Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day (858 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by naijaclass(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2022
������

The Apple company is working and developing smart wedding rings, which connect with the couple's ring and let them know everything about the spouse's trajectory and the places visited by him or her.

Better yet, if it's deleted or locked it reports off on the other ring, so the other person will know if it's been turned off!
In addition, it will have the ability to show the rhythm of the heartbeat, blood pressure, the amount of sweat and other extremely interesting data... ��

Technology is advancing faster and faster and this wonder will soon be at the service of faithful husbands and loyal wives... ����

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by muyico(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2022
Capital NO!!
Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by Dorwadora(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2022
Wedding rings are ornamental, this one is definitely not.

But I'll love an ornament ring for the ceremony, then this apple ring afterwards.

Naturally, I'm into gadgets, nothing makes me happy more than gadgets.
Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by Magnoliaa(f): 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
It's a cool concept.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by HITsquad: 4:56pm On May 05, 2022
The marriage no go last nah
Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by liftedud(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
Technology in marriage OK ooo

Make we no use our hand cause problem by ourselves for ourselves
Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by siofra(f): 7:58pm On May 05, 2022
I want. cheesy
Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
This one na confusion.. oga dey board meeting but the signals dey read rapid heart beats and increased excitements and her location no come join... how baba go take cope? Na to run go check update be that na.. Him go loose job loose wife join grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by Islandlady(f): 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
I love this ringgrin shocked atleast it will expose all this cheating gender, but the kind of wahala this ring will cause ehn...Angel will be forced to blow trumpet

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
I no like that ring, e get why grin grin
Re: Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day by SNEFF: 9:46pm On May 05, 2022
cool, on a wedding a day let's wait till then, ladies are already fantasizing up there.. it's all good

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Know What They Want / Popular Couns Displays New Wild Sex Styles With A Lady On Live TV - Watch Video / Problems Of Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.