Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied (35185 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by ajepako(f): 9:33am On May 06, 2022
JohnnA1:
Wow, nice.
I say 'Amen' to the bolded.
Ma, what does it take to be a brilliant English Language major (particularly with the aim of 1st class)?
Thanks.

Thank you for the good will bro

Sadly sadists disguised as professors and lecturers in Nigerian government universities literarily make it impossible to get 1st class in English Language, however, give your best always and believe me, it is not impossible..

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
aaahhh Doherty memorial grammar school...

I went there in 2005 to rep my school in cowbell mathematics competition.

How are the palm trees ther? Dem plenty eeh grin
lol I left since 2011..
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Mannex3011: 10:14am On May 06, 2022
Benue state University, Makurdi
B.sc Physics
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by ackifemmy(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Sniper101(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2022
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
...History & International Studies

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by tonididdy(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin
On Graduation, NIGERIA automatically resets everything to default.
Such happens whe a National lacks National Character...
I last time I touched Naija, you need see the harshness everywhere.
every person in Nigeria is officially angry.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by BigJmbaitoli: 10:26am On May 06, 2022
I only have my O' level. No funds to further my education since pop man died 2020.

Ten years after my high school studies. I learnt aluminum fabrication and other building related skills, thank God, I'm surviving today courtesy of my skills.

For the fact that I can read, understand and write well (with full observation of punctuation marks) despite not having any diploma or degree to my name, I'm happy.

5 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by MsCassano(f): 10:35am On May 06, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN).
Studied Geography cool cool
Only God knows how I miss that school even up till now. tongue tongue wink smiley

Buh UNN stress no be here oo...
In UNN baa, u can trek for Africa. Any UNN graduate automatically has s PhD in trekking grin grin

grin grin grin Na true my dear
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by MsCassano(f): 10:35am On May 06, 2022
University of Nigeria

Mass Communication
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by destiny322(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2022
lol Man wey no get joy

Bryanobi:
Alawa Boy .........�
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Holysuck(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2022
OBA AWON UNIVERSITY (0AU)

YORÙBÁ LANGUAGE
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by IJIJ: 11:07am On May 06, 2022
Futo
Financial Management
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2022
AKP (Mass Comm)
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Barbiturate(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2022
Ecos:
ESUT . Mechanical and Production Engineering!!!

Wow!

What year?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by dejavuh0007(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2022
Lagos State University
Course: Education/Accounting.

I need a job. I just finished NYSC.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by rhymesnoni(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2022
Ussycool:

Oyoyo!
My alma matter.

what was your course of study and the year you graduated?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by OlawaleBammie: 11:52am On May 06, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
lol I left since 2011..
are u from ekiti??
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by JmyNigaa: 11:53am On May 06, 2022
Studying Biomedical Engineering at The Federal University of Technology, Owerri. The moment the strike is called off, after some weeks I'll be done with the University.
5 years course since 2016... Strike left and right.

I’ll love to meet my already established Seniors.

Do we have Biomedical Engineers in the house
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by babington91(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2022
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic

Business Administration
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by JmyNigaa: 11:55am On May 06, 2022
IJIJ:
Futo
Financial Management

SMAT

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by EKOSuperior(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2022
Ebonyi State University,
Law.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by DocAdray(f): 12:38pm On May 06, 2022
HiFive:

I see you.

University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Vet. Medicine.

Hello doc. I see you too.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by DocAdray(f): 12:39pm On May 06, 2022
hopman98:
oshey. I pray to finish from here too o. D course no dey smile

Put in your best, you'll surely scale through. I wish you all the very best.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by DocAdray(f): 12:42pm On May 06, 2022
Captainjoe2019:
Hi doc, i hope u've found a job? I heard vets are nt appreciated in this country.

True talk.
We're underated in this country, but we keep pushing, sensitizing the public and practicing as much as we can.

Thanks for your concern, I'm not a salary earner, but I do private practice and business too.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by DocAdray(f): 12:43pm On May 06, 2022
Toaskido:

I studied vet med at unibadan. It’s nice to have you here.

Hello doc, same here. Hope you're good?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by tayewomi(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
Doyenro23:

Technical drawing (Mee) yr1 organic chemistry and food chemistry yr1-yr5 Food Engineering yr2-yr5 Food microbiology yr2-yr5 Study hard and shine bro.
thanks Boss
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by seunlizy(f): 1:13pm On May 06, 2022
Soffyh:
let's it ginger you' don't hate on

Excuse me, not hating ok, do get that.
Am sure, u didn't see the congrats in quote
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by GboyegaD(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2022
Aplaudez:

You have twitter sir??
Or any other reachable way ti get in touch sir?

I do have Twitter however, I rarely visit the page.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by joshuaidibia(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
Tejaisco:

Chaiii...this department and school show me shege!!!

Sadistic lecturers cheesy still we thank God for the struggles cos they gave us sense. Great Rockite
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by justicechichex: 2:47pm On May 06, 2022
University of PortHarcourt

Finance & Banking...
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by mujibson(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2022
hopman98:
oshey. I pray to finish from here too o. D course no dey smile

I'm in Vet.med too. ABU

What level are you?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by geelite(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2022
BabaIbo:

Which year/set?
set set 2017.....cliffy was our class rep... what about you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) / The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.