Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB (35471 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 06, 2022
It is funny how people mischievously spin narratives. The British government did not call or proscribe IPOB as a terrorist group. The said that IPOB has been designated a terrorist group by the Nigerian Government.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by gadgethead: 12:07pm On May 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by warlordd(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Conner44 post=112571027]Nobody, I repeat NOBODY PROFILED IPOB AS A TERRORIST GROUP except the Nigerian government

lol but Nigerians are very funny indeed. See the video they released this week concerning the murders of the army couple and how it coincides with the news of UK allegedly denying asylum to Biafran members (which we all know is just a misrepresentation of facts) and now this headline has come out again today speculating that MNK has lost his citizenship lo
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo supporting Onye nzuzu Ekperima Kanu. Thank God Ipob is dead and buried.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by CSTRR: 12:11pm On May 06, 2022
Very good news.

Now send all the mi-35 Hind to the south east and sweep any gatherings of criminals.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Thomasankara(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2022
inspirator1:

To this end, you will know who truly are the unknown gun men.

can they really be known, when they do hit and run and attack only the vulnerables
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by wowo2: 12:14pm On May 06, 2022
Uk also made it easier to remove uk citizenship quietly, not only from people like him but also from anybody that has anything to do with another country even if they have never been there.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/17/new-bill-quietly-gives-powers-to-remove-british-citizenship-without-notice
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Sunny2034: 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
signature2012:

Don’t be an Ekpa.

I am a Niger Deltan.
Pure breed.
Deep down in your heart,has Nigerian been fair with the Igbo?No.

I still don’t support their menace and NK can’t lose his Citizenship.

Why can't he lose his citizenship? You're a big joker
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Sunny2034: 12:45pm On May 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Lol..
Leave security cuz we all know virtually everybody is feeling the heat ..

Can u technically compare the investment in the SE by this government to SW and north?

If I believe a referendum will ever be conducted..you think I will type that long thing..

Look weather u believe it or not ..Nigeria isn't going to split or divide or do shit ..except ur day dreaming..
EU won't do it ..ECOWAS ,UN ,USA and all the names u minions call won't look ur side...

It better u wake up from ur slumber and fix what is wrong with each and every one of us in this country...

The country isn't working not because It not supposed to or it should work by itself...it because we have refused to make it work..

There is nothing mysteriously wrong with Nigeria..
Provide reliable power, provide infrastructure and deal with security..and everything will fair better ..

If u oduduwa republic, 9jadelta, Biafra etc form today..and there is still not light, bad roads, doctors and lecturers are still being owed..it doesn't make any of them better...

Luckily this government has failed in all but infrastructure...if another government can come and fix power and security.. our problems will be less...

There are alot of other countries worst than us weather British colonized or American colonized.....and even the world itself isn't working

The more we keep our focus on unnecessary things dat deep down we know it won't work the more we prolong are problems.. Biafra isn't going to come ..it has become very obvious today and even tomorrow..
When SE decided to ignore their obvious problem In their land and focus on a mere dream through IPOB...has it not done more harms to Dem

Bros ..rest

Great comment. You're very astute!++
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by thinkmoney(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.
When was the last time a farmer was gruesomely murdered in the south east? Liar!
We never really had serious Fulani issues in the south east. But IPOB has killed more than any Fulani man would. They have turned into mafia cult and discouraged investors in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by alfsalami: 12:53pm On May 06, 2022
Sai Baba
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by paltielx: 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
That's what i have been saying, even if they claim nt to be terrorist their activities is exactly like terrorist
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by ufotunang: 1:22pm On May 06, 2022
At 2015 this IPOB where protesting peacefully..no weapons no killing and destruction but the federal government still named them terrorist group upon how peacefully they went protesting...but the Fulani herdsmen that was attacking and killing Farmers in the southern part of nigeria carrying dangerous weapons around we're not named terrorist group.... even till now Fulani herdsmen are still committing this crimes.... injustice from Buhari and the federal government
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by criuze(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2022
That's the best way to design the kind of cataclysm beffiting the zoo

This is nothing but a tool of mental arrest

They are loosers

They already knew they couldn't stop the rising sun
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Black052(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2022
Long overdue by the British that ipob organisation should be ostrasised and nnamdi kanu be stripped of his British citizenship and any international privekeges he may be having he must I repeat must be made to face the music of his actions and that of his foot soldiers causing mayhem and unrest in the east
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by UNDFTD: 1:39pm On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.

Do NOT mind the evil British Government. It has been the brain behind the subjugation of Igbos and other ethnic groups in Nigeria. It does not care whether Igbos are killed or NOT as long as it has FREE access to the oil in our land. And to those of them who had forgotten what gave rise to UGM, let me just remind them how it all started with the videos at the links below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdCcXoTa_U
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Iyanuoluwa2000: 1:51pm On May 06, 2022
quote author=Mrkcee post=112571054]Great News.
The terrorist and his pack of brainwashed individuals do not deserve anything good from the outside world.

Since they've declared war to the peace and unity of Ala-Igbo & Nigeria at large, they too will see no peace!

