Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21620 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Bolaji26(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2022
Znation:
I'm sending 5k to anyone that will share me the link to watch this video,
pm me make i send u d video.. I really need the 5k
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by clericuzzio(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

How would you love it if the Courageous Woman whose head IPOB chopped off was your blood Sister ?

Did you read my last sentence?

Violence is never an option,let alone taking life arbitrarily.

If this govt is serious about security,the culprits would have been fished out and the location determined in less than few hours. But rather than do their job, they blame it on a group that has denied commiting such crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Christistruth00: 8:34pm On May 06, 2022
clericuzzio:

Did you read my last sentence?

Violence is never an option,let alone taking life arbitrarily.

If this govt is serious about security,the culprits would have been fished out and the location determined in less than few hours. But rather than do their job, they blame it on a group that has denied commiting such crime

https://m.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by after4: 9:06pm On May 06, 2022
dont mind him, this particular idiot that calls himself OyigboUpdate is always the first to get any news, video or picture of any killing of these unknown gunmen, they kill and give him the video to spread the news for them. one day hand go touch you for all the people you and your group kill in the SE

OBALOLA55:
THE LAST TIME THEY KILLED SOME FULANI MEN IN IMO STATE, THEY SPREAD THE IPOB FLAG ON THE FLOOR AND WAS CONSTANTLY VIDEOING IT WHILE KILLING THE FULANI MEN.

SERGIO104 WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL ME WHERE KENECHUKWU OKEKE IS NOW . ONCE THEY ARE DONE WITH THEIR MESSENGERS BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE, THEY WILL ELIMINATE THEM

AFTER GOD NA GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ManirBK: 9:18pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

May I never see good if what I'm about to say is a lie. I was about to take my bathe mehn after seeing this video I lost interest. As im typing now I'm naked on my bed.
Before coming I bought milk to just drink tea as dinner but right now I've lost appetite.
Mehn... my heart is just beating. I wonder how she would have been feeling when she have seen how they beheaded her husband close to her and she knows she is next...

Chai God nna err
your words prevented me from watching the vedio. do you mean they slaughtered him in front of her watching!!!
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Idiko1: 9:25pm On May 06, 2022
Who made the video? I have many suspects in mind and IPOB is not one of them.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by kelechi50: 10:10pm On May 06, 2022
Too bad, Man inhumanity to Man.
One thing I know is that he that kills with sword, will also be killed by sword.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by toofit007: 8:00am On May 07, 2022
Taba21:

No president, no referendum, no kanu, you can do your worse
and when the worse start rolling out, stop your complains. More beheading on the way.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by clericuzzio(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2022
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2022
Taba21:

God will punish your house whole for defending evils and as this video is being circulating so shall you witness the one that will happen to your family being share online.

Animal, Fulani herdsmen are the one speaking igbo

even if a fulani man learn igbo,a real igbo man can still hear it out....

better separate from ipob....
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
How can I download the video please, or watch it?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 5:36pm On May 07, 2022
toofit007:
and when the worse start rolling out, stop your complains. More beheading on the way.

Continue eating yourselves since you know your boundary
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Tingotoe: 5:38pm On May 07, 2022
For the sake of my sanity I will never watch that video. IPOB are terrorists and we crush them
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 5:46pm On May 07, 2022
Risentouch:

At least a link of the thread with video can do justice to this argument or are you denying that you didn't post this video first here?

Like I said before, I don't know why I am having that feeling that you are the one that recorded that video and posted here to paint IPOB black.

See another animal in human form
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2022
Taba21:

See another animal in human form

If you really want to quote me, try and be reasonable. As a human being you claim to be you must not attach insult to make a point.
Do you empty brain get that?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by LivingTribunal: 4:50pm On May 08, 2022
Sergio104:

You made the wrong move the moment you picked arm

Exactly, creating the ESN network and their actions resulted to the chaos in igboland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Jonathan May Not Run On APC Ticket / Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" / No President Resigns During War, Jonathan Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.