Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises (431 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / 6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
Renowned media personality Jessica Opare Saforo has cautioned men against spending on their women in their relationships.

According to the former Citi FM hostess, men who regularly give their partners money or base on that to build their relationships will see it collapse in the end.

She said money is the worst thing a man can give to his lover.

“People might think that given their partner money guarantees loyalty, love, and happiness in the relationship but I am here to tell you that is actually not the case. If you are someone who has based your whole relationship on money as the solution to everything, there’s an argument and the next thing you do is give her money to go and buy her favorite thing, go shopping, what you are doing is actually damaging your relationship because money cannot be the solution to everything.

"There is more to life than money. Money is great, money is good, money makes things easier, a lot of things but it is not the solution to every problem,” she said.

Credit : Kumah Prince Michael

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises by DaInferno(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
All the Nigerian ladies:both online and offline left the went offline grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises by adefitim(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
Simp
Re: Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
litigator:
money is the worst thing a man can give to his lover.

i second the above... there are so many different ways you cn show care and affection to someone WITHOUT HANDING MONEY
Re: Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises by everythinggirly(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2022
I can see you have enough, both joke apart money is not everything.
Re: Stop Spending On Your Woman — Jessica Opare Advises by Nyascobar1414: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Simps Invest in their women...

(1) (Reply)

Ghhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg / 5 Things Most Men Get Wrong While Approaching A Lady / [STORY] The Pastor’s Wife (episode 1-22)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.