Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget (27947 Views)

Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021) / *sales* *if U No Get Money* ����� *buy Half Plotl / Buy Half Plot Of Land At City Of David Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Soffyh(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2022
What of ikoyi
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Mom007(f): 11:43am On May 06, 2022
chloride6:

Land in Isheri is about 10m...

But the road will kill you plus no light and distance from everywhere..

Make it 15 to 20m and get land closer to the road instead of going into white sand to look for cheap land. Use the rest to buy and install solar panels and inverters and voila! Problem solved! i can't help with the distance issue sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 11:47am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders in the property and other sections:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 - 15hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

Appreciate your responses!

Pls help a brother's 2022 housing ministry and move to the promised land smiley

I have lands In Ibeji Lekki , Ajah awoyaya and Epe. The are inside Estates. And you will get one plat for 15-20 million and lesser.
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 11:49am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

My advice would be to change your money into pounds and store it away in the bank.

Proceed with a visa to the UK either through studies for your wife or yourself. Have at least 4-6m stashed for the trip. Your visa would be deemed a spousal/family visa (whatever it is called) and with that, the whole family moves as one person studying is all they require.

There... work hard and save for a yr outside London. Reside in the North. Avoid the South, East and West England. In one yr you could save 1m a month living in the North. So by the end of year 1, you should have 12m. Do this for 5 years and you should have 60m+.

Return with the savings to Nigeria and add it to your 15-25m and you should be able to afford land, 3 bedroom apartment or a home in a suitable place on the Island, Lagos which quadruples in value in 2 yrs or more at Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi ( under distress sale ) etc.

This gives you a serene environment with very high security and a higher standard of living (if you can afford it) in Nigeria as such properties are considered very favourable when acquiring loans in Nigeria.

By the time your property has appreciated slightly, you can always get higher value than what you invested originally.

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Xfemt(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2022
15-25 million to buy half plot of land ? shocked

What the hell is wrong with some Nigerians
Is it that the money is too much you just want to trow it away

With that kind of money you can buy acres of land in a well developing area and register to start a real estate business imagine buying one plot of land for 300k and selling for 1.2million that times 2 of your capital and profit

Some people get cap but them no get head to wear am

What my business
Your money your problem

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by MrBroke(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2022
Production price - sales price = your loss grin
More money more problems
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by IsheriNorthGRA: 12:00pm On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

Have you been to Isheri North GRA, lately? A plot at the main entrance road, first gate, is now being sold for 50m. Also, the roads are being tarred/paved every year. I want to also inform you that embankment is currently being done. If you reconsider it and want to see the embankment work, I will upload the video on YouTube for you.

Why I'm saying this, is because I want you to know that the issue of flood will soon be a thing of the past. Do not let that stop you, and end up later, wishing you had bought a land in there. Those who can see the future are currently building properties there as we speak. You can reach me on WhatsApp via this number: 09060008212. I can also share the video on WhatsApp.

Instagram: Isherinorth

You're welcome

Embankment project video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RUR0vKWtny8

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Unibenfucker(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2022
frowland:

ROI in Lagos real estate is far better than any other state.

Lol

I bought a plot of in Asaba for #20Million last year 2021 . The land is currently going for #25Million within a year #5million profit done enter

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by dapotemi: 12:10pm On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

I think your budget is too low for ogudu....You might be lucky with olowora and ogba but i prefer Alapere...You will have most of the requirement there....But even in Alapere, pls there are good and bad places there so shine your eyes..Within the last 5 years i observed alot of decent folks are moving into Alapere..My landlord just sold the house am staying there for over a 100m...Do your due dilligence.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Faiththatworks post=112570055][/quote] I can smell BULLSHIT from a mile away! Anyway goodluck to your next victims
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by frowland(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Lol

I bought a plot of in Asaba for #20Million last year 2021 . The land is currently going for #25Million within a year #5million profit done enter

If you had done the same in Lagos, the difference will be much more.

I bought a land in Lagos 2014 for 6.5 because there was a building in the land and sold it for 40m 2021. I bought half a plot for 5million in 2018 and it's currently selling for 25m (p&t ipaja).
Where I am currently living, I bought it for 7m one and half plot 2013. Current value excluding the building 35m - Ask anyone who knows lagos of peace estate Baruwa.
The land I bought in owerri the current value is still hanging around that 3-6m profit margin.
The thing with Lagos is high demand and less availability compared to Abuja or any other big city.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by fafambo: 12:19pm On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

Pls help a brother's 2022 housing ministry and move to the promised land smiley that money can get u a house at orchid road,opposite eleganza if u don't mind.
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by dropsywilliams(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2022
We have houses at Abuja lifecamp phase2 and galadimawa,gozampe land LUGBE land ,and lastly kubwa 08034851451,come for inspections,office located at alibro atrium plaza utako,your home is ur pride, petronize us now we are running a promo!!
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2022
[quote author=makavell7 post=112569726]Nigerians and fraud! something tells me you are the owner of INSTANTCOINS
I'm very very angry with this rubbish you wrote here,I wish I can see you face to face to unleash my anger on you.
I was defrauded on that platform since April 23rd and I seriously looking for how to get the owner of that fraud platform to arrest him.
Now you are typing this gibberish..
I just believe people shouldn't suffer selling their Bitcoins and giving an alternative,why don't you try and see if I will deliver instead of spreading gibberish.
Be very careful with your words,or are you also a staff of that scam company called INSTANTCOINS.ng![/quote) I can smell BULLSHIT from a mile away! Anyway goodluck to your next victims!
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by dapotemi: 12:22pm On May 06, 2022
frowland:

If you had done the same in Lagos, the difference will be much more.

