Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) (52589 Views)

Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by georjay(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2022
grin
HITsquad:
Smart girl, feed and feed him till he gets even more fat.

a fat man is slow and can't run away from you.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by DSC7: 8:23am On May 06, 2022
She don use junk foods drain this SIMPle guy fitness cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by beydanurdo: 8:23am On May 06, 2022
grin
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by VanMoyez: 8:23am On May 06, 2022
Very lazy! That's why man's lifespan is shorter than that of a woman!

What stops you from enjoying your marital bliss, and still keep fit? Simply lack of discipline. Kontinue!

16 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Desperados(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2022
The exact opposite na dey happen for this side.

As you enter the relationship, na once you go begin reduce like who get AIDS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by drLammy(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2022
Feed him so well till he becomes fat and unattractive to other ladies.

Sense grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2022
cenaman:
The guy no get six packs again.

Women! Women!! Women!!! Wetin women no fit do no dey exist.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by frugal(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
HITsquad:

And can barely attract the opposite sex. Smart woman cheesy.

If you want to anger your wife, register at the gym or start working out at home grin

14 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
Abegiii. Leave the man alone jare. Nothing do am
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
[b]
cenaman:
The guy no get six packs again.

Women! Women!! Women!!! Wetin women no fit do no dey exist.

Its not about the woman, its about taking responsibility.
with family more time for hustle and less time for gym.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by oyeb15: 8:29am On May 06, 2022
Na pot belle married man dey get. That's our six packs.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
englishmart:
The trick is simple. Feed him till he becomes unattractive to husband snatchers, aka evening newspapers.
drLammy:
Feed him so well till he becomes fat and unattractive to other ladies.

Sense grin
frugal:

And can Barely attract the opposite sex. Smart woman.

If you want to anger your wife, register at the gym or start working out at home grin

I see sharp guys in the building who know what's up. Some people get it. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Adituno: 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by olarent: 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Same with me now no night food,no soda,eat in the morning latest 6pm in the evening in the office.started from last week,am over weight now
Omihanifa:
They don dey feed Baba with heavy late night food
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:32am On May 06, 2022
This is the fate of pocohantas sucre papito

She will use good food to kill him.

cry cry cry cry cry

It gets worse. Guy may soon transition to love handles angry
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Savedday: 8:32am On May 06, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by lampvoice: 8:33am On May 06, 2022
Why didn't she show her breast in the second picture.. I'm sure there's a progress she don't want to show

Besides na you choke am with food

1 Like

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2022
If u leave gym
Gym will leave u

2 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 06, 2022
englishmart:
The trick is simple. Feed him till he becomes unattractive to husband snatchers, aka evening newspapers.
You mean becomes more attractive to girls of the night. Looking like aristo.

Poor man.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by beejay501: 8:35am On May 06, 2022
Obirin! Obirin!! Obirin!!!
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 8:42am On May 06, 2022
chatinent:
Boy to man.

Huh?? I see an enslaved man that has lost himself. I'd never be that man. For. What?? Even Tony Elumelu still keeps fit. This is not an achievement. He should do more for himself.

11 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by gadgethead: 8:47am On May 06, 2022
Somebody's wife before and after

1 Like

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2022
englishmart:

You are right
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2022
HITsquad:

Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by olarent: 8:48am On May 06, 2022
Advice for people that don't know,gym does not make you look fit without controlling what you eat and the quantity you eat.As a married man and woman not easy from work to home what time food ready 8pm finished eaten 8:20 go to bed 9pm that is the issue.you must stay at wake 3 hours after eaten,but do we have the patience when you eat around 8 or 9.
Solution
Me have started eating latest 6pm either outside or home my wife understand now,you must avoid soda drink or anything refined sugar and lunch should not be considered important eat fruit like water Mellon, pine apply, orange don't eat banana is same as EBA and corn.In conclusion eat vegetables and drink water and reduce quantity if ur food to %70 of what you take now.
Implications of fat belly and over weight is severe ,always calculate ur BMI

3 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2022
There's no excuse for not being fit.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2022
Six pack no dey give money....
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by nams77: 8:59am On May 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
Chai... A brother has been physically downgraded with Carbs and junks!

Worst part is that such guys will claim to be enjoying life!

One I know has become so fat, he literally gasps for air walking up or down the stairs. A nigga who used to be quite fit prior to marriage.

Guess you ain't talking about me grin

I sometimes shudder at the thought of any strenuous activity except bumping cool

Lord pls help me to get back.

Good thing is my brain is more sharper and I'm more wiser like Solomon.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2022
nams77:

Guess you ain't talking about me grin

I sometimes shudder at the thought of any strenuous activity except bumping cool

Lord pls help me to get back.

Good thing is my brain is more sharper and I'm more wiser like Solomon.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, try dey gym small... Doesn't hurt!
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2022
She can take good care of a man, and that's what men want.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.