Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) (52567 Views)

Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by nams77: 9:07am On May 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, try dey gym small... Doesn't hurt!

Ok. Will start next month
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Hotguy27: 9:08am On May 06, 2022
6 packs gone just like the standing breasts have gone too.

Life inside marriage!
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2022
HITsquad:
Smart girl, feed and feed him till he gets even more fat.

a fat man is slow and can't run away from you.
grin grin
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:09am On May 06, 2022
grin

The guy seem happier now...
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2022
Mission accomplished no need for packs
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:18am On May 06, 2022
Na stress and responsibilities change that man not food.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2022
This is to tell men folks that what woman cannot do does not exist. The woman's plan is to turn the man unattractive to any lady/woman outside by turning six packs to one big round pack.

2 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by WayoProphet: 9:36am On May 06, 2022
Only in Africa. Eh dey pay scatter for abroad

galaxy2020:
Six pack no dey give money....
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2022
Baba óbìrín grin grin
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by ubest007(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2022
Dear future wife, hope u dey see o..
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 9:48am On May 06, 2022
Na mumu dey marry naija gals shaa..
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by adecz: 9:55am On May 06, 2022
grin grin

In another 10 years ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 Like

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Crypticpreg: 9:56am On May 06, 2022
Are you pregnant? Congratulations! This is an amazing time in your life. You probably have a lot of questions, and that’s perfectly normal. In this blog post, we will answer all of your questions about pregnancy. We will cover everything from conception to delivery. We hope that this information helps you have a healthy and happy pregnancy! Read more https://crypticpregnancy.net/pregnancy-symptoms/
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by RillJ(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2022
So many ways to explain the development but let me pick a few

1. B4 Wedlock- Dude had time to spend in gym and exercises without much hassles from any one.
i. Exercise gave him the chiseled boy which attracted the women folks, including the conqueror (wife)
ii. While dating, lady (turned Conqueror/wife) is determined that he belongs to her and her alone, to keep, hold and use exclusively as she deems fit, to the exclusion of any other person.

2. Wedlock & Thereafter - Wife (conqueror) need to insert herself fully into and around the man. Less and less time for gym and exercise
i: New family, family increases ,thus increased responsibilities. Man have to devote more time to work and money making efforts, family demands and the exercises suffers
ii. Man have to eat more (Wife - honey u have to eat oooo! I spent so much effort to prepare the food specially for you ooo!) eat at odd hours, eat late and without exercise! The tommy growth begins
iii. Wife (conqueror) is determined to keep him to herself alone and use every legitimate means to reduce/eliminate competition. - She deliberately go about removing the '6 packs' ( refer to 1.i above). She induces more eating, less gym and less exercise grin grin

3. Dude may simply have become overwhelmed with some challenges of adulthood along with some other trumped up excuses grin grin

4. Know it or not: Women have a way to win most times grin grin

Note: Dude can get his 6packs back without failing in his family responsibilities!

Happy wedlock to the family with lots of to the little princess. She deserves all the attention and sacrifices!

6 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2022
In life, there is time for everything. By the way, the couple still look good.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Pimine: 10:11am On May 06, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Smart woman. Kill the competition by making him unattractive to other women. A lose lose situation for the man cos by implication, he'd also be unattractive to her.

Guess what, she'll end up fucking a guy who looks like his previous self.

For those who will quote me, know this: Built guys are her type and that's why she got with him and had his kid. Women just don't change their standards overnight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Alexprech: 10:13am On May 06, 2022
ceaser:
And all these within just a few months, because clearly the wife hasn't aged a bit, her shape and complexion still maintained.

But the man is already getting bloated, losing his appeals as according to her, "he now has to spend more time taking care of the family than taking care of himself".

So if by tomorrow he suddenly drops dead because he failed to take care of himself, I guess the wife will make sure the family follows him into his grave, right?

