Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB (35470 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 06, 2022
baretalk:

They have accepted the Nigerian designation, and are updating their travel and asylum policies on them.

Sorry to disappoint you, nothing has changed in their policy except that they would not grant asylum to those who violate human rights. So the onus is on a competent court to prove that NK's violated people's rights which to me is a tough sell because it is his rights that are violated.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 8:00pm On May 06, 2022
obynzo:

Sorry to disappoint you, nothing has changed in their policy except that they would not grant asylum to those who violate human rights. So the onus is on a competent court to prove that NK's violated people's rights which to me is a tough sell because it is his rights that are violated.
Not arguing with you, telling you facts, try travelling to UK and identifying yourself as IPOB grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 8:02pm On May 06, 2022
toofit007:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes/country-policy-and-information-note-separatist-groups-in-the-south-east-nigeria-march-2022-accessible I did not see where they recognized IPOB as a terrorist organization in this released.
No problem go to their embassy, attach IPOB id card on your documents. No need to argue here. Pikin no go gree say him papa na thief.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 8:03pm On May 06, 2022
toofit007:
Britain has not been a friend to IPOB or BIAFRA because NIGERIA is their empire... IPOB has poured sand into the Garri of Britain. Britain can't proscribe IPOB and I dare them to do that.. If they do, it now means that she has finally enter the trap of IPOB because IPOB will challenge it in a British court and Britain knows the consequences of that. It will reveil a lot of the atrocities committed by brain against BIAFRA that is why Britain is systematically tuning away from direct confrontation with IPOB. Once again, I dare Britain to declare IPOB as a terrorist organization and see what the fall out will be.
Your post is funny grin
You got jokes, lol
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by ponishah: 8:22pm On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread

FTC for the first time..,,I too much
Keep quiet for a while!
You no get sense at all, this your style no dey work, and you still dey use am.
Ewu, you guys are part of the problems of Kanu, illiterates refusing to stick to process.
Now e don dey cast.
IWhen we discouraged this new dimension of violence by upon or autopiloters especially against bonafide citizens of Biafra, you guys were busy praising them.
We only supported them when they were defending us against Fulani headsmen.
What do expect Britain to call a group that kills his own people for not sitting at home.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by cilozor1: 8:47pm On May 06, 2022
Media conspiracy....
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Aaay: 9:27pm On May 06, 2022
Really
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by PureNigerian: 9:28pm On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.

So the government was the one eating human too. Fool
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by UNDFTD: 1:28am On May 07, 2022
In your dream! Other than mere propaganda and cheap blackmail, on what ground would MNK lose his British citizenship if I may ask?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 2elliot: 3:18am On May 07, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Very good. IPOB has proven to be the worst tragedy that ever befell the Igbos. We thought a good movement had come for our liberation from tyranny and marginalization in Nigeria but alas, they metamorphosed to the worst enemy of Igbos since after the Civil War.

We thought ESN had come to fight the so called "bushmeats"... Bandits in our forests but the enemies used voodoo on them and turned them to be busy killing policemen of Igbo extraction, killing our businessmen, burning down houses, burning down Igboland, cannibalzing Igbos after slaughtering them and the worst, playing with our intelligence by trying to convince us that it's the DSS or army that are killing Igbos.

While they are busy burning police stations and killing Igbos and their businesses, the real enemies they were supposed to fight are laughing to the bank.. Killing people everywhere in the villages and farms. Even the police stations our people run to and report the menace of bandits in our bushes have been burnt by ESN unknown gunmen.
What a confused set of people!!

They probably think everyone is an idiots and moronic like them.

Finished man
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 2elliot: 3:20am On May 07, 2022
ponishah:

Keep quiet for a while!
You no get sense at all, this your style no dey work, and you still dey use am.
Ewu, you guys are part of the problems of Kanu, illiterates refusing to stick to process.
Now e don dey cast.
IWhen we discouraged this new dimension of violence by upon or autopiloters especially against bonafide citizens of Biafra, you guys were busy praising them.
We only supported them when they were defending us against Fulani headsmen.
What do expect Britain to call a group that kills his own people for not sitting at home.
Big coward like you. Why didn't you go and defend when Fulani herdsmen were have a field day?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874manab: 4:39am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Good.
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874mana: 4:39am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
It's over for the albino monkey

watch this Very graphic video of IPOB attrocity

https://twitter.com/ARISENIGERIANS2/status/1522470664644538369?t=InwWwuxD7Bnl6wWvFC_KGw&s=19
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874mana: 4:40am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Guilty Conscience.
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874man: 4:40am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Nnamdi Kanu a very foolish idiot, how do you go against an army with a handgun?
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874man: 4:40am On May 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Nice one.

Boko Haram/ISWAP, bandits and Ipob Terrorists with their sympathizers shall be destroyed totally God willing
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874ma: 4:41am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up, Nigeria has been much fairer to igbos than to you from the so called Niger Delta.
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874manab: 4:42am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Little by little, ipobians will realize how gullible they are, & were taken on a circus ride on by Nnamdi Kanu.
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 1874mana: 4:43am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Where is emergingnation3 & Gidgiddy, e belike say them still they sleep?
[/s]
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by ponishah: 6:12am On May 07, 2022
2elliot:
Big coward like you. Why didn't you go and defend when Fulani herdsmen were have a field day?
Always talking like a kid that you are.
You have no sense of coordination.
Creating enemies outside and within southeast.
Fool, no brain at all. Keep killing Igbos and watch southeast boil and implode.
I know you have never checked the map of southeast in Nigerian map.
Atulu
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Rawtruth1: 9:17am On May 07, 2022
Be objective for once. Truth is usually bitter but that's what we need now. We can't continue to deceive ourselves thinking we are deceiving others

2elliot:
Finished man
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Nobody: 11:28am On May 07, 2022
baretalk:

Not arguing with you, telling you facts, try travelling to UK and identifying yourself as IPOB grin

Show me a case where someone in UK was detained after saying he or she is IPOB?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 2elliot: 3:20pm On May 07, 2022
ponishah:

Always talking like a kid that you are.
You have no sense of coordination.
Creating enemies outside and within southeast.
Fool, no brain at all. Keep killing Igbos and watch southeast boil and implode.
I know you have never checked the map of southeast in Nigerian map.
Atulu
Mumu
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by jektony(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abeg pls lets chat on whatsapp, its important, here is my whatsapp number 08062574736
BOBBYNIGUESZ:
Q
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by MetaPhysical: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
It is wrong for UK to designate ipob a terrorist group.

Has ipob harmed or killed anyone in UK?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by DigitalLawyer: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
blaise26abj:

So how did he know who among the Fulani are terrorists ? Was there a fair trial ? If we are all to go ahead and start killing people based on their ethnicity then there will be chaos all around .

I want to ask you a question . Do you agree that there are good fulanis ? If in the so called killing , 2 innocent fulanis are killed , is it justified ? Your honest answer please

Yes I agree. I even have them as friends having stayed in the North. But the ones that maintain camps very deep in the forests cannot be said to be there for community service. This is the place where they hide after perpetrating evil. Why not rent a house like every other responsible citizen and contribute to the growth of their immediate community. Any one found living in deep forest who is neither a hunter or farmer is either a kidnapper, ritualist or terrorist. That’s my take on this. In any case I don’t support killing in any form but we must be candid and sincere to ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid / Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.