Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21636 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

So you're expecting me to show u how other Nairalanders who posted the phone call and who posted the pictures got theirs. Stop sounding dumb

At least a link of the thread with video can do justice to this argument or are you denying that you didn't post this video first here?

Like I said before, I don't know why I am having that feeling that you are the one that recorded that video and posted here to paint IPOB black.

6 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

With your own mentality of anybody who denies something is free, then nobody should be in jail.

I am giving u an instance that there is a possibility of a group killing and denying.
Right now BBC and Linda Ikeji is being sued for saying Blackaxe are killers.
But the members are still the ones releasing the videos to the public then the group will do the work to deny the actions.
All u have to do is to join the dots together. That is why u have a brain.

Stop shying away from the real issues, because the instance you are giving here is even more like defending IPOB. Read again, it shows there's no proof of IPOB behind the death of the couple.
Nowadays any news that has to do with killings is tagged to IPOB just for clout chasing sake. You people don't even care or verify how it happened. If we read news of killings by unknown gunmen in other regions, it's a normal crime but down east it will be tagged Igbo killing Igbo FOR IPOB sake.

How much of this energy and thread have you put up in respect to killer herdsmen?
Why the so much love for the Igbo people you hate?

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
Risentouch:

Stop shying away from the real issues, because the instance you are giving here is even more like defending IPOB. Read again, it shows there's no proof of IPOB behind the death of the couple.
Nowadays any news that has to do with killings is tagged to IPOB just for clout chasing sake. You people don't even care or verify how it happened. If we read news of killings by unknown gunmen in other regions, it's a normal crime but down east it will be tagged Igbo killing Igbo FOR IPOB sake.

How much of this energy and thread have you put up in respect to killer herdsmen?

The same killing Nnamdi Kanu himself ordered and cheered. But activities are denied now he is in jail... Mehn no quote me again. Youre a blockhead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The same killing Nnamdi Kanu himself ordered and cheered. But activities are denied now he is in jail... Mehn no quote me again. Youre a blockhead

The only reason I am quoting you is in respect of how you got the video first and seem to be the only real source of it if you are not the one that recorded it.

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
Risentouch:

Even that Chidinma or so that killed that Billionaire now that she has been arrested as Nnamdi Kanu is arrested, she has denied as IPOB is denying. Besides we didn't see her with the knife stabbing as evidence we only heard, the same way we heard Nnamdi Kanu on radio with his mouth ordering unknown gunmen to behead 2000 people and bury with Ikonso. Even if Onyearmy the arrested unknown gunman confessed he was an ESN/IPOB that they beheaded 30. We would not believe because we didn't see evidence we only heard. Are u okay now? don't mention me again...

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:52pm On May 06, 2022
Risentouch:

The only reason I am quoting you is in respect of how you got the video first and seem to be the only real source of it if you are not the one that recorded it.

Oga I get doctor wey dey sell good eyeglass o. How many times will I reply u that the video was released to the families, the phone call was recorded. The first people who reported the news and posted the first pictures go and ask them too.
Instead you're saying you're expecting the same explanation from me from how the first people got it.
Don't u know whatsap have forwarded? and what makes u think the family members cannot use it? And the people they forwarded it too cannot forward it to other people. Thank God I was not even the person who reported this case and reported the phone call it was other nairalanders.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Even that Chidinma or so that killed that Billionaire now that she has been arrested as Nnamdi Kanu is arrested, she has denied as IPOB is denying. Besides we didn't see her with the knife stabbing as evidence we only heard, the same way we heard Nnamdi Kanu on radio with his mouth ordering unknown gunmen to behead 2000 people and bury with Ikonso. Even if Onyearmy the arrested unknown gunman confessed he was an ESN/IPOB that they beheaded 30. We would not believe because we didn't see evidence we only heard. Are u okay now? don't mention me again...

As long as you cannot be able to prove me wrong about you recording that video.

In summary you are a paid agent that is causing havoc in the east to demonize IPOB, you and your crew killed those couple, recorded it to play to script of making sure UK and the world proscribe IPOB, which means everything was staged.
Prove me wrong if you can.

You are always carrying IPOB matter for head, I am yet to see you make a thread to sympathize with people from Benue for the killings going on there, why always Igbo/IPOB that you are so sympathetic about.

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Oga I get doctor wey dey sell good eyeglass o. How many times will I reply u that the video was released to the families, the phone call was recorded. The first people who reported the news and posted the first pictures go and ask them too.
Instead you're saying you're expecting the same explanation from me from how the first people got it.
Don't u know whatsap have forwarded? and what makes u think the family members cannot use it? And the people they forwarded it too cannot forward it to other people. Thank God I was not even the person who reported this case and reported the phone call it was other nairalanders.

Still running away from my question.

How come that you are so sympathetic to be the first person to post video if you are not the recorder, let's assume me u got it from WhatsApp forward as you claim, but it went public through you.

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by AfonjaEmir: 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
You dey fear now abi?? ........your cup don full already.
angry angry angry angry angry useless kogi state sewer miscreant...spits

OyigboUpdate:

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:03pm On May 06, 2022
Risentouch:

Still running away from my question.