Modified: In reference to the picture below, he is now in jail cooling off; and if u understand how the court system works, then u'll agree that he'll be there for a long long lonnngggg time [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Oplomo: 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
gadgethead:
For those saying it's the amala and gbegiri eating people propaganda, please read this

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes/country-policy-and-information-note-separatist-groups-in-the-south-east-nigeria-march-2022-accessible

Morufu, Did it specifically say "We UK now declare IPOB terrorists and have withdrawn MNK's citizenship? grin
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by n1bogo: 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
No gain in violence..the IPOB leader most be regretting his actions.

Lets live as one Nigeria, one Nation.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by princewarri1985: 2:23pm On May 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-to-lose-citizenship/
Nice one! And may God bless the UK for this. Because all these idiots has been told countless times that biafra is unrealistic and unachievable it's like a wild goose chase. Nigeria is one big indivisible entity and also bigger than anybody. This madness called biafra need to stop ASAP! i mean alot of young promising youths has lost their lives because of this madness called biafra
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by blaise26abj(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Oga what I wrote is reasonable. What verifiable killing will you successfully accuse MNK of apart from killing of the Fulani terrorists? And how did the killing of soldiers started? ESN was launched to clear the bushes in Biafra of Fulani terrorists but the Army carried the matter for head as if they were actually the true terrorists and they started attacking and killing ESN. For every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. ESN has to defend themselves and when the attack became intense, they started a counter attack on military facilities. What is actually happening in the East is a war and in war so many things happen. I believe everything has a price. MNK already knows the consequences of what he was going into before he embarked on same. Otherwise Biafra should be forgotten because when you scream Biafra you are killed. Of what difference does it make? When you are unarmed you are killed, when you are armed you are also attacked and killed. This guys fear nothing because they know they may die anyway, that is why whoever is unknown gunmen must have been offended by the Nigerian security forces in the past. And now they are revenging. We pray for peace but peace will not come without dialogue and mutual understanding.

So how did he know who among the Fulani are terrorists ? Was there a fair trial ? If we are all to go ahead and start killing people based on their ethnicity then there will be chaos all around .

I want to ask you a question . Do you agree that there are good fulanis ? If in the so called killing , 2 innocent fulanis are killed , is it justified ? Your honest answer please
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by mbos: 3:28pm On May 06, 2022
always fake
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by CHAQUR: 3:37pm On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread

FTC for the first time..,,I too much

You know well o... Lol.

Hydraulic kee you there.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by osothermal(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:

Who was enforcing the sit at Home
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
CHAQUR:

You know well o... Lol.

Hydraulic kee you there.
lol.my broda,,I de here for cruise and all these people just de mention me with insults
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by petermichaels(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2022
You Want To Know the Devil...... It Is The White Man. The Main Reason Our country Is Like This.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by gadgethead: 4:00pm On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Morufu, Did it specifically say "We UK now declare IPOB terrorists and have withdrawn MNK's citizenship? grin

Chinedu, na so Britain dey write o. Dey no dey write like meth laden ipob miscreants grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Obainomilano: 4:18pm On May 06, 2022
Perfect tactics by buhari and uzodinmma....create and sponsor terrorism in the name of ipob ..use it as a flimsy excuse to call them terrorists,the British who are your slave masters and never in support of a split accept the excuse without much fuse because it was anyway what they wanted ..nnamdi loses British citizen and some fair treatment as he is now more likely to be less protected ..... summary is the British and the United States are worse than Vladimir Putin..and Africa is a perfect example of this
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Orpe7(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
Music to my ears
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 5:22pm On May 06, 2022
obynzo:
It is funny how people mischievously spin narratives. The British government did not call or proscribe IPOB as a terrorist group. The said that IPOB has been designated a terrorist group by the Nigerian Government.
They have accepted the Nigerian designation, and are updating their travel and asylum policies on them.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by toofit007: 6:50pm On May 06, 2022
baretalk:

It is not the job of the British government to proscribe them, because their terrorists actions is carried out in Nigeria not Britain. Britain only have to agree with Nigeria, which they have now done. https://www.thecable.ng/uk-makes-u-turn-recognises-ipob-as-terrorist-group-excluded-from-asylum/amp
Britain has not been a friend to IPOB or BIAFRA because NIGERIA is their empire... IPOB has poured sand into the Garri of Britain. Britain can't proscribe IPOB and I dare them to do that.. If they do, it now means that she has finally enter the trap of IPOB because IPOB will challenge it in a British court and Britain knows the consequences of that. It will reveil a lot of the atrocities committed by brain against BIAFRA that is why Britain is systematically tuning away from direct confrontation with IPOB. Once again, I dare Britain to declare IPOB as a terrorist organization and see what the fall out will be.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by toofit007: 6:52pm On May 06, 2022
baretalk:

It is not the job of the British government to proscribe them, because their terrorists actions is carried out in Nigeria not Britain. Britain only have to agree with Nigeria, which they have now done. https://www.thecable.ng/uk-makes-u-turn-recognises-ipob-as-terrorist-group-excluded-from-asylum/amp
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes/country-policy-and-information-note-separatist-groups-in-the-south-east-nigeria-march-2022-accessible I did not see where they recognized IPOB as a terrorist organization in this released.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid / Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.