Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21722 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:01pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

How can a faceless person call someone with a face coward.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BECOS, I WILL BE AROUND TO COMMENT ON YOUR GRUESOME MURDER.

THAT IS A PROMISE. NAIRALANDERS ARE OUR WITNESS!
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:02pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

ONE WHO DELIGHTS IN DEATH, WILL NOT LIVE LONG.

THE SAME WAY YOU ARE POSTING PAINFUL AND SORROWFUL SUFFERING OF OTHERS, WILL YOUR OWN BE UPLOADED HERE.

GUESS WHO WILL BE ON GROUND TO COMMENT? cool

Just as Nnamdi Kanu delighted in death and ordered on live radio they should cut 2000 heads to bury Ikonso.
https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

THEM KEEP YOU FOR ONE ROOM FOR ABUJA LIKE ASHAWO.

I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE, FULANI MUST HAVE ALREADY STARTED FCUUKING YOUR SHIT HOLE.

FULANI CAN FCVK ANYTHING, INCLUDING ANIMALS.

U NO GET SHAME.

We can come to south east any time we want and drop live location like we have always done. Your threats ends in the toilet you known IPOB gunman

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Just as Nnamdi Kanu delighted in death and ordered on live radio they should cut 2000 heads to bury Ikonso.

ASK THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, I'VE BEEN HERE EVEN BEFORE NNAMDI KANU STARTED RADIO BIAFRA.

FROM THEN TILL NOW, I'VE NOT CHANGED.

I WILL BE HERE WHEN U ARE KILLED.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Miracle2022: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
toofit007:
only if you have forensic evidence that ipob or ESN actually committed the crime then you can prepare your case against them in your UN, US and UK. I am very much convinced that ipob or ESN didn't do this. This will likely be done by Simon Ekpa boys because Simon Ekpa told the world few weeks ago that every crime that has been committed in BIAFRA land since the extra ordinary rendition of Mazi NNAMDI KANU is been done by his boys under his command.
is Simon ekpa not an ipob member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:04pm On May 05, 2022
Kingsley1000:

They are those bank rolling and funding ipob miscreant just to spite buhari .They will blame it on dss grin

If we dont blame fulani DSS who will? cheesy
I remember that old Dettol advert

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:05pm On May 05, 2022
Sweetooth:
My God... What did they do wrong cry

Nnamdi Kanu ordered unknown gunmen A.K.A Esn to kill all Nigerian soldiers

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:05pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

We can come to south east any time we want and drop live location like we have always done. Your threats ends in the toilet you known IPOB gunman

OFCOURSE YOU CAN, ASIDE YOURSELF, AM THE ONLY PERSON HERE CERTAIN U ACT AS AN INFORMANT FOR FULANI DSS AND GO ROUND KILLING PEOPLE IN SE.

NOW, U WANT ME TO GIVE YOU MEETING POINT, AS IF U GO FIT COME.

I CAN SEND YOU, BUT THAT WILL BE A WASTE.

YOUR A CONDEM MAN, NWURUANWU...
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Miracle2022: 11:05pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

AND IF DSS COMMIT THE CRIME, MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING, MAY YOU WATCH YOUR DAUGHTER RAPE AND BUTCHER IN YOUR PRESENT, MAY YOU DIE A PAINFUL DEATH, IN JESUS NAME.
Amen,Amen,Amen.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ruggedtimi(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2022
Thunder fire anybody wey come here talk say na DSS or Fulani...mehn if this esn guys try this shit with any ijaw soldier...Dem go head am.

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by jumobi1(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2022
Take down the pics. They have family members and loved ones. Put yourself in their shoes and imagine watching your love one cut. It’s terrible.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by barragan: 11:06pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

How do you know that this happened in the South East? Nobody knows where it happened. Even the knife used in this video is is that type used in cutting Suya, something a Northerner would use

Who is this bastard and why are the moderators allowing such an unconscionable idiot post on this forum?

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Sweetooth(f): 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu ordered unknown gunmen A.K.A Esn to kill all Nigerian soldiers

My heart's bleeding

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by bomb24: 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
Yujin:
Ask yourselves how Oyigboupdate is always the first to get videos about senseless killings in the SE. It is simply because he's always close to the crime scene.
Take note of the type of knife used in the killing. It isn't common in the whole southern Nigeria especially in the eastern region. That knife is commonly used in the north especially the far north. The Fulani's think all these killings dey do and accuse IPOB will make Igbos to turn against us. That will never happen. Our people know the trick and will endure it. However, all of those involved in this will pay heavily including you oyigboupdate.

Have shame.

dumb bloke!

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Okwyjesus(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:
Blood of Jesus shocked cry

This video has killed the last support I have for IPOB

To hell with freedom when you have chosen the heart of a beast.

To hell with Nnamdi KANU

To hell with every individual involved in this mess

To hell with all the miscreants that has turned my beloveth igboland to Golgotha.

To hell with ........

Please I won't trade my conscience for rubbish

My heart goes out to her embarassed

Bro am with you. They have lost it.

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...Odi wl get to ur family before igbos . Air ,water and sand who watched the injustice meted on igbos shall answer this request.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ruggedtimi(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are idle from morning to night and you are paid by Fulani to fight Igbo nation. Karma shall visit u .
u are a f**l ..you can see them killing an Igbo s*ster u still dey talk about Fulani....f**l...big one

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by paramakina202: 11:12pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:
Blood of Jesus shocked cry

This video has killed the last support I have for IPOB

To hell with freedom when you have chosen the heart of a beast.