How come that you are so sympathetic to be the first person to post video if you are not the recorder, let's assume me u got it from WhatsApp forward as you claim, but it went public through you.

You're a block head na.
If u answer a blockhead question 10 times he will still be asking the same question.
U can beat 40 scholars with one fact but you cannot beat one idiot with 40 facts.
A picture and a video and a recorded call was released by the family members according to the news even on frontpage everywhere.
Other people posted the pictures. They weren't the ones who snapped them.
Other people posted the call record. They weren't the ones who made the call.

But OyigboUpdate posts one of the three things that was released and he automatically becomes the person videoing it until he proves it's not him.

Now its confirmed you're an IPOB bingo. If I reply u on this particular thread again err.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 3:17pm On May 06, 2022
platymus:

You lack proper and functional reasoning faculty
Is that your medical history?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by clericuzzio(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
christistruth01:

SHUT UP!!!!

This is not time for your useless Evil wicked Propaganda

You and IPOB are Evil !!!!!!

The most Vile Creatures that ever came out of Nigeria !!!!!!!!!

You are not human beings you are worse than animals

Even dogs have Compassion!!!!!!

You Probably cooked and ate her dead body too

You will hear from the Almighty

Repent now because you are already finished

See how this mofo is spilling trash,
What will you now say of The fulanis whose killings, maiming and wanting destruction is covertly supported by the govt.

Note: I don't support crimes against anyone

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by flamingREED(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You're a block head na.
If u answer a blockhead question 10 times he will still be asking the same question.
U can beat 40 scholars with one fact but you cannot beat one idiot with 40 facts.
A picture and a video and a recorded call was released by the family members according to the news even on frontpage everywhere.

But OyigboUpdate posts one of the three things that was released and he automatically becomes the person videoing it until he proves it's not him.

Now its confirmed you're an IPOB bingo. If I reply u on this particular thread again err.

Which WhatsApp group is it that it was shared in? Tell us 'cos many of us wan join. Abi you belong in the same WhatsApp group with all the affected families? Bros, which group is that? WhatsApp groups dey get name o.
As in, all over Nigeria, you're the one who has the video before anyone else.

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Minjim: 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
Thank God I didn't watch it.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ITbomb(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2022
For a group to kill someone in such a gruesome way, it should be sending a message and will immediately claim responsibility. Even the worst in Middle East will always claim responsibility with their flags flying behind and a verifiable contact giving the message.

I didn't see any of that to link it to IPOB or ESN.
IPOB has denied it and so far no one has made any counterclaim

There's something they are not telling us.
Without being sympathetic, this act is too dastardly to be IPOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You're a block head na.

Insults is your back up strategy, instead of giving me evidence. IT'S ok.
We are in a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ITbomb(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2022
Risentouch:
Here are my questions;

Where is the exact location this happened? (I mean verified location).

Who recorded it?

How did @Oyigboupdate get it first hand?

What is the motive of this video and action, is it for propaganda or exposure?

How do you prove that someone speaking Igbo is really an Igbo person come to talk of tagging the person to an organization based on speculation?

Can someone answer me these questions without attaching insults to it?
The bold is the hard part, the online mercenaries where not trained on that,
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Znation(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2022
I'm sending 5k to anyone that will share me the link to watch this video,
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You're a block head na.

I only asked you how you got the video since you claim you didn't recorded it you gave an instance of WhatsApp forwarding which I assumed if you are right the video must have been circulating before reaching you.
So how come you are the first source of the video online and now you resorted to insults.
What do I expect more from a paid agent of destruction who drives joy from propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 06, 2022
SisterFire:
...good question I was Reincarnated then as little as human, and Reincarnates don't possess immortal powers , we can only die again to haunt a full town of urchins , As a RUNÉSH I am stronger than Yahweh but as sisterfire I just possessed histories, knowledge and codes that's all ...nature wants it.that way ,not me.

grin grin grin. Alright ancient clown, since you're a reincarnate and reincarnates possess no immortal power, allow us rest, all your unending idle stories here all day.
How much knowledge do your know about the past? Just show us something you're capable of or you stop making noise here everyday. grin

You're not different from every other little beings. Abeg go sniff cunt and allow us rest here.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2022
flamingREED:

Which WhatsApp group is it that it was shared in? Tell us 'cos many of us wan join. Abi you belong in the same WhatsApp group with all the affected families? Bros, which group is that? WhatsApp groups dey get name o.
As in, all over Nigeria, you're the one who has the video before anyone else.

That's the fact, but what do you expect from a paid agent?

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
revolt:

That's exactly what that video was meant to ignite. I am not a supporter of ipob, have never been, and will never be. I have seen various terrorist executions and one thing I know is.... they don't come out to deny after posting it. The faces of ipob leadership aren't masked. They're all open and constantly mke videos. Which is why I wasn't surprised they have come out to vehemently deny and condemn these videos.

