Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,926 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21858 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by AK481(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2022
Cjrane2:

I am not excusing the barbarity of this heinous act.

However, since the officers (couple) in question are non-Fulanis from Benue and Imo state, it is very very likely that this is a false flag operation by Fulani DSS men.

The Fulani DSS people do not hesitate to waste the life of any non-Fulani person in the Police, army or security services. As long as it serves their agenda.
Idiot, God punish you

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by olaolaking: 2:30am On May 06, 2022
RealityBender:

I usually do not have time for Muslims but let me explain like this to you. Assuming I hired you to kill your own father which you did. In the court of law who will go down for it? Me that hired you to kill your father or you who killed your own father? How you answer this will determine how close to dangerous stupidity you are!
Your stupidity is so annoying. If you are given money to kill your father will you do it? If you do, will you see yourself as a good child, will you claim innocent?

Why are you so daft?

Please tell your parent about this your reasoning let them know on time that they have eddiot as a child

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by rayvelez(m): 3:08am On May 06, 2022
toofit007:
only if you have forensic evidence that ipob or ESN actually committed the crime then you can prepare your case against them in your UN, US and UK. I am very much convinced that ipob or ESN didn't do this. This will likely be done by Simon Ekpa boys because Simon Ekpa told the world few weeks ago that every crime that has been committed in BIAFRA land since the extra ordinary rendition of Mazi NNAMDI KANU is been done by his boys under his command.
To get the evidence just go to your village wearingNigeria army mufti or any security ID card let’s wait and see if those savages won’t roast your head.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 00FFT00(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Lastly

I'm not sure why the owners of this platform allow your continued presence here in the face of your well-demonstrated capacity for mischief and mendacity.

Who is so distasteful that they lack human decency that allows him to dishonor the dead in the manner you did to this couple and their families. The dead still deserves their honor.

You serialized in the most graphic manner, the dissection of victims visited the cruelest fate by people the state investigative authorities are yet to positively identify. You then arrogantly proceeded to indict your favorite villain. Who made you an adjudicator of guilt or innocence?.

I read a rebuttal from Ipob where they clearly stated that neither they nor their ESN affiliates are responsible for this heinous crime. Nigeria Police is yet to make the same claims you so audaciously and hastily made here. You provided no credible evidence that shows they were murdered in the general location you claimed. You also failed to provide any evidence or fact in regards to how and why they were identified by their assailants.

Come to think of it, how did you come about the video hosted on your Gdrive?. You seem to be too placed around this situation that you would've become a person of interest in this matter if Nigeria were to be a civilized country. Or, are you with them that are responsible for this odious and unbecoming occurrence?.

That said, it is very clear that you're a remunerated agent in pursuit of a dishonorable mission, and you deserve to be banned from a public forum such as this in the overall interest of the public and human decency.

lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
OAM4J

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by RealityBender(f): 3:15am On May 06, 2022
olaolaking:
Your stupidity is so annoying. If you are given money to kill your father will you do it? If you do, will you see yourself as a good child, will you claim innocent?

Why are you so daft?

Please tell your parent about this your reasoning let them know on time that they have eddiot as a child
A Muslim would rather rant and wail than apply logic. Answer the question I asked and you’re throwing tantrums like a baby gorilla. Abeg avoid me!

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by rayvelez(m): 3:20am On May 06, 2022
And to y’all Ibo savages defending IPOB but blaming DSS and Fulani for this atrocity I advise you to wear any Nigeria security outfit and let’s see if you will see the next day. Bunch of foolish ibo people watching how your comrade massacred innocent couples and y’all still defending them your own turn is coming soon...So sad.

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ba7man(m): 3:22am On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The same way you're dealing with fulanis in sit at home
And dealing with fulanis children u might stop tomorrow from jamb as u stopped from waec and neco.
The same way you're dealing with fulanis who go out to vote in Igbo land over no referendum no election enforcement
And the same way u just beheaded this fulani couple

Everything fulani....
Idiot
Please protect your collection of videos.

You're compiling very important evidences that can be relied upon in the near future.

Keep safe too.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by rayvelez(m): 3:26am On May 06, 2022
00FFT00:

I'm not sure why the owners of this platform allow your continued presence here in the face of your well-demonstrated capacity for mischief and mendacity.

Who is so distasteful that they lack human decency that allows him to dishonor the dead in the manner you did to this couple and their families. The dead still deserves their honor.

You serialized in the most graphic manner, the dissection of victims visited the cruelest fate by people the state investigative authorities are yet to positively identify. You then arrogantly proceeded to indict your favorite villain, who made you an adjudicator of guilt or innocence?.

I read a rebuttal from Ipob where they clearly stated that neither they nor their ESN affiliates are responsible for this heinous crime. Nigeria Police is yet to make the same claims you so audaciously and hastily made here. You provided no credible evidence that shows they were murdered in the general location you claimed. You also failed to provide any evidence or fact in regards to how and why they were identified by their assailants.

Come to think of it, how did you come about the video hosted on your Gdrive?. You seem to be too placed around this situation that you would've become a person of interest in this matter if Nigeria were to be a civilized country. Or, are you with them that are responsible for this odious and unbecoming occurrence?.

