Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) (12050 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On May 06, 2022
Moderators don drunk again. This is what happens when enemies are in competition with each other.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Dakagara: 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
Wow
"stop wasting money on music producers" when You can produce industry standard songs on your phone for free I am looking for 100 interested people to teach how to produce a studio quality song on your android phone with all the softwares all for 1000 naira only , are you interested, do you want to start producing your own songs message me on WhatsApp now o9ol46l4984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ1tWGaNmhU&t=9s
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Amalekki: 1:53pm On May 06, 2022
Those pictures are deeper than they look. The reality of life. Brilliant!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 1:53pm On May 06, 2022
descarado:
Laziness and lack of control.

They don't have reason.
30 minutes in your room with good eating habit is all you need.

They will come here to compare themselves with women that are passing through body and hormonal changes.
Some birth control pills will just make you add weight unnecessarily not to talk of stress of keeping a home.

If you can't gym, eat and drink responsibly.

No one forced u to take birth control pills as well
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by seunlizy(f): 1:54pm On May 06, 2022
Consistency is the key while gymning . They still look good.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by BadNews: 1:56pm On May 06, 2022
No Be Small Thing
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
So far he's a good husband
So he doesn't have shirt since all this time?
And she didn't even buy for him.
Wicked woman.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by sageb: 1:59pm On May 06, 2022
amzee:
A woman has grabbed the attention of Twitter users after she shared before and now photos of what herself and her man, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/hisnameDerek/status/1522194508951216129?t=zlHoPSxB_LDgKnmXclltew&s=19

In the first photos, the man is seen looking ripped. In the second, his six packs was gone and has been replaced by a tummy pouch.

Twitter users reacted, telling her that her husband looked better before than now.

The woman responded, telling them that he is now more focused on taking care of his family than spending time at the gym.

Change is constant
Btw, where is ModestGal
ModestGal, it's been a long time without you online.
Oooh I will tell you all about it when I see you online again.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by bmdmix13: 2:01pm On May 06, 2022
Later she go say the man let him selve go, and start eyeing a younger fellow

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2022
'Responsible man have no time for gym'

I look and smile..
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2022
Confused gender
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
I don't support his new look. Being responsible for your family does not mean becoming irresponsible for your health and fitness.

If him die now, another man will take charge.

Las last the woman is happier that he has lossed shape...if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by yawehoverall: 2:12pm On May 06, 2022
Two same topics on front page.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
the man is using d same boxer!!!!
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 2:21pm On May 06, 2022
descarado:
Laziness and lack of control.

They don't have reason.
30 minutes in your room with good eating habit is all you need.

They will come here to compare themselves with women that are passing through body and hormonal changes.
Some birth control pills will just make you add weight unnecessarily not to talk of stress of keeping a home.

If you can't gym, eat and drink responsibly.

Very true. I went back to working out and I do skipping everyday. I feel and look alot better.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 2:28pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
This thing eventually made it.
The man is feeding well from a good woman.
Life is good.

Feeding well or he stopped working out due to family responsibilities. He lost the physique because he stopped being consistent.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by ExtremeDot: 2:28pm On May 06, 2022
There is a reason for everything.

At the time she took that first picture, she knew a time will come when she will have him less attractive in terms of his body fitness.

The first and second pictures taken by her, are no fluke, she had it all planned out.

Men are brave, Women are cowards.

Women are Smart/Wise like the serpent, Men are stupid like the Sheep.

Mother Nature must balance everything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2022

(1) (2)

Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / How Naked Ladies Almost Ruined My Music Career Yesterday (pics & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.