I honestly suspect fg is playing a very nasty propaganda campaign of calumny. They are trying to destroy the image of igbos in general to turn the rest of Nigeria against igbos. Especially as concerns igbo presidency. They really want to send military enmass there.
I e never seen where a terrorist organisation makes videos then comes out to condemn and deny. There is something really going on. Has the fulanization changed tactics. Cos I know esn dealt a serious blow to their advances in the forests.
so someone put knives in the hands of those evidently igbos cannibals hands and forced them to kill those people? Una never serious. The good thing is Nigerian army will 100% unleash mayhem on that region and no one will give a shiit about the lying cannibals
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Lovelive: 4:28pm On May 06, 2022
Keep quiet !
Must you add your generations to the karma that will soon meet you ?
You are doing all these things (propagandas and evil stuffs) because of money.
Must you be the only one, always have access to these kind of videos.

If not that you are on the side of the bully/government, I swear you would have been tracked down since. But reverse is the case here.

Fortunately some of us have brain / faculty to think, we are real and genuine thinkers. Thank God for that.

You OyigboUpdate, we know you even though you don't know your real self.

Nature will surely give you what you deserve.

Warning : Never mention your generations again.

OyigboUpdate:

Isee. I shall meet this fate and my generations if I have any hand in this or any killing in Igbo land.
And if this is IPOB may u meet the same fate can I hear Isee from u?

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Lovelive: 4:37pm On May 06, 2022
Like I said before, I don't know why I am having that feeling that you are the one that recorded that video and posted here to paint IPOB black.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Lovelive: 4:40pm On May 06, 2022
Risentouch:

As long as you cannot be able to prove me wrong about you recording that video.

In summary you are a paid agent that is causing havoc in the east to demonize IPOB, you and your crew killed those couple, recorded it to play to script of making sure UK and the world proscribe IPOB, which means everything was staged.
Prove me wrong if you can.

You are always carrying IPOB matter for head, I am yet to see you make a thread to sympathize with people from Benue for the killings going on there, why always Igbo/IPOB that you are so sympathetic about.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:
Blood of Jesus shocked cry

This video has killed the last support I have for IPOB

To hell with freedom when you have chosen the heart of a beast.

To hell with Nnamdi KANU

To hell with every individual involved in this mess

To hell with all the miscreants that has turned my beloveth igboland to Golgotha.

To hell with ........

Please I won't trade my conscience for rubbish

My heart goes out to her embarassed
You're a fool if you believe IPOB did this. This wickedness was carried out by Nigerian Govt using their terrorist soldiers as adviced by Catriona Leign, the plan is to draw out reason to hurriedly pronounce IPOB as a Terrorist Organization by British Govt. That is exactly why three days after that incident, the British Govt announced the exclusion of IPOB from Asylum beneficiaries and Oyigboupdate and his gang of propagandists under the contract by Nigeria Govt against IPOB hurriedly rushed into Nairaland to create a fallacious thread that IPOB has been declared a Terrorist Organization by British Govt. My worry is that most of the people like you in this contraption especially the foolish youths who does not reason with their brain seems to know nothing more than they're merely told by their oppressors. So sad.

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
Lovelive:
Keep quiet !
Must you add your generations to the karma that will soon meet you ?
You are doing all these things (propagandas and evil stuffs) because of money.
Must you be the only one, always have access to these kind of videos.

If not that you are on the side of the bully/government, I swear you would have been tracked down since. But reverse is the case here.

Fortunately some of us have brain / faculty to think, we are real and genuine thinkers. Thank God for that.

You OyigboUpdate, we know you even though you don't know your real self.

Nature will surely give you what you deserve.

Warning : Never mention your generations again.

I add my generations because am 200% sure of myself. If you're sure of your self gide ofonogu, swear your own as accused all this rants ends in the toilet when your hands are not clean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
For those of you who might think I am just doing online ranting.

The question I have for you all is; why is it that @Oyigboupdate only makes thread about IPOB/ESN/UGM?

Are there no other national issues bothering him or is that how much he loves the Igbo people?

Like I said before there is a possibility that oyigboupdate has a hand in this killing and he needs to be watched.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Gnosis777: 5:13pm On May 06, 2022
The video is gone. Can you re-upload or post it using another source? I did see the pictures in the crime section and it's atrocious what happened to that couple; the kind of stuff that not even nightmares are made of.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Risentouch(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
@Oyigboupdate why did you delete your thread when I wanted to clarify you on your lies, you are claiming Igbo.
Make Amadioha no Strike you oo.
Anyways I can still Update you here.

I see you are a serial liar and your are being unprofessional about this.

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Christistruth00: 6:28pm On May 06, 2022
clericuzzio:

See how this mofo is spilling trash,
What will you now say of The fulanis whose killings, maiming and wanting destruction is covertly supported by the govt.

Note: I don't support crimes against anyone

How would you love it if the Courageous Woman whose head IPOB chopped off was your blood Sister ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

FG Set To Generate Electricity From Uranium / Afenifere Urges Kwara Governor To Join Amotekun / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.