Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Some Girls Sha - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Sha (3013 Views)

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! / Some Girls Sha Photo / Some Nigerian Girls Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Sha by Realmi: 3:08pm On May 07, 2022
Na them
Re: Some Girls Sha by Realmi: 3:10pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

The kind English you this stinky smelly olosho dey type ehh..

Mistankenly....
Frustrated....

Typical Olosho Doings...

Go wash your toto with hypo..
guy abeg reduce the volume of ur wickedness grin grin
Re: Some Girls Sha by advanceDNA: 4:17pm On May 07, 2022
Arewa247:

Behind every successful man is a woman, everyone was born through a woman.
It's not every woman that behave like this. You that is saying this rubbish about women is your mum not a woman? Does she behave like this?
Women deserve respect from us. I'm not supporting what that girl did but levelling women with such thing is wrong. Stop looking down at woman because of the stupidity of few of them.

few??
u seff know say no be few..
Re: Some Girls Sha by advanceDNA: 4:20pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Mistankenly....
Frustrated....

Typical Olosho Doings...

violence everywhere

Re: Some Girls Sha by advanceDNA: 4:28pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Awwnnnnnnn....
I feel your pains...

The vawulence is too much for you to bear..

have you noticed that most of them never condemn their follow woman's dirty behaviours...all they do now on this forum is insult people mothers whenever guys make comment about their hideous behaviours....
Re: Some Girls Sha by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
Dog fuccking gender people no get sense at all. Imagine offering 15times sex for an ordinary phone, not to even eat or support a business. Truly, If God wants to punish a man, he gives him female child. Every female sperm in my dick will die by fire.

Guy this comment will come against you tomorrow trusts me.
Re: Some Girls Sha by MediMedi(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2022
UgoEvans:
Some girls go do crazy things to own Iphone
She sent you that cause you used that method to sell for lovina
Re: Some Girls Sha by Prettygirl200(f): 7:13pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Mistankenly....
Frustrated...

Typical Olosho Doings...

Oga those are keyboard errors if u have nothing to say shut your guttering mouth and get out of my mention.
Re: Some Girls Sha by Prettygirl200(f): 7:15pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Awwnnnnnnn....
I feel your pains...

The vawulence is too much for you to bear..
U are not feeling anything keep quiet u this broke ass. People are talking u that your mother and sisters are menurating smelly blood still want to talk.
Re: Some Girls Sha by jcross19: 7:26pm On May 07, 2022
UgoEvans:
Some girls go do crazy things to own Iphone
some fools will believe that chatting oooh... You are chatting yourself, who be mumu...
Re: Some Girls Sha by greatfucker: 9:03pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If u think my pussy is like that of those your useless sisters that are into hookup or your mother's own that has lost elasticity uncle sorry u are mistakenly. U are a bitter, frustrated and broke redpiller that's y your life is like this always channeling your energy and life on women's topics. What a boring soul!!!! This is how womens stuffs will continue to fustrated u till u die!!!!! Such a lost soul.

Aaaah mogbe ooooo
and na one useless man waste money on this olosho
just look at yr English aunty

finally yr father don waste money
Re: Some Girls Sha by Nyascobar1414: 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U are not feeling anything keep quiet u this broke ass. People are talking u that your mother and sisters are menurating smelly blood still want to talk.

Kiiikiiiii...
E pain am....

Cry me a river pls....
Re: Some Girls Sha by InfinityFabric: 9:20pm On May 07, 2022
Arewa247:

Behind every successful man is a woman, everyone was born through a woman.
You say this nonsense when you don't have a male role model in your life. Probably a son raised by a single mother, or a mother who's got authority over the father.

It's not every woman that behave like this. You that is saying this rubbish about women is your mum not a woman? Does she behave like this?
The classic Not All Women Are Like That. The thing is All Women Can Be That. Olodo Oshi

Women deserve respect from us.
For doing what exactly, Mr Simp ? Respect is earned and not given like we give candy to our children.

I'm not supporting what that girl did but levelling women with such thing is wrong. Stop looking down at woman because of the stupidity of few of them.
Final verdict: you're either female disguising as male since the females already avoided commenting on this post. If you're male, my condolences in advance.
Re: Some Girls Sha by Nyascobar1414: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga those are keyboard errors if u have nothing to say shut your guttering mouth and get out of my mention.

Awnnnnn......

Cry me a river pls.....

Kikiiiiikiiiiiiiikiiiii...

E pain am.
Re: Some Girls Sha by Nyascobar1414: 9:22pm On May 07, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You say this nonsense when you don't have a male role model in your life. Probably a son raised by a single mother, or a mother who's got authority over the father.

The classic Not All Women Are Like That. The thing is All Women Can Be That. Olodo Oshi

For doing what exactly, Mr Simp ? Respect is earned and not given like we give candy to our children.

Final verdict: you're either female disguising as male since the females already avoided commenting on this post. If you're male, my condolences in advance.

Simps love their prisons...

Let him learn the hard way..
Re: Some Girls Sha by VenumX: 8:53am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

[s]Your m*nstrual bl00d sm£lls...

Go and get rid of it.....

I pity your us£less m0m that transferred it to you....

Yeast Infection family[/s]..

Nyascobar1414:

/

[s]Old,ugly evening Newspaper.. No man still has gut to put a ring on your paralyzed finger....

Smelly,ugly and frustrated b!tch...

Na so your you and your mama toto open waaaaaaa....

Olosho go d!e for shiloh[/s].

Your useless fish head mother's rotten pussy must have been so rotten when she gave birth to an imbecil£ like you after fvcking many dogs.

Go to Shiloh, no one there will even agree to stand shoulder to shoulder left alone marry a dejected redpill homosexual like you.

You are an old useless failure with no penny to his name. You smell like sh1t

Pad up and bleed to death you ugly animal. grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Sha by Spicyneedle: 9:03am On May 08, 2022
This one is staged but not like it isn't happening.
Re: Some Girls Sha by Nyascobar1414: 11:23am On May 08, 2022
VenumX:

Your useless fish head mother's rotten pussy must have been so rotten when she gave birth to an imbecil£ like you after fvcking many dogs.

Go to Shiloh, no one there will even agree to stand shoulder to shoulder left alone marry a dejected redpill homosexual like you.

You are an old useless failure with no penny to his name. You smell like sh1t

Pad up and bleed to death you ugly animal. grin

/

e pain am...
Kiikiiiikiiii
Re: Some Girls Sha by Acidbath: 11:29am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

/

e pain am...
Kiikiiiikiiii

You are bleeding. Pad up. grin
Re: Some Girls Sha by Savedday: 11:34am On May 08, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..
Re: Some Girls Sha by Nyascobar1414: 11:53am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

You are bleeding. Pad up. grin
/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? / U Vex Or U Happy???(ladies Only) / Breakings News!! Tinubu Just Died Now Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.