To hell with Nnamdi KANU

To hell with every individual involved in this mess

To hell with all the miscreants that has turned my beloveth igboland to Golgotha.

To hell with ........

Please I won't trade my conscience for rubbish

My heart goes out to her embarassed

Ain't you IPOB member or supporter again?

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by barragan: 11:13pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I followed this link to Facebook, omo the comments from Igbo people are crazy. These MFs are gone for real. There is no hope for that region again.

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Yujin(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mumu why not quote the prayer and accept the blood be on your head if its IPOB that did it as you're accused. the same way I accepted the blood being on my head and same fate if I have any hand in any killing at all as I'm accused. That will go a long way that all this beating around the bush all this unity beggar talk, fulani, DSS etc

Why should I quote the prayer of a dishonest fool who was deported for human traficking? You have no single honour left to give your any chance of being taken seriously.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Christistruth00: 11:16pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
No amount of propaganda by your Jihadist will bring IPOB down.. cos Biafra actualization is a task that must be accomplished.... Chronic unity beggars..

https://m.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:16pm On May 05, 2022
Yujin:

Why should I quote the prayer of a dishonest fool who was deported for human traficking? You have no single honour left to give your any chance of being taken seriously.

NO, HE IS SELLING HIS ANUS TO FULANI AND HOPING ONE DAY TO BE GOVERNOR OR SENATOR IN SOKOTO STATE.

HE IS LIVING ON BORROWED TIME.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:17pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

OFCOURSE YOU CAN, ASIDE YOURSELF, AM THE ONLY PERSON HERE CERTAIN U ACT AS AN INFORMANT FOR FULANI DSS AND GO ROUND KILLING PEOPLE IN SE.

NOW, U WANT ME TO GIVE YOU MEETING POINT, AS IF U GO FIT COME.

I CAN SEND YOU, BUT THAT WILL BE A WASTE.

YOUR A CONDEM MAN, NWURUANWU...

U this known IPOB gunman. If it is a waste I have given u my own come to bannex plaza Abuja quote me and tell me when you are coming.
Atleast if Muhammad cannot go to the mountains the mountains will go to Mohammed.

Unknown IPOB gunman like u.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by paramakina202: 11:17pm On May 05, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu and all those that support his killing machine in Igboland shall not end well.

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Christistruth00: 11:18pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
No amount of propaganda by your Jihadist will bring IPOB down.. cos Biafra actualization is a task that must be accomplished.... Chronic unity beggars..

https://m.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:18pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U this known IPOB gunman. If it is a waste I have given u my own come to bannex plaza Abuja quote me and tell me when you are coming.
Atleast if Muhammad cannot go to the mountains the mountains will go to Mohammed.

NO U WONT LAST...

U ARE MARKED FOR DEATH AND THE SPIRIT OF DEATH DWELLS AROUND YOU.

STOP LOOKING FOR ME, I CANNOT BE YOUR VICTIM, WE ARE THE SPECIAL ONE, LIVING UNDER GOD'S GRACE, LOVE AND PROTECTION.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Oyiboman69: 11:20pm On May 05, 2022
'This is unknown gun men live and direct'...this statement makes me question the veracity of this video.
I strongly believe that the unknown gunmen will not be this childish to come out with that line cos obviously, that statement was deliberately made to sway the attention of security men from getting to the truth. Others and some I do not know...but this,my guts is telling me not to believe it.
before you guys will call me ipob sympathizer, know I'm not an ibo man and neither am I from the east,and crime of this magnitude should not go unchecked and the killers roaming the street and still breathing the air....

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:20pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

IF U KNOW, MY FAMILY, THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND, Y I CALLED YOU A HOUSE BOY.

I HAVE SEEN YOU AND HEARD YOUR IGBOTIC ACCENT, I JUST DEY LAUGH.

HOUSE BOY FEELING FUNKY.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:21pm On May 05, 2022
barragan:

Who is this bastard and why are the moderators allowing such an unconscionable idiot post on this forum?
That guy dey call gidgiddy
My brother na wetin we dey see for this nairaland o.
Even if the gunmen said we are ESN they will say how can the killers introduce themselves fully.
That video where the ESN roasted those beheaded police some time last year they called their name fully as ESN. This same gidgiddy was saying he doesnt believe the killers who said plainly they are ESN.

Na so. The next thing na to shout fulani DSS

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:23pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

That guy dey call gidgiddy
My brother na wetin we dey see for this nairaland o.
Even if the gunmen said we are ESN they will say how can the killers introduce themselves fully.
That video where the ESN roasted those beheaded police some time last year they called their name fully as ESN. This same gidgiddy was saying he doesnt believe the killers who said plainly they are ESN.

Na so. The next thing na to shout fulani DSS

IS THIS NOT U?

HOUSEBOY!

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:23pm On May 05, 2022
Yujin:

Beating around d bush. Now your problem is deportation not the topic on ground.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:24pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Beating around d bush. Now your problem is deportation not the topic on ground.

DENY THAT U HAVE NEVER BEEN A HOUSEBOY BEFORE?

DENY AM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' / Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa / Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.