I bought a land in Lagos 2014 for 6.5 because there was a building in the land and sold it for 40m 2021. I bought half a plot for 5million in 2018 and it's currently selling for 25m (p&t ipaja).
Where I am currently living, I bought it for 7m one and half plot 2013. Current value excluding the building 35m - Ask anyone who knows lagos of peace estate Baruwa.
The land I bought in owerri the current value is still hanging around that 3-6m profit margin.
The thing with Lagos is high demand and less availability compared to Abuja or any other big city.

Peace estate!!You're very right!!!

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Basheg: 12:46pm On May 06, 2022
I can help u with a plot of land at Epe around 8-10M. With good road network. If u are interested
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by samegold(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2022
Most of these area you're mentioning, your budget cannot be enough unless you want them to sell you waterlogged land.

What's wrong in getting a total dry full plot land for a lesser amount in more developing areas. With that amount you can get acre of land in some developing areas and flip it and grow your money.

I have lands for lesser price in Epe, Itori, Ifo, ibeju-lekki, Ayobo-Ipaja, Ikola, Atan-Ota, Ewekoro, Agbara, Badagry, Abeokuta (Ilewo and Ibara Orílẹ̀), Mowe, Ado-Ekiti, Abuja (Kuje) etc etc... with flexible payment.

For further enquiries, chat me up on WhatsApp 0 7 0 6 3 4 5 0 5 0 5. or send an email to samuelgold@olyditegroupng.com

1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by chloride6: 12:49pm On May 06, 2022
Mom007:

Make it 15 to 20m and get land closer to the road instead of going into white sand to look for cheap land. Use the rest to buy and install solar panels and inverters and voila! Problem solved! i can't help with the distance issue sha. grin

You can get land of 10m to 12m in Fagbile sef..

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Ecclesiastes1: 12:51pm On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:
I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

I have a perfect fit for you that meets your requirements:

-Shoprite
-Skymall
-Blenco
-Reliable power supply
-Well secured
-Non flooding

Aconcagua:

Uh oh. The property I have is out of these areas. It's at Olokonla, just after Lagos Business School, Ajah.

And no, your budgeted amount wouldn't get you a half plot but full 600sqm plot with a governor's consent as title.

Just in case you may reconsider, please kindly reach out to me. Many thanks.
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by reflexionz(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

Urgent Sale:
600sqm of Land with 3 bedroom Bungalow on it along Denro Isasi road which is 15minutes from Ojodu Berger, Ojodu Abiodun axis.
Title: Registered Survey, Deed of Assignment and Purchase receipt.
Asking Price is #20,000,000.00 but negotiable
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by frozen70(f): 1:06pm On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

Try Palmgrove areas, Bariga areas and Akoka areas, you can access both mainland and Islands from these centres
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by AK481(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2022
i have a half plot of land in okeafa,a long osolo way ajao Estate .

C of O and governors concent available
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by bonnyhope: 1:12pm On May 06, 2022
Publiuscrassus:
You can get a a 4 bedroom bungalow on a full plot of land for less than 25 million at NNPC EJIGBO. Dm for more info. Not a scam

Traffic area
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by jgbemson1: 1:14pm On May 06, 2022
I can help you get one at Akoka yaba
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Ceejaytech: 1:22pm On May 06, 2022
Come down to ikorodu u can get a plot for such amount sef
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Mumusaphire: 1:26pm On May 06, 2022
bigcee:

30m to fill land and you want him to thank you later grin
Yes na. Lol
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Germi9: 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
I can give you a good location in Ajah((island), just get back to me
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by lexy2014: 1:54pm On May 06, 2022
Newton2024:
The OP has already said he doesn't want a swampy area.

You asked why would someone need to sandfill land after purchasing it. I just gave u the reason. I don't have any business with the op. Or are you looking for land for the OP? Did he ask u to be his spokesman?

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Homogbolahan: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
In ibeju-lekki from Abijoh town done to ibeju Agbe
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by StellarThesis: 2:26pm On May 06, 2022
25m for half a plot of land? You should reassess your investment priorities
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by jayman33: 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
I have one inside Aviation estate, 20hrs of power, good road network, reserved and calm area. Reserved area of Mafolukun, Oshodi. Within your budget... It's half a plot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brainbox, Bcm, Key Coding, Immobilisers, Car Parts..08120306356 / Paint Design Samples For Buildings In Nigeria / Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.