grin grin

Same goes to the brother below me.... grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by Autobot05: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lmao you just triggered sth in me sha .. maybe I go try one someday

They should be more disciplined than these regular jobless entitled criminals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Autobot05:

na person daughter you dey address like this ..lolx

1 Like

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by Damilgodwin(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
I served in barrack bro the only thing I can tel you is if you wan date dem just plan wedding join your to-do list

12 Likes

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by Uniqueness789: 3:31am On Mar 27, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I wasn't born in a rich home, but my dad did his best when it comes to education.

My communication skills, idealism, life perspectives and outlooks have been great advantage for me in dating high profile ladies. My recent ex is an exemption as she's short of who I deserve judging by the kind of man I am.

I've dated rich kids who spent dirty on me. I've dated a Nurse, Lawyer, Banker, Travel Agent, Realtor, Teacher, Fashionista, Business Owners and others.

I was at Megachicken this afternoon to get porridge and beans as lunch when I saw a very Military Lady with a guy. The sight made me wanna flirt around with some clean Military lady. I was informed that Military ladies lacks company and romantic relationships.

I'm Open to have a Military Lady as my babe. If you stumbled on this thread as a Military Lady and would like something outside the barracks, am a man of great mind and character who will never judge you approaching me first, drop me a mail and let's roll things up.

I'm Available🥰
I'm a military lady. Open for friendship not relationship if you don't mind

Drop your whstsapp number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2023
Friendship or relationship, all na ship wey dey sail to toto land. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2023
They are nice to be with but very stingy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Uniqueness789:

Oh... that's nice

I'll mail you instead for my privacy sake.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2023
chatinent:

Wow! Really? I hope to meet one soon.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

You're not nice atoll.

EmiDon11:
Oga go barack.

Na there you go see them, tell the senior soldiers at training ground say u dey find female soldier chick to flirt with.

Thank me later...

I sell wheel chair, walking sticks, clutches,artificial leg incase of incasity.
pls no forget to patronize ur brother wey give u guidelines. grin grin grin

Same goes to the brother below me.... grin grin grin
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Autobot05:

Make sure to gist us about your experience😊
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Damilgodwin:
I served in barrack bro the only thing I can tel you is if you wan date dem just plan wedding join your to-do list

😆

No wahala nah, ain't a kid either.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by EmiDon11: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Uniqueness789:

identify your self...

I am chakolo from 21 brigade maiduguri.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Eazzii:
Friendship or relationship, all na ship wey dey sail to toto land. cool

Matured people doesn't start with relationship. I'm looking forward to meeting her already.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
EmiDon11:
identify your self...

She did already. What more do you seek from her?
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by EmiDon11: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2023
NewestNigerian:

She did already. What more do you seek from her?
bro calm down.

I am trying to protect u from scammers.

I am a ....... too but nobody know.

Let her identify herself for me.
Just calm down, if she passes, then u can have her.

NB. I am going to edit the bolded soon.

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Alright Gallant... I'll be monitoring your reply

EmiDon11:
bro calm down.

I am trying to protect u from scammers.

I am a soldier too but nobody know.

Let her identify herself for me.
Just calm down, if she passes, then u can have her.

NB. I am going to edit the bolded soon.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by sulakishop(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Reply my mail...

NewestNigerian:

I'll be so so glad. I want new experience.
Drop me a mail please. Thanks.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by NewestNigerian: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
sulakishop:
Reply my mail...

Done

1 Like

Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by Rrchrd(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
I think they are nice people to date,
Last year I met one in Abj & she was the one that gave me direction for the interviewed I went to,
I would have woo her if not that they were two & I was rushing for interview.
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by extol1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Uniqueness789:

Give me your female friend since the op is planning to take you
Re: I Want A Military Lady As Girlfriend by Uniqueness789: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
NewestNigerian:

Oh... that's nice

I'll mail you instead for my privacy sake.
okay

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her Or Not / Cyberlove/sex / Can U Visit Someone U Just Met At Internet At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.