That said, it is very clear that you're a remunerated agent in pursuit of a dishonorable mission, and you deserve to be banned from a public forum such as this in the overall interest of the public and human decency.

lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
Enough of this epistle bro to know if dem be IPOB or not just enter bus later in the morning and travel to east Imo precisely, so have anything that can incriminate you as Nigeria force come back later and write this rubbish if at all you will be alive to write the story.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 00FFT00(m): 3:38am On May 06, 2022
rayvelez:

Enough of this epistle bro to know if dem be IPOB or not just enter bus later in the morning and travel to east Imo precisely, so have anything that can incriminate you as Nigeria force come back later and write this rubbish if at all you will be alive to write the story.

Listen, if you have nothing reasonable to add to the thread, please shut up.

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ba7man(m): 3:46am On May 06, 2022
SisterFire:
... shame on you little worm
y will I feel remorse when many of my students in bolog Roma where drowned alive , my daughter burnt while a long pin was inserted from her anus to mouth to gag her from haunt , gifteds were skinned alive and set in hot oil by the church in bolog ,we were mocked ...
Anyone against justice and equity shud die like this amen.
Una go just dey lie like fish.

Disgusting people....... And they'll keep wondering why people hate them.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ba7man(m): 3:50am On May 06, 2022
topboss1:
GO TO UKRAINE, KILLING NEVER LEAD TO SURRENDER.

THE MORE U KILL, THE MORE HARDEN, OUR HEARTS.

TODAY, U CAN POST VIDEO OF KILLING OF IGBO PEOPLE AND WE IGBO PEOPLE WILL WATCH, WAIT FOR AN OPENING TO RETALIATE.

KILLING IS NOTHING!

E GO REACH EVERYBODY, INCLUDING OP.
You just dey run your mouth up and down, dey feel funky on-top your mattress, dey press phone.

Na people like you dey humble pass, dey beg when dem catch dem lass lass.

Online Superman.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 3:51am On May 06, 2022
Jesus!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Whoever did this must be mapped out & sent to abyss. Can't stand this anymore!
Time to distance myself from anything that has to do with Nigeria.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 3:58am On May 06, 2022
peacekante:
This is the most gory video I have ever seen in my entire life. Painfully this is happening in my own south east Nigeria embarassed

I will recommend that you shouldn't watch that video if you don't have the gut to. Sincerely, how can brothers kill their own brothers. Jesus Christ why did I watch that video?
Were you able to watch that?
I will never attempt to open such!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
My time is up, honestly!
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Maxymilliano(m): 4:23am On May 06, 2022
SisterFire:
...[s]Odi wl get to ur family before igbos . Air ,water and sand who watched the injustice meted on igbos shall answer this request[/s]

This is what will become of you and every female in your lineage

Eranko

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Salesagents(m): 4:27am On May 06, 2022
AK481:

Idiot, God punish you

Reason it.. Nigeria is the more you look, the less you see. Killing an Igbo lady in an igboland spoils the allegations against the IPOB/ESN. These guys are not on uniform.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Dorwadora(f): 4:30am On May 06, 2022
I need to say that I was horrified seeing this pictures. And I can never never watch the video. I might be young but I know history, I've compared a lot of first person experience during the civil war to know that the cause for Biafra was wrong. It was, and still for selfish reasons.

Mummy, thank you for giving me Yoruba identify.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 4:33am On May 06, 2022
Please what do we call this?
I haven't been myself.
I am Finished!
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Salesagents(m): 4:35am On May 06, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Ipob, the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*
Tufiakwa

This is what the perpetrators want you to feel about the IgbO not even IPOB/ESN. The targets are Igbo, just to create emotional rejection on any Igbo Presidential aspirant.

Killing an Igbo/benue person by IPOB is an allegation until proven otherwise. This guy did not wear uniform.

The death is so painful.

Nigeria is currently the more you look the less you see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Yankee101: 4:46am On May 06, 2022
Curses upon ipob
Curses upon fulani bandits
Curses upon biko haram
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by TheWolfen(m): 5:02am On May 06, 2022
This is barbaric! These mindless killers aren't Human at all.
May the wrath of God visit them in their hideout. They and everyone who had hands in this directly or indirectly won't go unpunished. Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by juman(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2022
My mind cry so much for that lady.

Anyway ndigo is doing well.
They should kill themselves.
They should not let their madness reach other regions.
Or else they would see pepper.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by TheWolfen(m): 6:01am On May 06, 2022
SisterFire:
... I don't have a black soul either u tiny creature ,I was only born in sept 1975 in umuchim, ahoada rivers state to open ur eyes to universal codes of the supreme hidden away from u by the obnoxious Jehovah aka Satan u all worship today,

Can you just quit the deception!
Don't confuse people!

JEHOVAH the Almighty God ( The creator of heaven and earth) is not same as LUCIFER aka Satan that rebel against God and got cast out of heaven by arc angel Michael.
I am only saying this not to convince you but to those people that might be deceive by what you said

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Prisco4luv(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2022
It shall not be well with the killers
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Katerifarmer837: 6:07am On May 06, 2022
Igbos,igbos God will not forgive us for killing people in our land.we are polluting the land.it won't be fertile for business any more.
Our children will pay for this.
Buhari pls this is my only appeal to you.send soldiers to east.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Owerri1stSon: 6:12am On May 06, 2022
I will keep saying No to Biafra. God punis*h them for doing this. What did I just watch? God have mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today / Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) / Photos As President Buhari Campaigns In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.