You see, many men overwork themselves when they should be more concerned about monitoring their health as age advances. They burn themselves out.
Full of negative vibe
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Limassol(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2022
subsidywise18:
Hmm

A lot of people don't know, but maintaining six pack post marriage is hard work

You have to work dobule time once the kids come along. As seen in the comments below.

Yes,make time..but some jobs don't allow you make time.

And preparing healthy food takes time too. Time one does not have when you come home at 7pm some nights..
These are all covenient excuses meant to console the overweight and obese. In truth, eating healthy and excercising are doable and actionable goals if one makes them a priority. Intent is key. No matter how busy you are in 24 HRS, its possible to set aside 10 - 15 MINS to excercise ones body, it ain't that hard,the benefits are massive . Also, limiting junk and calorie-densed food dosent cost much time, money, nor effort, instead of that bottle of coke take a fruit instead, also swap fried foods for decent meals filled with whole grains, legumes and fish. Like the saying goes "if there is a will there is a way".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Pastorsmile: 10:19am On May 06, 2022
The woman has successfully succeeded to get the guy to turn attention from himself to her. Then come online and mocked him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by shawn55ng: 10:23am On May 06, 2022
Looking at the pictures when they started initially the girl look malnutrish but after the guy don spend on her she added some flesh that makes her a perfect queen.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by ogene70: 10:25am On May 06, 2022
"Smart girl, feed and feed him till he gets even more fat.

a fat man is slow and can't run away from you".

It's seems women really know how to beat us to this game .

I was making same joke some days back about my wife over feeding me and not allowing me get my 6 packs , she laughed and said " shey na you say you like cow leg and goat meat" and Immediately my first son responded " mommy keep feeding him fat , don't let him get those six packs " , it was funny but then,some women have a subtle way of keeping you to themselves.

Anyway, I don get 4 packs na 2 remain now but semo and goat meat no let me see road o wink
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 06, 2022
Limassol:
These are all covenient excuses meant to console the overweight and obese. In truth, eating healthy and excercising are doable and actionable goals if one makes them a priority. Intent is key. No matter how busy you are in 24 HRS, its possible to set aside 10 - 15 MINS to excercise ones body, it ain't that hard,the benefits are massive . Also, limiting junk and calorie-densed food dosent cost much time, money, nor effort, instead of that bottle of coke take a fruit instead, also swap fried foods for decent meals filled with whole grains, legumes and fish. Like the saying goes "if there is a will there is a way".

All very true.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2022
6 pack kee una
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2022
Limassol:

Leave epistle. You need more than this to have six-pack.

A guy should just maintain a good figure and avoid pot belly. Any other thing is ikoja aye.

3 Likes

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Transcriber: 10:35am On May 06, 2022
Tejuri:
If you invested $200 in each of these cryptocurrencies at their presale, you investment will now be worth (estimates, since crypto prices are very volatile)

ETH @ $2900 = $1 933 133
BNB @ $400 = $533 133
SOL @ $90 = $449 800
ADA @ $1 = $9 800
AVAX @ $60 = $36 163

Apply for the whitelist to the 9jatokens presale. Go to https://9jatokens.com/ to apply.
I smell rugpull embarassed

1 Like

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by ExtremeDot: 10:37am On May 06, 2022
There is a reason for everything.

At the time she took that first picture, she knew a time will come when she will have him less attractive in terms of his body fitness.

The first and second pictures taken by her, are no fluke, she had it all planned out.

Men are brave, Women are cowards.

Women are Smart/Wise like the serpent, Men are stupid like the Sheep.

Mother Nature must balance everything.
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Transcriber: 10:39am On May 06, 2022
adecz:
grin grin

In another 10 years ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️⬇️
wtf is this?

1 Like

Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Uddeze1(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2022
6 packs to amusement park
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by MsCassano(f): 11:09am On May 06, 2022
HITsquad:
Smart girl, feed and feed him till he gets even more fat.

a fat man is slow and can't run away from you.

grin grin grin grin werey!!
Re: Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13am On May 06, 2022
Well, if they are still attracted to each other...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.